Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:38 pm
ophiucha xx gaunt
Hey, I'm Ophiucha ^ o^ - I'm seventeen years old and I'm a Long Islander, a girl (in case you didn't guess that much), and I am obsessed with foreign cultures; particularly East Asian and Scandinavian, although I have something for Switzerland and just about any ancient culture. I enjoy linguistics, anime and manga (obviously), classical literature, playing games, and all that stuff. So... yeah. Hi!
Holy s**t your avatar. That is. Wow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:30 am
Hello, I'm Acci ^^. This thread makes me feel really young. . . well, so do a lot of things on Gaia. All of that aside, I'm fourteen years old, and live in New Jersey (USA). I normally come off as calm and collected, but when I get excited and/or happy, I capslock and keyboard smash. I don't use chatspeak; sometimes I cringe when I see it. My hobbies include drawing, language, video games, and anally retentive cosplay (I'm very nitpicky about my outfits whenever I cosplay. I just don't want to be embarrassed.)

I'm new to the guild, but not new to the fandom. I've been stalking LiveJournal for a while now, I'm just too intimidated by it to join. I'm actually surprised at how quickly I've come to love this series, it's the first one that I've ever been this involved in (joining guilds, stalking the progress on the anime, ect. . .), and the first one to EAT MY YOUTUBE PAGE WITHIN A WEEK. OMG. have such a large effect on the layouts of my userpages on other sites in a relatively short amount of time.

I gave up on having a favorite character a long time ago.

Also,
User Image

Korea's eyes in the character design for the anime scare the hell out of me.

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

Saigo no Uta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:32 pm
the_Smart_idiot
GENERAL I HAVE FINALLY JOINED

EASY WITH THE CAPS, DUDE

And also, XxWorldsWorstAccidentxX, THAT IS ONE AWESOME KOREA PICTURE AJKLDFJLAK;JK [ SAW IT ON LJ EARLIER TODAY ]
/gets terribly excited when it involves Yun Soo
, Arthur and Gilbo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:49 pm
Oh H-HEY
Online name is Natico
But call my nammy(nickname my parents gave me in IRL..hahaha;;; ) If you feel like it!
I live in LA,America!(the hero!)
I Like America,Canada,England,
chibitalia and the holly roman empire.. are my favorite!
(And France..but don't we all like the poor guy just a tiny bit?;;; hahaha)
I like to draw Canada,Eat ice cream,and I wish to sing karaoke with my friends in real life...and that's all I can think of an introduction for now!  

Mr Oh Mallay

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:05 am
Saigo/ /
I saw it on a different site. . . two days ago *o*

And I know the feeling. I get thrust into random states of bliss quite often these days o/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:49 pm
User Image

Yello!!! I'm Kristy Marie Pennington, aka: vati or vatican (long story). I prefer my nickname because there are 3 people named "Kristy" (spelled the same also) in my family and it get's really annoying.... stressed I turn 17 in April. I live in America, I am a Russian at heart though... xd Eventually we will all become one with Russia...Right? 3nodding

poseidon-child

6,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pan Twardowski

Vicious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 am
Hi! You can call me Pan. I got into Hetalia. . 3 days ago. sweatdrop I found out about it on anime con forums. There was a cosplay thread for it all month, but I never looked at it until, yes, three days ago. >.>

My favorite country/character is Russia. YAY IVAN! But Prussia and Alfred are close runner-ups and tie for second.

Aside from APH, I also like Pita-Ten, Claymore, and Chibi Vampire, along with a looot of other mangas. But most of them are obscure, so they don't get to be mentioned. xD

I'll also be cosplaying as Canada at my next con. smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 am
>u> I'm Um, Cat. xD; My main is Broken Passion, But I'm doing Belgium Tan as well. I Er..I've liked Hetalia for quite awhile now, My friend got me into it and I Simply spazzed like crazy when I Got to know more about it. I Do have to say, Hetalia is my Second Favorite Obession. D.Gray Man comes first tho. >:'3 <3 Theres ALOT To know about me, And I'M Very lazy to type it up so lyke, Yeaaah..I'm mostly on my Main account, And if you want to talk and stuff, Lyke I'm totally a cool person. Just pm me or drop me a comment. :'D On this acc, I Will often be on as well. xD; I Roleplay in character most of the time, So Yurr~ :'D Nice to meet you all, Oh and Happy New Year! :'D

As for the Fav Charrie thingy, I'm All into Swizterland. <3 Vash is like..Omg. I Also, Like Russia, Prussia, Korea, Spain, And Hong Kong~ :'D

Belgium-Tan

Frothy Crema

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:44 am
: 3 'Ullo 'ullo 'ullo!

I'm Chai (on most other internet things), but on Gaia people call me Frothy. @w@ I like fairy lights, rabbits, and tend to abuse letter-faces. I come from England. Sussex, to be precise. And I like tea. Oh BOY do I like tea. Live up to that stereotype pretty well. And Douglas Adams, and Stephen Fry. ESPECIALLY Stephen Fry. Is it incredibly odd to be entirely smitten by your own culture? Ouah~~~!

In the same vein, yeah, fairies (Mary Cicely Barker!), yeah, talking animals (Beatrix Potter ftw! <3) AND I CANNOT SLEEP IF I'M ON THE BOTTOM FLOOR WITH NO-ONE ELSE OPPOSITE A GRAVEYARD...

...x) As you can probably guess I <3 Arthur.

Only way I'm traitor is Asterix. *nod*

xD Hetalia makes a gorgeous lot of sense because I got through history lessons in a similar frame of happygiddy mind, but that might have been my teacher's fault.

Other manga~ Anything Ghibli (andnowyouknowwhyI'mcoveredinsootsprites) or CLAMP.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:44 am

Hello :3

My real name is Anna, but people call me Kyumu or Kuhmu, I'm 15.
I like to draw, paint with watercolors, I'm really good at playing piano, I like to write & read fanfics plus I <3 Role playing on forums. ^^
I'm from Finland and I don't like moomins. xD

I totally love Finland Sweden pairing in Hetalia <3 Other favorites are Russia, USA and UK ^o^ <3
I heard about Hetalia last summer :3

Kyumin`

Dapper Explorer

Decidere

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:09 pm
Kyumin`
I don't like moomins. xD
How can you dislike Moomins? They're adorable! xD

Anyway. Onto my introduction.

I'm Liz, if any of you are from the LJ comm, you may have seen me posting around over there - my LJ username is stealthdevice. So, I guess you can call me Liz, Stealthy or Deci, I don't really care. I'll respond to anything. I live in England, on the outskirts of London. I love history and politics, and I plan on studying history at university.

Now that's over with... onto the Hetalia stuff.

Hetalia is my #1 fandom at the moment, and has been for a while. I love the whole concept of it. It's hard for me to choose a favourite character, because they're all great; I don't really dislike any of them! I have to say if I was forced to choose, my favourites would be Russia (crazy, adorable yandere amazingness), Austria, UK and Sweden. EDIT: AND ESTONIA. HOW COULD I FORGET HIM~?

My favourite ship, however, is Germany/North Italy. Just because. Too much cute, there. I also ship Sweden/Finland like burning. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:27 am
Hello~ I'm Jing and I'm also from the LJ community. I live in New York City (whooo, America!) but I'm 100% Chinese. (whooo, pandas! orz)

I've been into Hetalia for a couple months now. My favorite nation-tan is Poland, but a lot of other characters come a close second. :3

Short intro is short!  

Janshee

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:15 am
hihi LJ people~ I'm qichisan on LJ, you may know me as "girl who posted the speculation about the licensing and then hid in the shadows when it turned out to be false" :v  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:38 am
Skizzors
hihi LJ people~ I'm qichisan on LJ, you may know me as "girl who posted the speculation about the licensing and then hid in the shadows when it turned out to be false" :v

... I remember that post. That "Hey Talia" one that turned out to be Evangelion? xd

Decidere

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Decidere
Skizzors
... I remember that post. That "Hey Talia" one that turned out to be Evangelion? xd
I think the Hey Talia bit may have been a red herring or something -- or at least a reference to a different license that I didn't understand because. The Evangelion clue was a different part of that same postcard.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff