Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:08 pm
Dahlia smiled a bit. "Indeed I am. I'm head of team Omega for a reason...." She looked down at his sheath to see him draw a sword. "I don't spare, I sling. And you should seriously get that urge checked. It could kill someone that's innocent." Putting her revolver in one of the hidden compartments in her pants, Dahlia stuck out her hand. "Formal greetings are standards no? Captain Dahlia, head of Team Omega. And head of Team Beta would be...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:56 am
[arctic.rose]
Dahlia shrugged. "I apologize, I've just woken and refreshed myself." She joined him at the rail and looked over the city, sighing softly. "Are you a new recruit as well? They don't usually stray too far..." she mumbled the last part to herself.

† Kenji & Miu †

"No, I'm not," Kenji said, and looked up at the sky, staring at the moon. He jumped down, and landed on a strong tree branch. He looked, and saw a window. Inside, Miu was sleeping peacefully. He sighed, and jumped down, landing safely on his feet, and walked off.
Miu woke up, and looked outside the window.

"I'm falling even more in love with you
I'm letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you"

Claus Regal

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 pm
"I am Arcaos," He said slashing in the air away from her. As he slashed his sword's metal turned into darkfire. He started to slash multiple times in the air, as a training method. "It is a pleasure to meet another team leader."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:37 pm
Dahlia's hand slowly dropped as she watched his blade slowly gather with darkfire. "Interesting...." she mumbled, her eyes enchanted by the sword. Rubbing her eyes, Dahlia looked up at Arcaos. "Well it is an absolute delight to meet a fellow team leader."  

The Galactic Panda

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:14 pm
Sonia gasped at the cold, salty water before laughing softly. Its freezing... I hope the sharks make better company than the waves. Sonia started to tread water when it was to deep for her to stand in. "So... wanna go first so I know how to wrangle a great white?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:05 pm
"I got a couple of freinds here and there, I think I can have them make you some bullets." He stated as he started to do more intense moves, "Want me to ask?" He soon sheathed his sword, but continued to practice Tai-Chi like moves.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:10 pm
"sure" Christopher hissed smiliung and vanished beneath the waves a moment later he flew up and over her standing on a great while like it was a surf bored  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:28 pm
Dahlia smiled. "That would be nice.... think they can make some special long distance ones for my baby?" With that, she pulled out a long sniping rifle from under the backside of her shirt that snapped together with the flick of the hand holding it. She shrugged and laid it down gently. "So what exactly are you doing now?"  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:38 pm
"Harnessing my spirit, helps me purify my heart and mind." He said while sitting down and started to meditate. While he was meditating Roho walked around Dahlia sniffing her. He jumped onto her sholder and sat there.
Can you hear me? He thought to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:13 pm
Dahlia looked down to see a drake sniffing at her ankles. As it hopped onto her shoulder, she heard a voice in her head. Blinking in surprise, she thought Y-yes.... you can read minds no? Dahlia looked from the curious creature down to its master. She gave him a weird look. He's kinda odd, you know.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:22 pm
I can only read minds if one allows me to. Roho thought to her, He's rather nice, and verry freindly... only if one if freindly to him first. As for myself, the saying "curiosity killed the cat" fits me well.
Arcaos's body started to lift a little ((1-2 1/2 inches off the ground)).
But there is that that specializes him... Roho thought, As to how he go so in touch with his chi, I'll never know.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 pm
Dahlia nodded, understanding him. She watched as Arcao's body suddenly started to levitate. It's pretty impressive no doubt. She commented on him. And he seems like quite the character. Dahlia suppressed a small chuckle at his own description.  

The Galactic Panda

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Dazeray peeked in through the rusted window. She had followed the group to this building. After she realized that the door had locked behind them, she made her wings come out of her back and flew up to one of the windows. She hovered in the air now, watching the events through the dirty glass.
I wonder if they will let me in...
Dazeray raised a shaky hand to the glass and nervously tapped on the window. She spotted a girl in a Neko costume on the couch.
"Hello? May I come in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:38 pm
Okay Sonia... time to wrangle a shark.... Sonia slipped under the water and looked around. It was like watching some type of shark documentary, the ones when the camera man went into the cage. Only this time, there wasn't a cage there. It was a hammerhead that she caught. It swam to the surface. She was perched in a crouched position, right above its dorsal fin. "Not a great white... but it's still a shark..."  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 pm
Roho sniffed the air, Is there sharkes here? They are my favorite food! He grinned showing his pointy teeth. He started to hop around the round witha burst of energy. FOOD FOOD FOOD!! He exclamed in his thoughts.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff