Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:29 pm
Adira's mouth opened to the hungry comment, she was about to affirm it quietly when she was interrupted, yet again. She really needed to get faster at responding to people and situations. Or maybe...Perhaps it was best that she learn the customs of her saviors before attempting to communicate her thoughts. She didn't want to say something horribly rude. Another man (Adira assumed anyway) walked out into the open. He ore white ropes. He looked pure. Adira shifted slightly. She listened to his offer and finally nodded her thanks to the waffles. Adi stood, careful to keep her body tucked in the oversized lab coat. It was sad. The female vampire was definitely not large but the lab coat still fit Adira awkwardly.

A new voice entered the scene...a female one. She sensed a relationship. This voice must be Tiamos...The male must be a mate to Tiamos making him... Xylanthos. Adira mentally nodded. Made sense. She heard the care in the woman's (Is she a woman by human standards or simply an unconventional woman? Adira wondered, keeping her thoughts to herself) care in her tone as she addressed Adira.

"It wasn't only the journey here that made it exhausting but I thank you for your hospitality and compassion." Adira bowed slightly at the waist to Xylanthos, the sleeves of the lab coat coming out of their rolls once more. The sleeves hung past her hands by the time she straightened.

Adira followed Eztli and Xylanthos as they made their way to the kitchen area to eat waffles.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:42 pm
Sephiroth gripped a couple strands between his fingers and looked at them. "I'm not sure, but I wouldn't toss your tired observation as invalid either. It has been white before back when I was... more despicable and I did just act as a medium of sorts and gave off a large quantity of holy energy. I'll have to look if it happens again."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:14 am
Coming to the rather spacious dining room, Adira saw that there was a hefty amount of waffles laid out, with various types of toppings, along with pitchers of different juices and milk. Galantros and Black were already seated, leaning into each other as they ate... the reaper's aura was currently set to "warm and cuddly", spreading the nice feeling in a short distance around him, and it was also a dead give away to what he partially was. An eldery looking man, dressed in simple clothing with a few odd symbols stitched on them, was also enjoying breakfast. Even here, plant and animal life surrounded the room, giving the place a sense of serenity and peace. Interestingly enough, the wildlife seemed well behaved, not picking food off the plates or table. Crumbs on the floor were certainly up for grabs however. Noticing Adira and the other's presence, Tiamos brushed back her long hair from her face and greeted them.

"Please, have a seat, help yourselves. You all must be hungry."

"Adira, Ophelia, Banquo.... this is my wife, Tiamos. And this is Galantros and Black, and this is Harold. Harold, is Abigail going to be joining us for breakfast?"

The old man nodded slightly as he sipped at some juice. "Yes, she just wanted to spend another minute or two in the main garden areas."

Tiamos eyed Adira a little with some slight concern. "My, that doesn't fit you very well. Tell you what dear, you sit down and enjoy some nice warm breakfast, and I'll get you something old of mine that should fit a bit better and be a bit less... drafty."

A short while later, Jacob, Sephiroth, Rosemary, and Veni came to the table.

Jacob: "Good to see you up and about, Adira. Feeling better, I hope? I'd like to remove the hell chains off you and Banquo as soon as possible, for both your sakes."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:23 am
Rosemary and Veni smack Jacob at approximately the same time obviously thinking the same thing. "Always a one track mind Jacob...can't even wait until after breakfast to bring that up."

"Yes he seriously does... I know..."  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:48 am
Adira followed Eztli to where he sat down, across from a kitsune. Did they say her name was Black? Adira sat across from another Reaper...one with energy in form of emotions coming off of himself. "Incubus." The word was soft, very barely audible. She said it more of to herself. It was obvious that he had a bit incubus in him. Adira looked blankly at the food, unsure how to eat it before she heard the voice speak.

"Thank you very much, ma'am." She said softly, in regards to the clothing. Once she watched the others eat the waffles, she finally began to poke at one herself.... She found she liked it with the red berries (Strawberries were they called?) on top. Adira's gaze was brought up with the entrance of her saviors. As Jacob spoke her anxiety spiked...

...Adira had forgotten about the hell chains. It was one more thing to "Look forward" to.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:51 am
"Ouch... Okay, yes, bad timing on my part, and I don't mean to cause alarm, but it is very urgent. You both know I've been a bit worried about that. While the soul fortress does provide protection, my knowledge isn't 100% complete on hell chains even after all these centuries. Heegh may find a loop hole to try and pull them back. I'm not about to let him get his disgusting claws on someone if I can help it. After breakfast though, then... It's only momentary discomfort, and it's a small price to pay. Besides, being in a better condition now, you'll be able to handle it easier..."

As everyone ate, Galantros used his tendrils to pass plates of waffles to the hell hounds, seeing that they weren't coming to the table.

"You guys are welcome to sit up here with the rest of us, if you want..."

Abigail eventually came to the dinner table, and introduced herself, grabbing a seat next to Sephiroth. Her body was completely covered in various flowers and vines, and she seemed to be positively glowing, mentioning that the water in the streams and small waterfalls in the place was the purest she'd ever tasted. aTiamos excused herself at that moment, her plate sparkling clean save for a pile of dust due to the way reapers ate their meals... it must have been an interesting site for the newcomers to see a being absorb food with their fingers... and left. She came back minutes later with a clean, simple, but beautiful robe, grey and white in colors... the signature colorings of soul guiders... with golden holy symbols embrodied along the edges. She waited until Adira had her fill of waffles and drink, then had her stand up.

"Here dear, this will do until they can take you shopping and get you some sets of clothing to wear. I wore this centuries ago before I started having my major growth spurts."

The robe slipped on easily over Adira's head, so she could simply drop Rosemary's lab coat or keep it on as undergarments beneath... it certainly covered quite a bit more (Eztli mentally lamented this a bit, then caught himself and felt shame, quickly focusing back on his plate of waffles. He then mentally cursed the auras of both the local incubus and sucubus for loosening up his thinking.), and felt both warm and soft. She could also feel a slight tingle that wasn't harmful from the holy symbols on the cloth, having been charged with refined holy energy from the fortress.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:47 am
Black's ears twitched at the word "incubus" and decided that she merely stated what she sensed. "Nice to meet you all."

Sephiroth wasn't showing off his wings when he entered the room with the other three. The slightly glowing blue-green eyed man looked at Adira and held out his left hand to her with his thumb up, "Hello, I'm..." Adira blinked at it, tilted her head, and looked mystified which he expected, but then she flinched.

The silver haired man sighed. "I'm not going to hit you. Please hold your hand out like mine." She held out her left hand for him and mimiced his position. "Okay. I'm going to now grip your hand in mine, but not hard enough that you can't pull it away..." He took her hand in his and shook it while he said, "Hello, I'm Sephiroth."

He let her hand go when he was done. "Many people in the future may greet you like that when introduced, some may grab your wrist instead, and some...may I see your hand again?" He took it and brought it to his lips and planted a kiss on it. "And some might kiss it in greeting since you're a lady, so don't be alarmed..."

After introductions were over, he sat down wondering when Abigail would be in.When she did come in and sat next to him and told them about the water, he leaned towards her and told her she looked even more radiant and healthy than usual from drinking the water.

The vampires sat there and watched everyone else eat breakfast. They couldn't try whole grain waffles with strawberries, kithos berry syrup, and whipped cream with milk to drink and balance the sweetness...oh no...it would make them sick like poison. Muerte had learned to to eat with a fork and knife better, but still gobbled down half a waffle per bite...least he didn't mind bibs... As it was cooler weather he finally decided to wear pants that didn't inhibit his movement.

After a while of not saying anything and noticing she still looked concerned over what they'd do later, Rosemary said, "Don't worry much about what Jacob said. There's much to look forward to afterwards. We'll be able to leave here and go to places that has many types of clothing and you can pick out a few pieces that you like. Anything that you want to wear. No one telling you what to wear, but we'll tell you if you pick something completely inappropriate to wear publicly. We can even find some open back items so you don't have to fold your wings like you're doing and Black there knows how to modify most garments for tails. Ophelia can even pick out a bracelet to decorate her leg or a collar or necklace to adorn her neck, Banquo too if he wants."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:41 am
Adira slipped on the new clothing, the lab coat slipping right off as Tiamos said it would. She retrieved it from the ground and folded it up in a neat pile and set it on her lap. The beautiful robe hung down on Adira's shoulders, just hinting at what lay beneath. Phe and Ban were happily wagging their wolf tails as they chowed down.

A blush rose to Adira's cheeks when Sephiroth kissed her hand, and for one frightened moment, she wanted to pull away. However, Adi sensed that Sephiroth meant no ill harm. When she got her hand back, Adira took another bite of waffle. They needed these types of breakfasts in hell, Adi decided.

Right as she finished, the female vampire, Rosemary, turned to her. Adira tried not to flinch nor remember the memories too vividly. She needed to stop looking the woman in the eyes. That was what was causing the flashbacks. The face.

"Thank you but really...I don't know...what there is to wear." Adira blushed, her tail slightly swished. "Styles are...well...different to say the least in Hell. Even before He--hee--him."

"Thank you for the offer." Banquo said, "For Ophelia and me, I mean. It is very kind...but we don't need anything." He bowed his head slightly.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:01 pm
Breakfast was finished, and Galantros and Black even offered to show Adira around some of the more entertaining areas of Limbo if she wished. Finally, it came time to remove the last of the hell chains. Jacob kept his promise, making the process as swift and painless as he could. Rosemary suddenly striking a certain pressure point made it as painless as possible.

Just as someone suggested that they leave soon for their shopping trip as a celebration for removing the horrid bonds, Thas brought up an interesting point.

"I'd suggest an angel or two to go along with you all... Just to be extra cautious. I have a few recommendations on who to have tag along, if you don't..."

Eztli stood up from where he was sitting.

"I'll go. Better someone they know than not, right?"

Why am I volunteering so suddenly? Normally I'd be off trying to keep demons from coming from the Void and... Well let's see, I accepted guard duty for Adira, followed her around when she left, now I'm volunteering to watch over our friends and her. I hardly know the girl, so why am I...

Eztli though on instances that he kept accidentally glancing at her...

...Oh God help me, I'm physically attracted to her. Is it because of the aura that Galantros lets out? He's been keeping that in check pretty well though.. Am I really THAT desperate for a date that I'll start stalking some gal? I know it's been.. ... well, forever... and getting a date nowadays after people know what I used to be, is like someone with the plague asking for a friendly hug... but.

...It's not like she's unattractive or anything. It just wouldn't be proper. Mind on your job, Eztli.

Mentally shaking his thoughts up a bit after this quick think session, it was also to his credit that his facial expression didn't change very much. Thas, however, seemed to smile just a little as the fire angel walked past him. He wouldn't tell the elemental that he just broadcasted his thoughts locally to Sephiroth, himself, and Rosemary, them being angels and sharing a telepathy of sorts. Personally, he wasn't trying to play matchmaker. Thas just thought it'd do the angel some good to socialize a little more. *IF* those two somehow hit it off, which God only knows... he had a weird feeling about it that he couldn't explain, so he chalked that up to God saying something about knowing... then, all the better.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:34 am
Jacob kept his promise, making the process as swift and painless as he could. Rosemary suddenly striking a certain pressure point made it as painless as possible...and had also temporarily removed her ability to move until Rosemary struck her again.

After Thas spoke Rosemary, mentally asked him... You mean 'another angel or two' right?

Sephiroth kept a blank face most of that little episode. He had the slight urge to smack Eztli on the back of the head and say something like "don't be so hasty." He turned to Thas, "And who did you want to go?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:03 am
Thas scratched at his chin.

Yes, of course...Sorry, sometimes I don't think of ourselves as angels still. "Well, originally, I was going to say Eztli, and a few others like yourself, Halis, or Temek... Would you care to go? I'd go myself, but I have a few duties to attend to here that need seeing to."

Secretly, Thas was going to observe more angels to check on their behaviors...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:07 pm
Sephiroth and Rosemary both momentarily gained questioning looks at about the same time and thought who? "Abigail wants to go..." Meaning he probably wouldn't have gone if she didn't want to.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:08 pm
BlackMN spent the time trying to get Adira excited by the trip by temporarily tanking on the succubus' form to show her what she could look like while she changed from outfit to outfit ranging from completely covered from head to toe to barely covered at all (without going into stripper gear and too distasteful) telling her that the important things to cover are here, here, and here as she pointed to her own (or Adira's since she did look like her for the moment) boobs, lower front, and butt.

Rosemary leaned in to Ophelia as Black did this and said, "Don't mind what Banquo said earlier, if you see something you like, you can still ask for it."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:10 pm
Adira felt the blows though they did not hurt. She also watched as the little kitsune (Black?) showed her what was appropriate. So the normal things...Just Adira looked around...More so. She felt a ringing in her mind--another emotion. Again, she tried to ignore it.

Ophelia's ears perked as Rosemary leaned in, "Thank you. My mate can be...well, he doesn't want to cause any problems." She gave a soft wolf's laugh before continuing, "Thank you though. I am not sure if we will adorn ourselves with anything though...I'm sure you wouldn't like a frozen bangle of charred anklet." Another wolf-laugh, "Our mistress however..." This time it was a smirk, "we give you full permission to treat her as a doll. She is still...timid around you guys so she may have more of a problem finding what to wear."

((Will edit in colors later. I need to run! <3 ))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:21 pm
The vampire smirked. "It doesn't have to be an item you wear. If you smell something edible that you would like to try, you may ask for that as well... basically my offer is that you may see if I am willing to purchase something that may catch your fancy. As for Adira, she seems more afraid that we're going to punish her for little mistakes than you two are for some reason." Of course the dogs were less timid about them because while Adira was out most of them checked on her and gave them food and any company they desired.

"Try to assure her that that wont happen from us and that we wont hurt her if she makes some sort of error in clothes selection. She has been very well behaved and if she continues with her current manner, she should be fine. Maybe if you tried happily picking out some things for her it'll encourage her too. Also...try to make her understand that there aren't any conditions for our assistance beyond her to continue try to be likable and to not purposely harm anyone, which she is already doing."

Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games