Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:41 am
Lisa turned at the sound of her name. She caught sight of Kenta and scowled. "Yes. Are you here to kill me?" she spat, ticked off over Kenta's temper tantrum.((Which is what I'm going to call her lapse in judgment.lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:37 pm
Pants lightly. "I wish i were. . . .But no. Im here to say, that im sorry for how i acted before. You dont have to forgive me, just understand that im sorry."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Sonojie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:03 pm
Sonoko finally caught up and stared at Kenta and Lisa, ready to attack if need be. "Um...i'm a bit confused...what's going on here?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:39 pm
"She tried to kill me. End of story." Lisa said. "Okayy...That was a weird apology. But, I forgive you! After all, Taksony nearly killed me about five times before..." she trailed off.  

Methodless Madness

Sonojie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:31 pm
"...Lisa. don't you think your giving in a bit to easily? she could just switch back to trying to kill you." Sonoko replied a bit annoyed with her. She crossed her arms and looked back and forth between Lisa and Kenta."Not that i don't trust you of course...well...kind of."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:55 pm
" 'To err is human, to forgive is divine.' And Matthew 18:21-22, in which it states forgive 'until seventy times seven' So I'm forgiving." Lisa explained, shrugging. "Besides, holding grudges takes up too much energy."  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:11 pm
Bows head. "Thank you." SHe looks up at Sonoko. "Even if you dont trust me its always ok to forgive when apoligized to."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:12 pm
Zylo had stood perfectly still, searching his memories, he knew that person...but from where? Zylo shrugged and walked down the alley, heading to the edge of the city.

((Yeah sorry I haven't been on much, drivers ed is annoying. Anyway I'll only be on for the weekend so I'll be back next weekend))  

Zylo the Wolfbane

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:02 pm
The door to an unamed bar busted open with a bloody blone face scrambling back against the alley wall. The scrawny man was panting and whimpering as he scrambled feeling trapped and scared. Motoko followed out with her katana in hand and eye glowing an strange red. She grinned behind her long brown hair and grasped at the man's collar, bringing his toothless gape close to her own face. " What wrong? i thought you wanted to dance..." she said with an eery giggle that made her seem more scary then she really was. The man was practically crying and begging her for some compasion. It was just to pathetic for her to bare, so she threw him to the side and sheathed her katana behind her back. The man scurried away, tripping over his feet and forgetting the disaster that was his face. He was hardly worth the time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:42 am
Deciding to take a walk, Don took the time to create a plan, because Zylo had interfered with his plans.
Walking down a small alley way, in a shortcut to one of Don's favourite places, the door to a bar seemingly exploded with a scrawny man bursting outside and a younger female following.
Curiously watching their encounter, Don calmly watched as the man ran off from the girl drawing one her katanas. Becoming more curious about this new comer, Don focused on her forehead and secretly infiltrated her mind, digging up some information about her.
Pulling out a lighter to illuminate the place, Don called out to Motoko. "Well hey there. You just suddenly burst out when I was walking through the alley. You been having trouble with the local drunk men? Or have you been causing the trouble?"  

Fvel

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:09 am
She walks away from Lisa and Sonoko looking down thinking to herself *I cant even make friends HERE. Im so pathetic. Why do i have to try and kill everybody I meet!?* She looks up and almost runs into a door to a tall building that looks like an obandond hotel. *Maybe i can stay here a while. . . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:05 am
Zylo made his way to a small inn at the edge of the city, he threw the hood of his cloak over his head and entered the, 'Black Ale' inn. Zylo bought a room and went up the stairs, entering and locking the room as he leaned against the wall and began thinking.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Sonojie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:13 am
Sonoko looked at Lisa with a raised eyebrow and then watched Kenta walk away. "...this city is filled with strange people." she mumbled quietly as she shook her head and turned to leave. "Well...i think my works just about done here. Call if you need me." she said to Lisa before she jump springed into a quick blurr and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:06 am
The runaway drunk, lead Motoko's burning eyes to another man watching her with a lighter to illuminate the area. SHe gave the man a confident smirk and responded "Maybe...and maybe not. What's it to you?" Motoko pushed away her hair with the back of her hand from her face, as she turned to get a better look at the stranger. Something seemd off about his character, she decided to be very cautious with this one.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:11 pm
She walks into the building and walks through the narrow Hallways.

User Image  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces