Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
DemonLord #2 Kasanoda Ritsu:>:D The face isn't scary, right? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm having a social function at the house and I uh, want to invite Haruhi. Which host do you think I should ask for help in asking him?
  Kyouya; he's bound to find it interesting and knows it'll rile the other members.
  Mori; he was your mentor, right?
  Hunny; his cute factor will win Haruhi over! DO IT!
  Renge; she has amazing gossip knowledge on how to get to Haruhi
  anyone but Tamaki and the Twins; JUST KEEP IT SECRET.
View Results

mintages

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:48 pm
Kasanoda lifted a finger to himself. "Are you talking about me....? Well, don't ask me! I can't dance very well..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:04 pm
I mean.. in general... thats what she needs.... a stable partner... Very good, Valla, now... I want you to go over your next dance, just like this one. I want you to make everyone in this room feel the energy you are putting out!!

Val just nodded as her teacher started the music. It was "Call Me" by Le Click  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Aqua Haku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:09 pm
" Hey Kasanoda whats the harm in trying to help her..since youre really gentle you probably wont throw her"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:16 pm
*pokes head thru the door curiosly and smile*so teh rumers are true Kasa-kun did get a host room,nyaa~  

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 pm
Mizu slowly walked into the room as she noticed everyones eyes were on Val-sans graceful dance.She smiled watching every step Val took,it was light at performed very much with ease.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:23 pm
*walks in the room rest of the way*nyaa~  

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:52 am
Kasanoda groaned. "No... I can't dance... No matter what you say, I won't do it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:15 am
"How do you know if you never tried. stare ."  

Aqua Haku

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:20 am
"Haku's right,how do you know if you haven't tried? I could you if you like?",she said offering him her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:17 pm
Buena Valla! Now lets put those spanish hips to use!

Val got into position as her teacher put on a new cd. The song was very rhythmic and it led Val to shake her hips in time to the music, in a slightly seductive manner that is unlike Val  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

mintages

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:07 pm
Kasanoda glared evilly at everyone. "Oh, I KNOW if I can't dance or not... Do you really want to press me any further?" he said in a low, demonic voice...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:22 pm
Anyone can dance... now please. I can tell your demonic voice is distracting my bella from her dance. She must concentrate fully or she could thrust her hip to hard and it would hurt  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Aqua Haku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:39 pm
"Silly Kasanoda...It would be nice of you to be her partner"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:09 am
"Kasanoda kun?" Serenity plopped her head back into the room, "I have something for you."  

lyk_moo

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:04 pm
Feeling defeated, Kasanoda plopped down and ate a cheese sandwich. "I'm not dancing! I gotta get this fricking dress off me first!" He said as he attempted to snip through the outfit...  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff