Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:18 pm
Christopher twiched "well for one thing i want you to shut up, for another i just came to say i'm sorry for how i acted" Christopher said the words killing him never in his fifteen years of life had he ever told anyone he was sorry, well not until today  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:31 pm
Bocephus let out a loud bleat, surprised by the falling boy. He then looked up at the people around him and realized he was in big trouble. And so, he ran. Fast.  

Kakra

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm
"no child" Christopher hissed and grabbed him "may i askwhat are you doing here?" he asked red eyes blazing like hot embers he smiled at the other boy showing pointed teeth  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:25 pm
Kai removed his googles. "Well, sorry for being a Macaw. And curiosity only kills cats. Now, would you please gently set the child down?"  

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:40 pm
"you have no sense of fun" Christopher remarked as he put the boy down "so tell me, what in the name of the morning star are you?" he asked looking at Kai  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:30 pm
The goat boy stared up at the demon with wide eyes, absolutely horrified. He was absolutely sure he was going to be eaten when he saw that smile. Completely sure that this was going to happen. So much so, that to lessen the pain of being eaten, he passed out once he was set down.  

Kakra

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:50 am
Christopher eyed him a smile slowly forming on his lips he then bust out laughing "kids, they scare far to easyly" he remarked and grinned wickedly "i don't like goat meat anyway" he hissed and nuged with boy "wake up child"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 am
Kai's eye twitched. "I'm a Scarlet Macaw." Kai moved to the unconscious boy. "It's okay, you're not the only Zoomorpher here." He placed his hand on the boy's forehead. "There's nothing to be afraid of."  

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

II Intoxication II

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 am
Lacie walked around some grounds unfamiliar to her. This was not hell. Her long black lace dress trailed behind her, ripped and torn. Even though she was a demon, her long silver hair and pale sking gave her a glowing appearance of a beautiful elf maid. Though her appearance was decieving, she had the most cruel, dark onyx eyes. No pupil, just a balck hole of emptiness, and harsh pasts. Though they were cruel and unforgiving, they were majestic. She was a very complicated person, who was murdered before their time. Lacie stopped and bent down next to a bush of roses one touch and the rose shrivled and the petals fell to the grass.
"Why must everything I touch die?..." she whispered to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:18 am
It was some time before he finally woke up, groaning. "Mrr...." He rubbed his head, before looking up at... the terrifying face again. Quickly, he went to cling to the other zoomorph. "Please don't let him eat me."  

Kakra

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:21 am
"am not going to eat you" Christopher said smiling brightly "and besides if i wanted to i would have done it by now" he then turned eyes burning like embers "until next time" he hissed and with that walked away humming to himself wishing he had another demon to talk to  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:41 am
"Don't worry, nothing's going to happen to you." Kai smiled caringly and the child. "My name is Kai. What's your name?"  

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

II Intoxication II

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:07 pm
Lacie ran her fingers down and over the rose petals, as they formed into a pure silver dagger. She then placed the dagger in a secret pocket in her dress. Standing once more she silently moved over to a tree, her body melted into the tree, and the next second she was sitting upon a branch. Her onyx eyes looking over the terrain.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 pm
Christopher walked out of the forest unawere that Lacie was right above him, he flixed his wings as bright hellfire ran down his back to the tip of his tail he smiled red eyes glowing fantly he then looked around i smell another demon!" he exclamed brightly and looked around but didn't look up  

Wildear17

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 pm
Luna looked down at the poor goat child. She sighed, feeling sympathy for him. Gently squeezing Kai's shoulder, she smiled wearily. "We can take him to the inn. Let him rest there."

[[ User Image I've been gone for quite some time...]]

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces