Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:38 am
Faith walked the halls with her pet fox. Named Ice for her icy white color. When she found the front desk she asks ''Um hello. I was wondering where me and my pet are going to stay?''  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:54 am
"try me" Christopher hissed in full demonic swing  

Wildear17

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:43 am
Wildear17

Ice heard yelling and a hiss. She started to run after it. When Faith saw Ice running down the hall. She said to the person at the desk ''Hold on!'' Faith started running after her and when she got to where Ice was she saw to people on the floor fighting over who knows what.''HEY?! What are you two doing?!'' Faith had to scream so they could hear her over there ''talking''. Stop acting like kids!'' Ice was growling at the Demon-thing but Faith said to Ice ''Stop it.'' Ice growled one more time then stopped. But Ice never let her deep blue eyes off of the Demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:40 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Wildear17

Ice heard yelling and a hiss. She started to run after it. When Faith saw Ice running down the hall. She said to the person at the desk ''Hold on!'' Faith started running after her and when she got to where Ice was she saw to people on the floor fighting over who knows what.''HEY?! What are you two doing?!'' Faith had to scream so they could hear her over there ''talking''. Stop acting like kids!'' Ice was growling at the Demon-thing but Faith said to Ice ''Stop it.'' Ice growled one more time then stopped. But Ice never let her deep blue eyes off of the Demon.

Seeing and sensing a woman in the door way i looked up "woman hold ur damn horses and do not tell me what to do im the headmaster now go back to the desk and ill b with you in one minuite!!"  

RaWr-i-lovely

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:46 pm
ty12301
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Wildear17

Seeing and sensing a woman in the door way i looked up "woman hold ur damn horses and do not tell me what to do im the headmaster now go back to the desk and ill b with you in one minuite!!"

''Fine.'' Faith said calmly. Ice followed Faith to a chair, Faith sat down thinking about what she just saw. Then she said to Ice ''I wonder what made my mom chose this school? I can't belive theres a teacher fighting with a student!'' Ice just licked her hand and pushed it on her head. Faith chuckled and pet Ice's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:56 pm
*leaving christopher on the floor by himself i get up and walk to the desk and sees the woman that was by the door* Hello student im so sorry u had to witness that we where not fighting we just had something we had to disscuss and he was unwilling do u want a dorm and if so by urself oh and yes pets r allowd in rooms with owners lol  

RaWr-i-lovely

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:03 pm
ty12301
*leaving christopher on the floor by himself i get up and walk to the desk and sees the woman that was by the door* Hello student im so sorry u had to witness that we where not fighting we just had something we had to disscuss and he was unwilling do u want a dorm and if so by urself oh and yes pets r allowd in rooms with owners lol

Faith saw the lady coming over to her. Faith smiled at her then said ''Okay. Thanks. Um what room is mine?'' Faith asks.

(I'm going to make Ice like she is a char. So she'll have a color to.)

Ice walked over with Faith and heard them talking, So Ice looked around and sniffed the air. Then the floor. She thought to herself ''Hm I guess its okay, It doesn't smell.'' Ice liked everything clean and nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
ty12301

Faith saw the lady coming over to her. Faith smiled at her then said ''Okay. Thanks. Um what room is mine?'' Faith asks.

Ice walked over with Faith and heard them talking, So Ice looked around and sniffed the air. Then the floor. She thought to herself ''Hm I guess its okay, It doesn't smell.'' Ice liked everything clean and nice.

ha ha ha ok um room 237 is open u ca have that room ull find all ur stuff in there and u can change n e thing you want lol  

RaWr-i-lovely

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 pm
busos_gurl
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
ty12301

ha ha ha ok um room 237 is open u ca have that room ull find all ur stuff in there and u can change n e thing you want lol

''Okay. Thank you. Come on Ice.'' Faith said to the lady, Then called Ice after her.

Ice heard her master calling her. Ice walked with Faith.

When Faith got to her room she opened the door and walked in. Faith sat on her bed and started to un-pack. When she was done with her stuff, Faith got out her drawing pad and a pencial. She started to draw.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:57 pm
*walks to faith and ices room* Ok umm there are 4 teachers and they all have special abilities so i would appreciate it if u would chose one that has abilities close to yours they shall b ur mentaur and i would appreciate if you came by mi office later to tell me who u picked ok?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:54 am
busos_gurl
*walks to faith and ices room* Ok umm there are 4 teachers and they all have special abilities so i would appreciate it if u would chose one that has abilities close to yours they shall b ur mentaur and i would appreciate if you came by mi office later to tell me who u picked ok?

Faith looks at the lady in the door way. ''Okay. Thanks.'' Faith smiles at her, then digs into her bag for the papers about the teachers. Faith finds it and opens it up and reads about them.

Ice watchs the lady then turns around to sniff the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:00 am
Faith reads it but finds no one thats really close to her abilities. So she just reads one of them again and thinks then sighs deeply. ''Ice you stay here.'' Faith says to Ice, and opens the door to find the woman. When she does find her she says ''Well I couldn't find any one really close to mine so I chose Maddesque. I guess shes the closest.''

Ice turns around to Faith's voice then nods and turns around again. Ice sniffs the floor the bed, then the dresser. She walks over to a spot by Faith's bed, sniffs it then lays down. This was now her spot.  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:51 pm
*Simi* OK hun ill go get her shell b here in a min*walks away*
*Professor M* hello dear how may i help u just kidding dear so can u tell me your skills so i can figure out the best way to help you *bright smile*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm
busos_gurl
*Professor M* hello dear how may i help u just kidding dear so can u tell me your skills so i can figure out the best way to help you *bright smile*

Faith smiles at Simi ''Thanks.'' When Professor M came and asked her about herself Faith answers ''Well, I can fly and heal.'' Faith says smiling back at the woman.

Ice lays there, slowly falling asleep.  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:40 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
busos_gurl

Faith smiles at Simi ''Thanks.'' When Professor M came and asked her about herself Faith answers ''Well, I can fly and heal.'' Faith says smiling back at the woman.

Ice lays there, slowly falling asleep.

*m* ok dear well i can help you with the healing and the flying i can supervise we shall start 2morrow  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff