Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What countries would you like to see in the series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raticiel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 am
June B Lovely
Einllikoach
It could be absolutely hilarious to see an Israeli character around.. just think of the potential it has!!

i absolutely support this!!
just think of the hilarity between him and america..

I agree biggrin
I'd also like to see Czech Republic, Slovakia (those two could act like a pair), Slovenia, Georgia... My grandma was born in Georgia whee
The more the merrier, there could also be Silesia smile and Holland! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 am
Raticiel
June B Lovely
Einllikoach
It could be absolutely hilarious to see an Israeli character around.. just think of the potential it has!!

i absolutely support this!!
just think of the hilarity between him and america..

I agree biggrin
I'd also like to see Czech Republic, Slovakia (those two could act like a pair), Slovenia, Georgia... My grandma was born in Georgia whee
The more the merrier, there could also be Silesia smile and Holland! mrgreen

I was also thinking of suggesting Silesia. whee And I agree about the rest.  

Einllikoach

The Brenana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:12 pm
I think they should do Brazil, Mexico, Romania, Transylvannia, Greenland, New Zealand (he should totally be mistaken for Australlia all the time, like Canada. Sorry, FotC moment whee )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:11 am
Israel, India, Mexico, Ireland, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Yugoslavia, Portugal, and so much more; it'd be great of all the countries could be done...  

wanderer13

Codebreaking Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100

FlickoFly

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm
Einllikoach
It could be absolutely hilarious to see an Israeli character around.. just think of the potential it has!! It is one of the smallest, yet noisiest countries on earth, populated by absolutely neurotic people; and the huge amount of stereotypes that country has!
There was quite a nice attampt for creating Israel-tan’s character by lihsa, anyway.

I would also love to see other West Asian countries, especially Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Armenia; after all, it was quite a strategic area during the WWII.

I'd like a Lebanon too, but I'm biased, since I'm lebanese/american. xp

But seriously, that would be pretty cool, since present-day Lebanon used to be Phoenicia, well known for creating the first alphabet, cedar trees, and being amazing sailors, and tradors. Not to mention Hannibal was Phoenician, and invaded Rome once. (and succeeded.) If I'm to believe my father, Europe was also named after a Phoenician princess, Europa. They didn't have an empire, but their traders were everywhere. You can even find ruins of the Phoenician alphabet in South America - that's how good they were.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:10 pm
I want Austrailia! That'd be awesome. I also like the idea of Hawaii, even though it is a state of the Us.  

Jennisora

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:46 pm
I'd love to see Portugal, Romania, Austrailia, or New Zealand.
: D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:27 pm
The Brenana
I think they should do Brazil, Mexico, Romania, Transylvannia, Greenland, New Zealand (he should totally be mistaken for Australlia all the time, like Canada. Sorry, FotC moment whee )

i say the same ones but transylvania's part of romania  

Damanit-yes

Lazy Strawberry

Bigboss76

Dapper Rogue

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 am
Ireland, though they'd make him a drunk...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:40 am
    User ImageUser Image

xTemptations. ❀
    xx『To have come near to the perfect love, not the hot passion of untempered youth,
    xxBut that which lies aside its vanity, and gives, for thy trusting worship, truth.』

The Nordics and Korea.

dovelair

Greedy Capitalist

xazumy9x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 pm
Im very curious in how South american countries would be... (Venezuela, colombia, brazil chile, peru Argentina and so on...) And the reson is that im from south america xD So im really curious in how they would look like.
Mexico is one of them. xD it would be funny~

I would also like to see Jamaica and ireland... Or the smaller countries like Monaco, it Would be pretty interesting  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:22 am
I want to see more Russia
Well....
Maybe Finland's sister karelia?
o wo
Do want!  

Weeaboo Goddess

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:36 pm
iUndead Shadow
    User ImageUser Image

xTemptations. ❀
    xx『To have come near to the perfect love, not the hot passion of untempered youth,
    xxBut that which lies aside its vanity, and gives, for thy trusting worship, truth.』

The Nordics and Korea.

The Nordics and Korea already are official characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 am
I would like to see some African and South American countries
but what I'd definetly want to see is Mexico and Australia xD
they should definetly make a character for all countries
soooo many possibilities OwO  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:08 pm
Flicker Chan
Einllikoach
It could be absolutely hilarious to see an Israeli character around.. just think of the potential it has!! It is one of the smallest, yet noisiest countries on earth, populated by absolutely neurotic people; and the huge amount of stereotypes that country has!
There was quite a nice attampt for creating Israel-tan’s character by lihsa, anyway.

I would also love to see other West Asian countries, especially Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Armenia; after all, it was quite a strategic area during the WWII.

I'd like a Lebanon too, but I'm biased, since I'm lebanese/american. xp

But seriously, that would be pretty cool, since present-day Lebanon used to be Phoenicia, well known for creating the first alphabet, cedar trees, and being amazing sailors, and tradors. Not to mention Hannibal was Phoenician, and invaded Rome once. (and succeeded.) If I'm to believe my father, Europe was also named after a Phoenician princess, Europa. They didn't have an empire, but their traders were everywhere. You can even find ruins of the Phoenician alphabet in South America - that's how good they were.

Here’s something I find as hilarious every time anew - in media and all, Lebanon and Israel (*is an Israeli*) are presented as a terribly hostile countries, yet, it’s rather a fact that whenever an Israeli and a Lebanese are meeting aboard, they can act as they are best friends (it happens to me in Australia, actually: my grandmother and I noticed some Middle Eastern’s fast food stand, spoke to the seller and once we discovered he’s Lebanese, we were all like, “ha, we’re neighbours!” and spoke for at least half an hour, before my aunt found us and told us we must go xd ).  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff