Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:55 pm
"Christopher dear remind me to burn ever forest we com across " Lucy said coldly

"okey!" Christopher said brightly and then looked at Terra "you didn't the game" Christopher said  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:59 pm
Terra turned around. "Do what you will, you'll just be like everyone else nowadays." She said trying to figure out where the hell she was to go now. "Sorry Chris.. I don't have time for games right now." she said to him softly.  

ooyajima

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:01 pm
-he picks up his sythe and heads out again to lok for supplies for a bettert place to stay- and hopefully i wont run into that group again  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:03 pm
"awww okey then maybe later" he said in a hopefuly tone of voice

"its time to go" Lucy hissed in a deadly voice, pure anger in her bright green eyes

"ok!" Christopher not seeing the anger  

Wildear17

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:08 pm
-he walks into a food mart- hmmmm, its surprisingly quiet.......oh well better take advantage of it -he fines a jar of pickles, some money, some bread, a 2 liter bottle of cheerwine, and some car keys- hmm not bad  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:23 pm
Terra smiled hearing the anger in Lucy's voice. "It's what you get.." She mutter to herself. She walked over to a small pathway looking down it she shrugged. "Might as well." She said. Ok.. let's stay away from people for another hundred years.. shall we? She thought to the herself slightly saddened.  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:33 pm
"fine. but when i beat Chris within an ich of his life you're going to be the one i blam it on and he'll believe ever world i say" she hissed and vanished with Christopher who was unknowingly going to get the crap beat out of him  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:14 pm
Terra turned around to see them vanish. "Damn that b***h!" She said. She didn't know what to dom she couldn't feel them anywhere near her, she tried to calm down and think, but it was hard.  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:02 pm
they appered miles away "hay dear come here" Lucy hissed and when Christopher was close enough she procssed to beat him within an ich of his life "its all Terra fault" Lucy hissed "and you'll never see me again" she whispered and gave him a swift kick to the ribs then she was gone  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 am
Terra felt them a mile away, instead of running she sank into the ground appering not to far off from Christophers crumpled body. She ran over
saying, "Oh god look what she's done to you!"  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:31 am
Christopher looked at her tears running down his face "s-s-s-s-tay away from m-m-me" he sobbed and wrapped one of his broken wings around himself "its all you're fault" he hissed over and over again  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:44 am
Terra stoped and then looked down at him, "Do you really believe that? Was I the one who beat you?" She wasn't angry her voice was almost soothing. "If that's really what you think I'll leave you be."  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:37 am
"n-n-no but she s-s-said it ws y-y-ou're fault" Christopher sobbed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 am
"Then.. For what I did, I'm sorry." She said sitting down by him. "I didn't mean it."  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:49 am
"d-d-do you t-tthink i-i-i'll ever see h-her -a- again?" he asked  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items