Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:29 pm
"If you couldnt you probably wouldnt be a soldier. And Ai, heres a life lesson: Listen to the crazy ones. They have reasons for being how they are."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:30 pm
"Crazy people scare me....it's the insane ones who are smart."Ai said smiling to herself.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:31 pm
Shinta shrugged, "Well no matter if you're crazy or insane, everyone's homicidal at some point." he said simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:31 pm
"Ah. Then im scary and smart. ^^ What's tea time though?" Looks blank.  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:33 pm
"About now."Ai said pulling out a cup and some instant tea.She sat down and pulled a mini battery-powered heater ,got some water and put it on the heater and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Sinta raised and eyebrow then shrugged, he pulled out a small black cup, carved from dark ebony it was covered in intricate designs and symbols, creating a beautiful pattern.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:36 pm
"Yeeea... alrighty then. For me, it's plotting time." I walk a few yards away then sit down, whistling. After a moment about fifteen wolves surround me and i start talking to them while cleaning my pistol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:38 pm
"One always finds confort in tea."Ai smiled and sipped her tea.

"Hey suki,how many wolves do you have?"Ai asked.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:41 pm
"I'd say at least over... hmmm.... 200? Or 100? I dunno. A lot i guess. I usually inform some and they inform the rest but right now i dont really care so..." I whistle again and about 20 more wolves come, all relaxing around, me, some laying down, some sitting, most on alert and watching Ai and Shinta.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:43 pm
Shinta shrugs and sits down, filling his ebony cup and sipping the tea carefully.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:46 pm
"Your lucky i'm not illergic!"Ai luaghed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:48 pm
One of my wolves, a golden one, glares at Shinta for a moment before getting up and sniffing him, then walking over to me and sitting by me as i just put a fresh magazine into my gun. "You know, this wolf beside me? She doesnt like you cause your name is close to hers, and the other reason i 'unno. Idnt that right, Shin?" I pet the wolf under the chin.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:48 pm
Shinta smiled ever so slightly and sipped his tea once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:51 pm
"And Ai, it's a good thing you're not allergic, cause everytime you'd have whatever reaction you'd have by me, cause im covered in wolf fur." I nod, putting my gun back into it's holster and laying back in the grass, staring at the sky as all the wolves close in around me, getting as close as they can and putting themselves close together, two tiny and adorable white wolf pups laying on my stomach. Basically, around me it looks like the ground is lumpy, multicolored, and furry.  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:53 pm
"True."Ai nodded and put he rtea cup in her bag along with the heater."So what do we do now?"Ai asked suki.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff