Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Mitsukuni{Hunny}-the Loli-shota type/Takashi{Mori}-Wild type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Hunny your favorite host?
  Yes!
  No. {Warning Hunny may go ninja on you if you push this button}
View Results

JessicaAlexisss

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:09 pm
Lolita smiled and giggled. She sat down on the floor with her legs in a w shape. She was very flexible. "So... Does anyone play sprots?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 pm
"Thank you for the tea, Mori-senpai."

"Sports?" Shin-chan's ears perked up. "I play badminton, although I did play soccer for several years. But the girls on my team got too catty and thought themselves better than the rest and I got too annoyed with them and quit. I'm no quitter, but when the coach plays favorites, it's useless to continue." She took a sip of her tea as her eyebrows furrowed slightly in anger at the memories.

"I still enjoy watching soccer and can not wait for the world cup in 2010."  

Shin-chan212

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:51 pm
i can play volliball~!*i say as i let go of kaya and watch her run over to shin-chan and put her paws on her knees*i think she likes you  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:57 pm
"I play Baseball, Basketball, Vollyball, Soccar, and I want to join Track. I havent signed up for anything. I do enjoy Archery as well."  

JessicaAlexisss

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:25 pm
"Hm, I'm not really good at sports, I'm more of a dance/drama girl...but I like baseball. And I can punch really good. Right Hikari-chan?" Ito said laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Shin-chan smiled, as she placed her tea cup down to pet Kaya. "she's adorable! I have four such kitties at home. Sally likes to play with moving reflections."  

Shin-chan212

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm
we had to get rid of our cats but kaya is an exception. we found her on the side of the road one day while me and my friend tsukiko were riding our bikes so i brought her in and raised her back to health~......with exceptions of the dog trying to eat her -_-;* i say as i look at kaya and then lean back in my seat*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:18 pm
Ito backed away from the cat. "Not to be rude or anything but-" achoo!"could Kaya leave? She's adorable and all but I'm alergic to cats. Sorry." Ito sneezed again.  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 am
aheh gomen but she wont leave my side. i tried leaving her at school and she somehow followed me all the way* i say as i hand ito a tissue*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:15 am
"ah ok...excuse me while i get a bunch of tissue boxes, medicine, juice, and my inhaler...." Ito said as she walked off.  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:42 pm
gomene ito-chan~* i say as my ear flickers*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:05 pm
Lolita slouched there and watched.  

JessicaAlexisss

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:09 pm
Ito came back with the supplies in her hands. "Ah its not your fault Kiki-chan...I blame the cat, and my allergies.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Hikari looks over at them and smiles. "I enjoy track and tennis. And cats are adorable."  

Alexandra Sakuma

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:11 pm
ahehe~! my dad loves dogs and hates cats my mom hates both and my sister is an animal loving tree huger~*i say as my tail starts to sway side to side happily*  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff