Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
What Kinda "Music" Do You Listen To? Or Dont Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:55 pm
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
I like rock, dance, techno, rave, pop, metal, dethmetal, instrumental, celtic, renaissance, just about anything but rap. I really don't like rap much. Also i hate country with a passion! Some of my favorite bands are Creature Feature, Apocalyptica, Dethklok, A7X, Marilyn Manson, and Voltaire.

You even hate Cash? There are a lot of great country artists out there, it jsut seems that people's idea of country is skewed by the country-pop tha tis pumped out nowadays. That said, country is something I see more as an influence in artists I like than something I'd listen to myself.

It's just not my thing. My step mom listens to it all the time. I don't really like it much. Though, some fiddling in the songs i enjoy, mainly because i want to play like that. I have nothing against anyone who likes country that's just my thing but if you do, then that's your thing. :]

Fair enough. I do find a massive preponderance in people who say they hate country to actually mean they hate country-pop and haven't engaged with much actual country though.

yeah some people are like that with rock too. They think that some of the rock music (most of it) is just screamo. If they knew what rock was then they would not think it were that. They need to listen to some Metallica and Iron Maiden then they can tell me rock from screamo!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 pm
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
I like rock, dance, techno, rave, pop, metal, dethmetal, instrumental, celtic, renaissance, just about anything but rap. I really don't like rap much. Also i hate country with a passion! Some of my favorite bands are Creature Feature, Apocalyptica, Dethklok, A7X, Marilyn Manson, and Voltaire.

You even hate Cash? There are a lot of great country artists out there, it jsut seems that people's idea of country is skewed by the country-pop tha tis pumped out nowadays. That said, country is something I see more as an influence in artists I like than something I'd listen to myself.

It's just not my thing. My step mom listens to it all the time. I don't really like it much. Though, some fiddling in the songs i enjoy, mainly because i want to play like that. I have nothing against anyone who likes country that's just my thing but if you do, then that's your thing. :]

Fair enough. I do find a massive preponderance in people who say they hate country to actually mean they hate country-pop and haven't engaged with much actual country though.

yeah some people are like that with rock too. They think that some of the rock music (most of it) is just screamo. If they knew what rock was then they would not think it were that. They need to listen to some Metallica and Iron Maiden then they can tell me rock from screamo!

I'd rather listen to some good screamo like Gauge Means Nothing than most Heavy Metal to be honest. I really went off Metal a while ago.  

loIitoads

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:50 am
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

I'd rather listen to some good screamo like Gauge Means Nothing than most Heavy Metal to be honest. I really went off Metal a while ago.

Screamo is cool as well. I don't hate it, i also like classic rock as well. Metal to me is what is mostly playing on my iPod :]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:06 am
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

Screamo is cool as well. I don't hate it, i also like classic rock as well. Metal to me is what is mostly playing on my iPod :]

I generally detest classic rock. Bands like Pink Floyd, Led Zepp, Deep Purple, AC/DC, drives me nuts, can't stand it.
I'd say what I'm mostly playing at the moment is my Riot Grrrl and queercore punk, mixed in with a lot of alternative. Sleater-Kinney, Bikini Kill, Sonic Youth are are the key bands.  

loIitoads

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:52 pm
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

I generally detest classic rock. Bands like Pink Floyd, Led Zepp, Deep Purple, AC/DC, drives me nuts, can't stand it.
I'd say what I'm mostly playing at the moment is my Riot Grrrl and queercore punk, mixed in with a lot of alternative. Sleater-Kinney, Bikini Kill, Sonic Youth are are the key bands.

Punk music is very....interesting in my opinion. I haven't listened to punk in a while though. Alternative, however, i listen to that a lot but sometimes is disappointed in what i hear. But 99.9% of the time that happens :] i do, however, like some old(in a sense) punk bands like Blink 182,Sum14, and Simple Plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:33 pm
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

Punk music is very....interesting in my opinion. I haven't listened to punk in a while though. Alternative, however, i listen to that a lot but sometimes is disappointed in what i hear. But 99.9% of the time that happens :] i do, however, like some old(in a sense) punk bands like Blink 182,Sum14, and Simple Plan.

Meh, I'm more interested in hardcore and Riot Grrrl than pop punk, although if you like Blink 182, etc, I really suggest you check out Discount and Jawbreaker, who are probably the best pop-punk bands ever. Soviettes are great too.  

loIitoads

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 am
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

Meh, I'm more interested in hardcore and Riot Grrrl than pop punk, although if you like Blink 182, etc, I really suggest you check out Discount and Jawbreaker, who are probably the best pop-punk bands ever. Soviettes are great too.

I will try to check them out ^^ I am not sure if this is alternative but is Paramore Punk or alternative? I love Paramore they are awesome! Would you happen to like them by chance?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:04 am
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

I will try to check them out ^^ I am not sure if this is alternative but is Paramore Punk or alternative? I love Paramore they are awesome! Would you happen to like them by chance?

I dunno what to classify Paramore as, pop-rock or something I guess, I ahven't ehard all that much though, never really got drawn in, even though I'm a b***h for female vocals.  

loIitoads

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:54 pm
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

I dunno what to classify Paramore as, pop-rock or something I guess, I ahven't ehard all that much though, never really got drawn in, even though I'm a b***h for female vocals.

Lol, i've notice. I am a b***h for deep guy voices :] I got drawn into Paramore last year because of the song Crushcrushcrush and after that i loved that band :]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:09 am
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

Lol, i've notice. I am a b***h for deep guy voices :] I got drawn into Paramore last year because of the song Crushcrushcrush and after that i loved that band :]

I think I'm a lesbian trapped in the wrong body, most of my bands are lesbian queercore and Riot Grrrl punk, so if I go to a show it's totally weird.  

loIitoads

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:04 am
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

I think I'm a lesbian trapped in the wrong body, most of my bands are lesbian queercore and Riot Grrrl punk, so if I go to a show it's totally weird.

But Lesbians are awesome! It's nothing bad to think that you might b lesbian in a wrong body and it's not weird to go to their shows :]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 am
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

But Lesbians are awesome! It's nothing bad to think that you might b lesbian in a wrong body and it's not weird to go to their shows :]

Yea I know, but it's a drag because the shows are filled with angry looking girls that are both shocked and annoyed that I like their favourite bands, hahaha.  

loIitoads

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:43 pm
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

Yea I know, but it's a drag because the shows are filled with angry looking girls that are both shocked and annoyed that I like their favourite bands, hahaha.

Well it shouldn't really matter if you are a girl. You are a girl right? It says so on your profile. But i wouldn't mind if i saw a guy at the concert like that but i would be like"You like them right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:56 pm
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

Well it shouldn't really matter if you are a girl. You are a girl right? It says so on your profile. But i wouldn't mind if i saw a guy at the concert like that but i would be like"You like them right?"

No, I'm a guy, just Gaia won't let you have a female avatar... Pfft, Fascists.  

loIitoads

ApocalypticDonkeyCrap

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:32 pm
Ursaula
I like all music but rap, rap sucks D: I hate it!! It should go die!! RAP IS STUPID! Ok I'm good smile

I agree.  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces