Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Religion , What do you believe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah,Religion
  Atheist.
  Boeddhist
  christian
  Jewish
  Muslim
  Pagan
  Other
View Results

Inamax

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 pm
I really don't believe in anything except that people face consequences .. on Earth.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 pm
Not sure what to believe..
I might just start taking different things I like about different religions and going off of that.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Ametrin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:27 am
I'm a Christian.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 am
xEven_Angels_Fallx666
I am a practising Wiccan...I was baptized as a Christian but it has never seemed like the right path...I'd always been intrigued with mythology, magic and the earth...so three years ago..I follwed the path of the Goddess and I've never looked back ^-^ I don't judge people based on their religious beliefs...just dont patronize me or try to convert me...it really makes me angry....I am the High Priestess(In Training) of my coven 'Red Rose".

If you are easily horrified and outraged,..Please don't read..I don't want to make anyone angry for no reason.

Although...and please don't murder me here...when I was younger about...13-14...I had considered at one time...Satanism(it might have been part of a phase I was going through)...Now! here me out! please! it's really not as evil as you think...it's not evil at all...mainly selfish...but children and animals are revered(seen as the closest thing to purity)...and trust me...I stayed away from that path and took the one of the Goddess...but I don't understand why people patronize them...they have a right to their own bloody religion just like everyone else has. If you want to talk PM me...but I DO NOT want to start an arguement in public.

Merry Part!

And I was starting to think that I was the only Wiccan on here!
It thrills me that you ound our Goddess, and strayed away from the path of Satanism! I have always known that I had a different path than God, but I didn't know what it was . . . Then She came to me in a dream . . . I have been a loyal Wiccan ever since then, but I don't have a Coven... I kinda wish I was sometimes, you know, to see others like me, but I'm not, so it's okay. : )
My mom's an athiest . . . But she's not happy with my religion . . . So I have to act like a Christian around her . . . Oh well . . . I hardly see her anymore so I guess it's okay.
But anyway, the famous line that has treated us so well!

Merry Meet Merry Part and Merry Meet again!  

The Broken L

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:21 am
OkamiGirl1901
xEven_Angels_Fallx666
I am a practising Wiccan...I was baptized as a Christian but it has never seemed like the right path...I'd always been intrigued with mythology, magic and the earth...so three years ago..I follwed the path of the Goddess and I've never looked back ^-^ I don't judge people based on their religious beliefs...just dont patronize me or try to convert me...it really makes me angry....I am the High Priestess(In Training) of my coven 'Red Rose".

If you are easily horrified and outraged,..Please don't read..I don't want to make anyone angry for no reason.

Although...and please don't murder me here...when I was younger about...13-14...I had considered at one time...Satanism(it might have been part of a phase I was going through)...Now! here me out! please! it's really not as evil as you think...it's not evil at all...mainly selfish...but children and animals are revered(seen as the closest thing to purity)...and trust me...I stayed away from that path and took the one of the Goddess...but I don't understand why people patronize them...they have a right to their own bloody religion just like everyone else has. If you want to talk PM me...but I DO NOT want to start an arguement in public.

Merry Part!

It thrills me that you ound our Goddess, and strayed away from the path of Satanism! I have always known that I had a different path than God, but I didn't know what it was . . . Then She came to me in a dream . . . I have been a loyal Wiccan ever since then, but I don't have a Coven... I kinda wish I was sometimes, you know, to see others like me, but I'm not, so it's okay. : )
My mom's an athiest . . . But she's not happy with my religion . . . So I have to act like a Christian around her . . . Oh well . . . I hardly see her anymore so I guess it's okay.

So mote it be. *giggles* :]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:30 am
OkamiGirl1901
xEven_Angels_Fallx666

Merry Part!

You don't walk your pathes alone. I walk with you. I am a high priestess in a fledgling coven. Trust me, it's a lot of work. Between them, work, and social networking, I wonder where i find time to sleep. LOL xd  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 am
i'm a roman catholic  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:35 am
The witchcraft ^-^  

ShushYourPrettyMouth

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm
The thing about me is, I go to an all girls catholic high school with the exception give or take a few transfer boys that are trying to learn English, i go there because my parents are very extreme Catholics. I was born a catholic, but again as some users noted, in this day and age I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Personally in my opinion, I kind of want to study Buddhism and see where that takes me, but i don't know. I also like mythology, I am such a history geek. Love learning about history, is there a religion where it is only angels and demons, because I highly believe in them. Highly. Do I really have to have a religion, I pick and choose what I choose to believe in. I don't go to church, my parents don't know, I'm not really all that catholic following. I believe I have a calling to do something in life, and I believe I heard that calling and will follow through with it. And no, vocation is not just a religious life. That's what some people mistake it for, vocation being a religious life when it's not.

Vocation is living a life of love and happiness in what you are called to do, whether it be music, art, journalism, actor, business woman, cashier, etc. If you feel like it's for you, and you love it don't mind working it, you are happy with it than that is your vocation, your career.

My religion teacher we have to do each week a reflection paper, and she reads it and stuff. And lately I have been writing about my life, and what I feel. She thinks I am having a closer relationship with God. I don't even know if I believe in God.

I have friends of many different religions, wiccan, atheist, pagan, christian, buddhist, jewish, and i also have a friend that is a satanist. I don't find anything wrong with any of these, since religion shouldn't be forced onto a person. A person should choose for themselves what they believe in and want to follow.

The afterlife is a picky topic, there are so many ideas about it. Truthfully, I'm thinking it is either like something from the anime or manga Bleach with the whole Shinigami ordeal, or we get reborn into a new body. Though these are just my opinions, my friends and I openly talk about many subjects and sub-subjects related to these kind of things. We all have our personal opinions, and we should accept that.

The one thing I don't like is how the government is involved with science and religion. These should not mix. Again my opinion, for some reason I always get bashed for saying what I do and don't believe in, and my opinions. Hopefully it won't happen anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:39 pm
I love God and I'm 100% Christian...

I pray a lot and try to go to church whenever I can. heart  

Rainbow x Toxic

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:44 pm
I'm mormon, which is 100% christian. I believe in god and try my best to go to church.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 pm
I'm atheist, but if my parents ask I'm catholic. Unfortunately my parents are really religious. My brother tried to tell my mother that he was atheist, and she was like, "No, you believe in God." and completely denied it. She kept twisting his words around to make it seem like he HAD to believe in God. I love my parents, but I hate having to hide part of myself to them. If the people in my school ask, depending on who they are, I'm agnostic. Sadly, I live in a very close minded town. I respect people being religious, so why can't they respect me for not being religious in my town? I wish they could truly. Every Saturday my friend invites me out on a get together that is actually an attempt to convert me. I really hate it. I don't try to convert them to atheism do I? I love my friends, but I hate having to constantly watch what I say, so religion doesn't come up.  

ClarinetOtakuMai

Kid Generic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:58 pm
FYI paganism is any religion that isnt christianity...

As for me I believe in.....I dont know. I question everything and take nothing at face value. I dont feel the need to define my existence by a structure of dated moral codes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:16 pm
I believe in god and heaven and everything but I'm not like die hard Christian not some who are all like "If you're not christian then God hates your guts. Because that's not cool. That's how you turn people away. I don't it's a little confusing to me. question rofl  

Irational_Angel

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:25 pm
Catholic: I was raised that way, and I'm very passionate about the cultural aspect, especially all the traditions and "extraordinary" events and the Saints. Oh how I love the Saints. <3 I'm a sucker for theology in general anyway, and I find the Catholic religion really fascinating. Plus, I agree with the fundamental beliefs/morals. I don't really "believe" the way a Catholic would, though. I'm not sure my God is the Catholic one, and I don't see faith as something trivial in terms of life purpose or whatever. Plus, I don't believe in the classic biblical stories. Aaaand I don't "do" anything, like, I rarely ever pray and I don't go to church.

Wiccan: As soon as I had Internet access ('98?) I got into white magic and the whole Wicca deal. I'm very very very fond of what I learned when Wicca was a part of my everyday life. The basics of that religion (if it's considered one?) are simply amazing, and I loved the celebrations. I keep thinking about getting back into it.

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff