Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:44 pm
"Kyne is on a rampage of making fun of people... have fun." Senri smiles and chuckles, looking over to homeroom class and then shaking his head.

"Sure sure.." Seiren pulled out a tool and started to rig their chairs to where the seat fell backwards. She then pulled out a couple of live worms and flowers, putting them in the cups, making sure what ever was in the cup covered them up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:42 am
Kyne brushes his hair out of his face and looks to Ichigo "Sure, rampaging. Ichigo, you want to be an official member of the host club?" He asks, holding his hand out in welcome.

"Oh, maybe not all of them. Just to make them panic a bit. Maybe with this they will finally demand new style uniforms." She gasps and looks around. "Exploding color in the cakes! Gimme, Gimmie! I wanna do it! That would sound so much better if, you know." Nayana/Chimine says, indicating her throat. "What do we do if we get spotted?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:37 pm
"Hehe accepting initations from strangers..." Senri smiled.

"Alright here." Seiren gave her the color and then shook her head. "I don't know.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:13 pm
"Huh? Y-yeah, sure." He took the hand and shook it, smiling.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:25 pm
"Great tomorow is a Carribean theme. Bring what you can." Kyne says, firmly shaking Ichigo's hand once. He lets go and starts to turn. "Do you want to start today? I am sure the girls will be thrilled."

She hurridly starts inserting the balls into random foods. "Nearly done. What else can we do?" Nayana asks as she rubs her chest and takes a deep breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 am
"More girls to your hearts content. Don't comment on that Kyne." Senri rubbed his forehead and walked beside him.

"I don't know. Impossible stopping..." Seiren smiled, looked out the door. "Hey aren't the boys somewhere near?"  

Maha clone

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:58 pm
"Sure. What do i do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:11 pm
Kyne slows, looking at him strangely. "Make them happy. What ever that takes." He turns and continues walking, making sure that Ichigo can't see the grin on his face.

"Probably, we should hurry to get out after we finish... Whoppee chairs and belching couches! Hurry and pass some!"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:33 pm
"Got it?" Senri nodded, and then walked beside Kyne smiling. "What was that for?" He whispered out of Ichigo's ear shot.

"Alright..." Seiren walks over to some chairs and starts working on them, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:06 pm
"Hm? Its the truth." He says after mouthing out the word 'fun'. "Why else? Past member have gone to extreme lengths to make a female happy. So, Ichigo. What do you think about girls joining the club?"

"Gimme belchers and lets get out of here... We need a camera or two in here though... Where should we put them?" She asks as she takes the belchers and puts them in place. Nayana grabs the cameras and holds them looking around. "We need every angle possible."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:35 pm
"There and there." Seiren pointed at the back left, back right, and back center covering every part of the room. "Hurry."

Senri sighed when he heard the subject. "To be precise it will be Rima and Nayana."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:53 pm
"Well, if the point of the club is making girls happy and girls can do it, theres no real reason why they couldn't join, is there? Sure, i'm all for it!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 am
"Geez! This things are to fiddly!" Nayana says as she tries to place the belchers. "Grrr, Ouch! Got it!" Chimine says as (s)he starts on the cameras.

"Good." Kyne says as he stops yet again. "I think the girls may have left for today, but I am sure there are a few left in the school still. We could round them up if you want."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 pm
"Count me in! I've been meaning to acquaint myself with the school's female population, and this sounds like just the way."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:08 am
"Alright. That shouldn't be to hard. Check the library then." He says as he pushes his hair out of his face.

Chimine/Nayana hears something, but keeps at the camera, lookingout of her peripheral vision. "You hear something? Or am I on to much of an adrenaline rush."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff