Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:13 pm
Abel smirked slightly and glanced at the yelling crowd.
"What do you mean by nonpure?" asked Abel.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:53 pm
"Not at all" Will turned around and pulled down his collar. Will was very frustrated and tired and only wanted to go home.  

madbugz

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:35 pm
Once again....everyone shut up and stared. (Seriously...thought Hanxi. It's not as if he's got a voice like a donkey or a giant mole on his face.)

"Well..."waffled the Head. Apparently even he was struck a bit by the vampire. "It generally refers to...someone who isn't completely of a specific species."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:32 am
After scanning the mans bar code he gives a small nod. "I'll be back... Will. I expect you to be free next time. We don't like to be brushed off." Manpug says looking at Will's profile as he walks out. As he steps out he takes note that the file says in his youth he was a active supporter of gifted rights. Is it posable he still helps runaways and there ilk?
In any case its getting late and Manpug hates nights with the moon in view. He heads back to his room and boarding thats paid by the
feds.  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 am
Maddie looked up at the moon and admired its beauty. She loved night but she hated being alone. She sighed and continued walking through town.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:43 pm
Manpug knew that Will would most likely worn any runners to avoid the bar for the next few days, so he called up his old contact for jobs that need some attention. "Mac, are you free for the next few days. Good, I have a job for you. Yes I'll pay ya after your report. Do your best to stay awake this time, I don't want and time gaps like before..."  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:12 pm
Maddie kept walking untill she came back to her woods. She then started her way to her home in the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:47 pm
"Does thou mean aristocrats like I, hmm?" asked Abel looking at the Head coldly.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 pm
The Head went pale. "Ah....in a...manner of speaking, Lord Abel..."

Hanxi smirked mentally. This was what he'd called Abel for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 am
Abel kept staring at the Head coldly with a grin.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 am
Maddie climbed up the hill and went inside the cabin and plopped onto her bed. She immediately fell asleep although the night was still early.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:13 pm
Manpug looked up any updates on the runaways just in case they are captured or new leads are released before he hits the sack. It just so happens that the winged cat that got away that day was back on the wanted list. As is custom of Manpug, he placed a tracker on his catches caller just in case they got away, he can find them faster. He turned on the GPS on his phone and what you know, the signal was close in the borders of the city. "Humm... it looks like I'm not getting much sleep tonight. I better go now before someone else gets to em." He picks his stuff up and heads out the door.  

Manpug

Manpug

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 pm
Manpug took a taxi close to where the signal was, as the blip was stationary for some time. As he got out, he was in front of a old, big building. As he looked up he grabbed his head in disbelief. "Just what I need. A runaway IN the House of State." This is where parliament holds its caucus. "I can't just barge in there." Then it dawns to him "What if someone of note is in the company of this gifted? It will be a pricey scandal to cover up. I got to get in there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:40 pm
Ladeaux was back in the Parliament building, winged cat half in her arms, half around her shoulders.

She flashed her collar at the doorman and walked inside to a very tense atmosphere.

Well then...somebody needs to lighten up...  

Paradoxismminant

Manpug

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:08 am
I think to myself I just can't walk in, it is a state building after all and even with my bounty ring this place is shut tighter than a pickel jar. I think for a moment and idea it comes to me. "Pardon me sir." I say to the front guards. "I was summoned on the order of Looorrdd... Aaa..." hoping the poor fool will fill in a name and I will run with it.
"Are you saying Lord Abel? Your stutter is hard to control I see."
"YES! Lord Abel. He has called for a testimony from a bounty hunter on the... turn around rate of... paralitic mice in the... month of... June."
"What? You lost me on that." the poor man says scratching his head. "OK, OK just leave your fire arms there and sign this form out."
I do just that and walk in. "Thank you sir."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces