View Results

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:45 pm
Damion straightened up when he heard running nearby, and turned in the direction of the noise. He caught glimpses of a freakishly large wolf and Semi running away from it. He watched idly as it attacked her, then examined his handgun, considering. He could go help, but what was in it for him? Besides, the wolf was just playing anyway, and he knew it was the person who had been after him only moments before. Damion turned his head in the opposite direction, realizing that he would be in full sight of the two. He considered running, but instead he relaxed again, glanced at the fire Nanami had originally made, and tossed a few sticks onto it, bringing it back to flames from it's glowing cinders. He sat down and yawned. It was late, and time for a good night's sleep. He kept an eye on Zach and Semi as he took his rolled-up suitcase out of his backpack and set it up a few meters away from the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:12 pm
Demonic Repentance
Hear the music and despair

He nodded. Letting out a soft growl, he conveyed, I can do it if I try. Code the sounds I make. It's how I talk in these forms. He turned into his normal form, sprawled over her; he paused, sniffing at her neck and then sitting up next to her, one hand holding her wrist tight.

"Wow, I wish I could so stuff like that..." Semi whispered. She slowly got up, helping Zach to his feet as well. Noticing the tight grasp on her wrist, she didn't dare do anything...just looked him in the eyes.  

michael j rox

Gabriell_rockshay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:04 pm
My character:

Username: Gabriell_Rockshay

character name: Gabriell (friends call him Gabe)

Character age: 19

Are you human or animal: Human

Sex: male

Sexuality: Likes girls

Personility: Hotheaded and gets annoyed easily. He likes feeling the rush of haveing people chase after him and being in a life or death fight, and ticks people off just to get them mad.

Where you affeted by the FLARE: yes

How were you affecter by the FLARE: givin a warlocks soul now has that warlocks magic

Do you belong to one of the three powers: No

Weaponds: 1 revolver, 1 Katana

Bio: When the Flare hit, Gabriell was hunting in the forest. After it hit Gabriell saw the forest was gone. He went on a mission to find who or what that was  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Appearence:

User Image  

Gabriell_rockshay

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 pm

He suddenly shifted into a dire wolf again, and curled up around Semi, nuzzling her cheek with his large nose.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:53 pm
Damion arched an eyebrow. That's practically rape. He thought in slight disgust, and closed his eyes. However, he kept his ears wide open, listening for any signs of danger. He considered climbing a tree to sleep like he had done the night before, but then he realized that if he was found, he couldn't run in a tree very well. He shuddered at the thought of being stuck in a tree with a thing like Zach waiting at the bottom, and he burrowed deeper in the sleeping bag and wished he had a power other than transforming into a cat.  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:53 pm
Semi giggled, petting the wolf gently. "I wish I had powers..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:33 pm

He let out a soft sound, between a whimper and growl. I'd say some s**t about you having powers that you don't know, he communicated, but I don't like lying. He nuzzled her again, and suddenly licked her.

Demonic Repentance

michael j rox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:13 pm
Semi giggled. "Hey you, that tickles!" She petted the wolf like it was a puppy. "Does it really feel good when you get scratched behind the ears?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:16 pm

He nodded, tilting his head slightly for her to do so. I may act odd, he warned her.

Demonic Repentance

michael j rox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:32 pm
Gladly scratching him behind the ears, Semi nodded. "I understand." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:43 pm

He let out a soft rumble, deep in his chest, and curled up tighter around her.

Demonic Repentance

michael j rox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 pm
"Aww, hmm-hmm." Semi giggled. After a few moments of quiet, she brought up a question she had ever since meeting him. "Do you think there could be a way I could get a power now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:57 pm

He looked at her. I'm not sure. It might be possible that you have latent DNA changes.

Demonic Repentance

michael j rox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:03 pm
"Mmm, maybe." Semi hummed. "It must be hard sometimes, though."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items