Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:40 pm
"Why thank you, madamoiselle! And I assure, it does not look like an old dress that would be just laying around!" he says, smiling wide.

At this point in time, he noticed Liech's eyes on him. "...Do you need something, Ma petit chaton~?" he asks, tilting his head and smiling. His hands were on his hips in that ever-confident posture of his, of course.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:40 pm
(((PREPARE YOURSELF FOR EXTREME LATVIA OOC-NESS. SORRY, BUT I COULD NOT RESIST)))
Latvia entred on the big hall swinging, or better said, slaming the main doors open making a loud sound. He walked inside trembling, but not because of his usual shyness, but because of the effect of strong alchol. Y'see, little Raivis felt so nervous avout the ball he decided to take some liquor. He was scared at first, yes, because not only he wasn't on age to drink the substance, but mainly because it was vodka from Ivan's personal reserve. Curiosity won to him and a sip led to a glass, a glass sudently were made into five and five glasses quickly were found to be three bottles or four if you count the one he had on the way. Back to the main subject unshaved and with a dorky grin on his face, and a rose on his mouth mind if I add, he managed to stand still and flap his cape around extending his arms wive open, followed by an excamation from his part, and it was the following.
"Ladies and gentlemen! But mainly ladies! Do not fear I, Raivis, has come as a gift for women and a crucial enemy for men!!! Do not fight please, there's enough of me for everyone!"
If it wasn't for the vodka not leaving any kind of smell behind, his breath would have reeked of alchol. He gave some steps forward still with the grin on his face, in this state he would do the most stupidest things, like flirting with Liechtenstein in front of her brother, groping Hungary, or worst, Belarus and even stand up to Ivan himself. They say some people are too sinvere when they become drunk, and to Raivis disgrace, he was one of that kind.

(((LONF ENTRANCE IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG))))  

Latvia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:42 pm
((YES YES! ))

Belarus wasn't known for blushing, but what Lithuania was doing make her cheeks are red as cherries. "...T-thank you, M-Mr. Lithuania..." Oh God, he even made her stutter! This is...so embarrasing...

"...You are very good at this..." she said quietly. It was funny; never had she gotten this close to a man other than her brother.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:44 pm
Italy skipped his way to the hall where the masquerade was being held. He stopped at the door when he caught up to little Latvia making his entrance. Confused by this sight, he slipped to the side and made his way to the food tables.

(( This would have been amazing if we were on LJ or something where we could post anonymously, and actually guess who is who. xD ))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:47 pm
((Oh Latvia XD I love the BelaxLiet stuff~! and yes, your sig is amazing LO :3))
Liech shook her head. "It's nothing" she muttered, but at the sound of Latvia's entrance her eyes widened and she looked even more confused. She wasn't sure if she should giggle at his drunkness, greet him, or simply avoid him. She considered joining Italy at the food tables...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:53 pm
Callier winces slightly at Latvia's entrance, though it was a little less grand than his own. What mattered to him? Competition.

He jaunts over to the drunken state and extends a slender hand. "Ah, hello monsieur Raivis! And how are you tonight~?" he asks, his voice oozing with confidence, glamour, and most of all, rivalry.

Mukuro-kun

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:55 pm
After self-claiming his little show over Latvia turned slightly to the side jsut to catch a glimpease Of Liechtenstain and decided to play Romeo for a little bit. He made his way to her tripping a few times and meeting the gloor more than once. When he finally was close enough to talk a little to her he tried some cheesy flirting.
"And what, may I ask, is doing a little beautiful angel like you in this simple and boring earth in a day like this?" The words left his mouth, that still held that stupid grin, with a low wanna-be-seductive tone. He though it sounded romantic, but it actually was making seem like an idiot, even more.
EDIT: Turning his head to the man talking to him he smiled and answered with no sort of shame.
"Oh! Nothing new! Just making PERFECT ENTRANCES! And talking to this little cute lady here!" He said with equal rivalirity and confidence in his voice.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:02 pm
Thankfully, Lithuania was a bit to high on cloud nine to notice his youngest brother's rather loud entrance. He smiled at Bela, gaining more confidence. He always thought that the cold girl was beautiful, but had she ever been this cute before? He swallowed, keeping their smooth steps in motion. "Now, a slow spin to the right... Haha," He laughed when they spun a little less than smoothly. "It's alright... At least you don't step all over me like Feliks used to."  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:04 pm
((Yay for drunk!oocness))
"Oh, um. Hello Latvia..." she said blushing out of embarrassment and backing away slightly. "I am doing fine..." Liech looked at the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:15 pm
fear the ninja! FEAR HIM!
YAY! Indeed!))))

"Oh don't be embarassed my lovely little lady!" Still trying to be a Don juan he took the rose from his lips and gave it to Liech with a warm smile instead of the rather retarded looking gron from before."Care to dance a piece with me?" Said Raivis extending his open hand, inviting, waiting for her answer. "Such a fine lady needs a perfect gentleman like me you know, you don't find a man like Mua everyday!" Back ot the old, stupid, antics. "So what your choice my lovely angel?"
User Image

Latvia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:18 pm
"..Ah, I apologize....!" Belarus thought about Poland. "...I bet, even though he stepped on you, he was more gracefull than I..." Belarus said softly. She didn't know why he was dancing with her; why he chose to dance with her. It seemed odd in a sense that she was dancing with the thing her love loved the most.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 pm
"Choice? a choice between whom?" Liech looked nervously around the room. "I-I will dance with you if that's what you want..." she muttered half heartedly taking his hand and awkwardly stepping forward. The sudden influx of Don Juans, especially the strange mood change between two people, was a bit of a shock to her.  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 pm
Oh, now he was pissed. He was so mad, he almost blew his cover. Which would not have been good. "Don't you know, monsieur? This young madame already HAS a perfect gentleman." he says, an elegant hand slipping around Liech's, a glint in his eye.

(( DFLGHJKDFL LATE REPLY IS LATE D: ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 pm
Liet laughed again, more easily than he ever had around Belarus. "Who, Feliks? He has the grace of a toddler." Oh how he would get hit if Poland ever heard that. "Like I said," he spun them again slowly, and they did it right this time. "Oh, see? We're good at this!" He said happily.  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 pm
Liech looked over at the other gentleman. "I didn't know you owned me" she said to the other man, awkwardly. "As a matter of fact I have hardly met you, and I would have danced with you if you offered". Liech was becoming increasingly overwhelmed. She began to think of a plan incase this progressed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff