Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 pm
Granted, your boss called your fired for sexual misconduct in the workplace. Your due in court early Monday morning.

I wish I had a younger brain (stupid brain age crying )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:30 pm
Granted! Now you have the brain of a 4 month old feotus! I hope your family can cope with the nappy changes!!

I wish I could fly, way up to the sky (just like orvile)  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 pm
Granted you can now fly, too bad you didn't also wish your body had adapted to the proper physical requirements for flight, as you take off and go higher and higher and higher and fly faster and faster and faster you begin to feel faint and at first you think its the Adrenaline and it kinda is but then due to the high pressure and strain on your body and idiocy of your pride telling you "You can do it!" you lose consciousness and plummet to your death at ridiculous speeds, oh well at least you'll go out with a "Bang", or rather a splat and a big mess but you get the picture.

I wish I could talk to Animals, then maybe everyone's nonsensical prattle would make sense to me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:49 pm
Granted your now a regular Dr. Doolittle but what you hear is not so nice. Turns out the animals are only humoring us and they plan to overthrow the humane race. Attempting to convince the world of this plot you are thrown in the funny farm then assassinated by the squirrels for knowing too much.

I wish I was physically stronger  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:50 pm
Granted, but soon you have to leave your house wearing ear protectors as the teritorial and mating warbelings of every bird around the neighborhood starts to grate on your nerves. As do the mewing of seamingly friendly cats as you realise they they only want you to do there evil bidding! Soon anough you burst your own eardrums with two sink plungers to escape this constant barrage of chattering.

Granted! but you dont realise your own strenth to begin with and break everything you touch. after this all your friends and familly are kind of intimidated by you and dont seam genuine anymore. you slip in to depresion and finally run off to join the circus as the worlds strongest woman.

I wish I never got the last word so we could play forever!! (YAY!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:59 pm
Honestly it seems like we will all play forever, or at least till one of us gets bored or finds a life... =P
Damn it Darth I had a good one!
Granted, Angelic begins to buff up like mad, and soon is the strongest woman alive, but with great strength come great muscle mass, you can no longer even touch your own face your muscles prevent you from completing the most menial tasks such as wiping and washing you are now the world first living statue, Congrats!

Granted, Darth you are now cut off before ever finishing a sentence and are pretty much ignored for the remainder of your biological life, here's a pistol have fun!

I wish making up these corruptions was a lot easier and that Gaia had vocal forums so I wouldn't have to type so much and could just leave a message!  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm
Granted. bu..........

I wish I could sleep! (posted 7.17am gmt)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 pm
Granted, now lets have some real fun seeing as the guy that held us all back has finally gone to bed! Its party time!

I wish we could teleport that way there would no longer be any legit reason to be late aside from, "I just didn't feel like it."  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:30 am
Granted! You said nothing about being able to control your teleportation. Enjoy becoming one with nature!

I wish my stomach would stop hurting. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:26 pm
Granted. a few pribiotic drinks later and you have the healthiest stomach ever! Unfortunately the rest of your body is far behind. A fact not missed by your stomach who soon grows resentfull of your unhealthy life style and ecscapes its body cavity via a prolapsed colon!
The scientists at the morge are at a loss for an explanation! So is the circus ring leader who now boasts the most spectacular act of all time "The amazing giant pink earth worm on the flying trapeaze!!"

I wish I could sell anything to anyone  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:04 pm
Granted, through the wonders of science you are genetically altered to be the living P.T Barnum. From far and wide you shuck out merchandise to the masses. Unfortunately it's mostly crap leading to some seriously pissed off masses and a lawsuit from Wal-Mart who had the idea first. Your run out of every town and banished to the the frozen wastelands.

I wish I knew the theory to everything  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:35 pm
Granted and don't you feel like an idiot for wishing that! The theory to Everything is basically the understanding that this one word "everything" encompasses all things within your and/or anyone else's knowledge thus making the word technically limitless in application as one person would always know more, or at least one more fact, than the next.
You could simply have looked this up in a dictionary or encyclopedia but you chose to wish for it..... I don't know what to say.

I wish for a 12" Pianist blaugh
(Go read Darthsethus' Joke thread posty thingie)  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 pm
Granted (LOL) unfortunately he has a terrible Napoleon complex and goes on a homicidal killing spree choking people with piano wire, starting with you. So sad.

I wish I had a book on string theory (hehe I've been watching too much discovery)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:26 am
(If I still had cable Discovery and the Cartoon Network would be pretty much all I watched, lol)

Granted you now have a big book of theory on string... you never read it and realize soon after it was another wasted wish, Man you really gotta catch on to these things faster, Remember just coz you can doesn't mean you should! and "Well It seemed like a good idea at the time." is usually a bad Idea.

I wish I had a copy of Disney's Beauty and the Beast(I love that movie but am having a difficult time finding it!)  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items