Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 pm
Erin stared down at her sketch book. Up until now, she hadn't been paying attention to what she was drawing, but now that she saw it, she just got angrier. A graphite version of Marty's face stared back at her. Why do I feel so guitly? she asked herself. She thought for a moment. Maybe I was a bit hard on him. I bet he isn't used to having people tell him stuff like that. She sighed and walked into the house. She rumaged through some drawers until she found the school directory. She found the number she assumed to be Marty's and called. The answering machine greeted her and she left a message. "Um... Hi Marty... This is Erin... from school. I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. It was stupid of me to say that. ... So that's all. Uh... bye."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:46 pm
"I'll see you tomorrow."

Fenrick began to walk home.

He passed the fields and made sure he was out of sight. Fenrick took a cell phone out of his pocket and dialed a number and a Mercades came and picked Fenrick up. The stereo was Blasting 'Maria' by Rage Against The Machine.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:44 pm
((That was.... different.))

Karin(and her string bass), Riley, and Marty all met up at the main entrance and exited together to catch the late bus home. The bus ride was uneventful, and each of them dismissed the idea of talking about the downsides of their day. Karin didn't mention Fenrick or drama club, Riley announced that she and Brando were over(and that Brittany was a slut that needed to be sabotaged), and Marty did not bring up his unsuccessful chick hunt or his slap to the face. When asked why his cheek was red, he simply said he headbutted a soccer ball with his face.

They all got off the bus at their respective stops(Marty and Riley left together, obviously) and walked home.

"Ma, I'm home!" Karin announced as she unlocked the front door and went up to her room. She pulled out her homework and began to do it. Calculus seemed like it was going to take forever. She bit her pencil as she tried to mentally work out the solution. She failed. She whipped out her calculator and began to furiously punch in numbers. Ah. Much easier.

- - - - - - - - - -

Marty pulled open the screen door and let himself in, being careful to make sure the door was closed and locked before Riley was inside. He threw his bag down on the living room sofa and made his way to the kitchen for his stomach was growling something fierce. As he passed the phone on his way to the fridge, a blinking light on the answering machine caught his eye. He jammed in the button and the message began to play:

"Mailbox--one--you-have--one--new--messages."

"Um... Hi Marty... This is Erin... from school. I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. It was stupid of me to say that. ... So that's all. Uh... bye."

"End--of--final-message. Press-one--to-play-back--all--new--messages--Press-two--to-play-back--all--messages--"

"Yeah, yeah, shaddup," said Marty distractedly, as he pushed number five to delete all messages. So he did have a chance with Erin. Sweet, he thought. And he didn't feel guilty at all for having to take off his shirt to swoon her. Today turned out to be a good day after all.

Riley kicked the door and banged on it several times before giving up and going in through the garage. She couldn't stand when Marty did this to her, which happened so often, she was surprised that she hadn't learned to just go through the garage if Marty made it off the bus first. She went to her room and began to tear down all the pictures of Brando on her mirror and began to peruse through her collection of yearbooks, newspaper clippings, etc. to find a photo of Sanin, but she couldn't find one. She found someone that looked so similar to him, however, on one of the pages of her magazines. "Nah," she said, "couldn't be him."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 pm
((The irony made me laugh))
Sanin would only be back at school for part of the morning, then he would end up going off to work. Oh well, he once again thought as he had so many times before, There goes my dreams of a normal school life. He went to his tutor then home. His parents wouldn't be back to the house for over a week most likely, but oh well, no normal life and all.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:54 pm
Fenrick hopped out of the car and walked into his house.

He waltzed up to his room and blasted Dr. Dillamond's dialouge from Wicked to hear how he sounded while he did his Social Studies homework. He had to describe how the Aztecs had fallen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:16 pm
The next morning, a Thursday, came as any other day does. The sun was just beginning to rise as Karin, Marty, and Riley rose from their beds and began their usual morning routine. Marty woke up and ran two miles before hitting the shower, his sister spent a good hour in the bathroom getting ready, and Karin went through two towels to get her hair to dry. Make up was applied, clothes were put on, shoes laced or strapped, bags slung onto shoulders.

All three of them(and Karin's bass) caught the bus and headed to another grueling day of exams and high school drama at [Town/City's Name] High School, [State Name].

As Karin trudged into the school, hauling her bass, one would realize that she was rather well off in the social rankings. She wore an aqua crisscrossed long sleeve baby doll top with a pair of white wide leg slacks topped off with sophisticated black heels. She bid the twins farewell and headed off to the band room.

If Karin was dressed over the top, then Marty was her opposite. He wore a pair of low-rise boot cut jeans that were tight from the knee up and a tight plain white muscle tee. He 'slinked' into the school, his large brass belt buckle shining in the fluorescent lighting. He sort of just loafed around on in the cafeteria with some of his teammates until the first bell rang.

If anybody had learned that Riley had broken up with Brando the day before, everybody would know it now. She was wearing a purple sequined top with a low neckline above a pink frilly miniskirt. To top it off, she had on a pair of fluffy boots that rose up to the knee. Nobody could associate her with Brando anymore. She was clearly out of that 'quarterback's girlfriend' look. Now she was free for everyone to look at. If class elections were held today, she would win whatever she was running for if she just bent over. She looked around the cafeteria, wondering if she'd see Sanin.

(( eek ))  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:14 pm
Fenrick walked off the bus with the Mark Ecko Cut n Sew hoodie that he wore every day. Undet hat was an Appetite for Destrcution shirt, and some faded jeans. He also had his Etnies Black with the logo in metallic gold shoes.

He walked into Language Arts.

((Hoodie: http://www.shopecko.com/product/popup.jsp?productId=2918563&tab=enhancedImage&c=1026655&ai=-1&altViewCount=1  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:25 pm
Erin sat in her English class room, waiting for the rest of the class to get there. Her fingers drummed the top of her desk and she yawned. Her eyes kept moving from the white board to the clock, bored as ever. She was tempted to take out her sketch book, but refrained due to the fact that class would be starting soon. Instead she just crossed her skinny jean clad legs and stared at the bright green Converse on her feet.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:28 pm
After hopping out of his car, Sanin went to the office to get his new schedule. First class of the day was Spanish. He wouldn't be in school long, but he still wanted to try to seem as normal as possible, and to him that ment going to school as much a possible. He searched and fouund the Spanish classroom after getting lost a few times, clearly still not used to the school. He walked in, not knowing where to sit and just sat in a random desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:44 pm
User ImageKarin left her bass in the string closet and headed to ((Whatever happened to homeroom?)) first period. She had American Literature. As she walked past the English rooms, she noticed Fenrick sitting in the back of his class. She still had four minutes to make it to her class that happened to be in the room next door, so she decided to talk to Fenrick for a bit. She checked the halls and then stepped into the class and sat down in the desk next to him. "Hey," she said casually, pushing her bangs out of her face.  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:17 pm
Only slightly surprised to see Riley, he had had people around him like that before, but it had been a while, Sanin replied to her in a calm voice. "What do ya wish to talk 'bout?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:21 pm
User Image"Oh, I don't know," replied Riley, just wanting to talk about anything. "How long have you taken Spanish," she asked. She was just taking a stab at striking up a conversation, hoping it would turn into something more than small talk.  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:42 pm
"This is my fourth year." He replied shortly. Talking about himself wasn't the best, but he didn't really like to talk much anyway. "Where are you headed?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:47 pm
User Image"Oh, I'm just in American Lit, right down the hall there," she said, craning her arm around awkwardly to point out the door. There was a pause while she began to think of another question. "What's your favorite movie?" she asked, again just taking a stab.  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:54 pm
"The Breakfast Club." He said. It was his dads favorite and the only one he ever really watched now when he had the time. He hadn't gone to the theatres in a long time and didn't care much for them, he'd much rather watch them at home. "Yours?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff