Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:36 pm
Katalina bowed her head to him quickly. "Hi, Kal. Some people call me Sorry, if that works better," she added lightly.
That explained a lot, she thought. She liked exploring closer to the surface, so she could watch the boats. Some of them were so pretty, and some of them were big and ugly, but they were all fascinating. Though she sometimes explored the deeps, it was less often than maybe she should.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:07 pm
Alex was sleeping in the sand as the warm sun shinned in his face " sigh... this is truly paradise.."  

Tigrex fang

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:53 am
"Ah. That explains a lot." Joshua shook his head as Kal splashed him. "Believe me, I do consider myself very lucky. I got meet a mermaid and a sea serpent in one day. For me, that is lucky beyond belief. Especially when all I planned to do today was study the coral some more."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:42 am
Mellow opened his eyes and saw someone watching him. "Wh.. where am I?" Mellow asked. He was a little shaken up.
Jin was in his own boat looking in the ocean for sharks. "No sharks? Oh well. Now I know Server didn't die from sharks." JIn said to himself. Jin got a little board from just looking around but that went away when he saw land. "Finally! Land!" Jin yelled out in relief.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:42 am
Katalina blinked. "If you go swimming out here as often as you say you do, you'd have run across us eventually," she replied, confused. 'Eventually', for her, meant any time from tomorrow to the end of the world. She simply had no concept of time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:05 am
Rita found the first ave she had lready exlpored. And went n to see if she had missed something.

Ruka woke and went above the water and sat on a giant rock and started to sing. She loved to sing since she was a siren. Sitting and braiding her long red hair was what she did most of the days.

Ashe Woke up and turned into his serpent form. He swam around looking for something to do.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:30 am
Once he finished relaxing he got into the raft and bid adeu to the island sailing away in his small raft.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:22 am
"Well, I found you today. So I guess today was eventually." Joshua grinned. "And am I ever glad I found you two. This is so cool! Ha! Those idiots back in town don't know what they're missing." The last part was spoken as if to himself.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:26 pm
Logic peeked around the rock he was hiding behind. Makai let out a trill behind him. "I know, but I don't want to go introduce myself." said Logic stubbornly. Makai nudged him in the shoulder, and Logic couldn't ignore that. "Fine, fine." he muttered, swimming gracefully around the rock and into view of the others.

Slowly, very stealthily, he dodged from rock to rock, trying to remain casual. But it wasn't everyday you got to meet a serpent and a human at the same time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:56 pm
As Neri was dancing on the shore, she tripped on her own feet and scraped herself with a broken shell that was on the beach. Tears began pouring from her eyes and down her cheeks as blackened blood oozed from her wound.  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:17 pm
Jin got to shore and started walking around. He then saw a girl bleeding and ran to her. "What Happened?" he asked more intrigued to the blood then her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:22 pm
"I-i tripped and c-c-cut my knee..." Neri mumbled, tears still rolling from her sky blue eyes. "It hurts..." she said softly, as more blood continued to pour from her wound.  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:23 pm
Marie turned as she heard Makai trilling. She squeaked out her own greeting to the two newcomers. Joshua, wondering what Marie was squeaking at, turned around. To his surprise there was another mermaid approaching. But as he looked closer, Joshua realized that this time, the mermaid was actually a merman. He looked sideways at Marie and questioned her. "Is this who you swam off to earlier?" She trilled her yes reply, nodding her head enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:27 pm
Katalina glanced up. Upon seeing the merman, her eyes darkened. She didn't get along well with her own kind, generally.
Turning back to Joshua, she shrugged and asked cautiously, "But you're not planning to...let them in on what they're missing, are you?"  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:44 pm
Joshua whipped around and stared at Katalina. "What? And risk those bloody idiots ruining it all?! NO!" He started a rant. "There are precious few who know that the stories are true. And there is good reason for that. A lot of the human race are idiots with no respect for anyone or anything. The rest of the human race are scientists that would cut up sea creatures." Joshua waved his hands as he continued his rant. "Can you imagine it?! Mermaid would be killed just so people could find out how their inner organs worked! It's ridiculous!! It's only one in a hundred thousand who would actually see the sea folk as actual people rather than experiments or even DINNER!"

Suddenly, Joshua realized what he was doing and shut his mouth. A blush light his face as he looked away, ashamed that he'd gotten carried away. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be like that."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games