Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:13 pm
Nagato still stood there, still making a huge effort to conceal his energy. It was hard, because this sort of power was new to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:55 pm
Ryo started sniffing in the air because a faint scent was here not to long. There was definitely somebody else here, but I can't tell who or what it was. Ryo gazed his eyes at Nagato. "Tell me the truth, Nagato. Who else was here?"  

oreck01

Ryxga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:22 pm
Corvus looked at Nagato, then looked at Ryo with a confused expression. "Someone else?" looking around, he saw nothing, so he was curious as to what it was. "Was it evil or good?" He looked around again, and noticed that Nagato held an odd sword. "What's with the sword?" He pointed at it, and smiled an awkward smile...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:12 pm
Yin landed a bit of a ways off from them. Using his senses to percieve them, and his ears so tuned to echolocation to listen to them from that distance.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:58 pm
"oh, this? Its my family's sword, I was looking for it."
Nagato pulled it out, and concealed the gem on the handle with his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:14 pm
"Ah," Yin thought, "that was why he was so angry about my being in that cave it would seem. And that sword is what was saturating that cave for so long as well, an heirloom like that is definitely something to be worried about." Yin still was not sure wether to trust the cranky one or not though.  

Yin Yun Yang

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:25 pm
hey guys sorry havent been on in like forever

im only going to have my first character right now the other 2 might show up later

ouran flew in "um hey guys i bet your wondering where ive been um you know that guy and girl well i had to help them with somthing and then they just dissapeared and im really sorry.................so um whats going on,"ouran said nervously scratching his head  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:34 pm
Corvus looked at the blade with awe. "Such beautiful decorations and embroidery. This could be worth something..." He got quieter as he said the last sentence. He looked up, and smiled, pretending he didn't say the last statment. "Well'p, let us get moving. We have a long winding road ahead of us before we reach the Mainland Castle..." He waddles away confidently  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:35 pm
Nagato's temper flared at corvus' last comment, and the energy slipped for just a moment, allowing it to be detected, but only for a few seconds.
"THIS will not be sold. It is a family heirloom, and I will not allow it."
this was just another instance, that nagato was glad to have supernatural hearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:03 pm
Corvus circled around Nagato. "So...there IS something you were hiding, inside you...." He pointed at the rune. "You even have some type of glossy stone in your....marvelous sword, a rune perhaps? Did your date with destiny give you your first child of fate?" He smiled, and snickered at his own innuendo. "Vampiric being or not, you seem to dwell on your limits, always seeking to be stronger..." He placed his finger coaxingly under Nagato's neck, not touching his skin, but trying to place his point. "..And that, my dear creepy friend, will be your downfall." He smiled, and began to walk away. "Just a word of warning..."  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:23 pm
"Hmmm, it seems you have a weird way of comprehending things, but I can live with that."
Nagato walked next to corvus, his control over the energy slightly improving as he kept it hidden inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:56 pm
"Hey guys look a village up ahead." Ryo ran a little farther ahead and spotted the village. It looked pleasant and well kept but there is good chance evil may be in this village.  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:08 pm
Yin moved along the ground far behind the group, when he noticed the wind shift directions bringing him upwind of them.

"That isn't good," he thought. Seeing as he had noticed a hound thing with them, like the cave hounds his tribe had kept, but much larger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:42 pm
(My battle senses detect the previous lightning elementalist in the town XD)
Nagato followed ryo, still getting better and better control over the energy. He thought to himself again.
It's gonna be real fun testing this out...hehehe....  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:02 pm
((Dun Dun duuuun...Kzzzzt))

Corvus walked the group to the village in front of the entrance to the mines, and as soon as they entered, a man, dressed in older armor, and carryig a spear that was quite a little bit longer than himself, at least twice, was walking out. He smiled at the visitors, and kept walking. He stopped, and turned for a few seconds, but decided to turn back around, smiling.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games