Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

DonCacti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:51 pm
He just sighs and turns to the girl thats nearest him. "So, I just came in here to figure out why this place is so strange... It feels different..." He laughs, "Sorry if I caused trouble..." He goes towards the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 pm
How about i get everyone some tea you too sir and fix any bad blood! *comes back with the tea and falls over accidentally using my magic to do a front flip landing gracefully and no tea is split.  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:58 pm
He felt a surge of that strange feeling as she saved herself. "Thats it...." He looks shocked, his body teasing up, ready for anything. "What the hell?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:59 pm
'Oh s**t' Carissima thought as she tried to think of a story. "Kat, when did you learn to flip like that?" Cari said acting like that was some amazing trick that Kat could do.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:00 pm
uhhh ... uhhh i don't know *thinking don't get nervous don't get nervous (nervous= floating) gets really nervous and floats*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:01 pm
I smile. "No need for fret. ^-^ He's only a beginning wizard. He's just confused and scared."

User Image  

XSuki_MikaX

DonCacti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:02 pm
He looked at everyone's reaction, wondering. "Was I not supposed to see that or something? Because that surge of.... power.. felt just like that time..." He sighs, "Whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:03 pm
Mello knocked over a glass. "Damnit"

"Dad!" Carissima said rushing to him. She saw he had a cut in his hand.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:04 pm
Im floating because in nervous currently *crosses arms* *falls* Mello! *runs over* let me see it if it's not deep i can heal you *holds his hand gently and heals it and the blood goes back in as well* Oh and the glass *glass fixes it's self* Now it's like it never happened!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:10 pm
He just stands there, his eyes going wide. "What... the.... ********?" He can't even move, just staring in shock. "And I thought setting that guy on fire was weird..."  

DonCacti

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:12 pm
Carissima gave her dad a hug. She knew that he was still unsure about the man. "Dad." She said her voice was sad

"yes Cari. and thanks Kat."Mello asked becoming concern due to the change of tone in Carissima's voice.

"I-i miss momma."She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Carissima dont cry" Mello said holding his daughter close  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:15 pm
so you are like us sir *singnels him to come and with out his consent he came* so a fire starter you don't look like a fire starter  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:18 pm
He suddenly yells and his power erupts shooting flames up around the room, he jumps back and pulls the long knife from behind him, under his coat. "What was that!?!?" He stares wide-eyed at her, his glance swinging around the room, looking at everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:22 pm
Mello pushed Carissima under a table and pulled out his gun. "dont move." Mello shouted.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games