Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Its time for "Reviews of movies i rented" (my opinions) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should i keep doing this?
  Yes
  Nah
View Results

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:09 pm
"shooter" coming soon  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:12 pm
"Shooter" Action/suspence staring Marky Mark (ill never let that down)

Action, next to no romance, chase scenes, explosions, blood, old people die.

It starts out with a sniper and his friend helping out soldiers when unexpectedly a trap comes and the sniper gets screwed over by the military as his friend dies. 3 years later hes on the mountains with his dog..who kicks a** id love to have a dog like that.

The man from Lethal Weapon and some other guys i think one of thems the detective from "Law and Order: SVU" They take him to help protect the president in Philly Marks character is supposed to survey and watch out for any other snipers. But he scewed over again and thinks he did the job. We also meet the sidekick character whos and FBI agent.

Alright i wont say much more of the story but he gets revenge, YAY REVENGE. theres gunfights, explosions. Its fun, there is a plot which was strange which involved an oil pipeline in africa, i wont go into details but..meh.

There is a love interest and wow shes attractive and is wearing a see through shirt.YAY She gets involved and yeah not much romance there. But all and all, great action, violence, a good average joe movie, i reccomend it. 5/5  

Saintsage777

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:30 pm
"Young Guns" Action/western

Before i say anything the music does not at all fit the movie..cause its the 80s...enough said.

Alright theres great casting in this. A powerfull cast, good story, nice plot,..now for the movie itself.

Billy the kid is somewhat the main character, it mainly focuses on a group but u can tell hes the lead character at least. He joins a group of misfits led under the care of a britsh gentleman. And he dies.....because of that the people who he helped out seek revenge.

Other the time of the movie people wanted to leave and do different things...but in the end they get revenge in a shootout. Now besides the music the trouble i had was with the ending. Because an innocent guy gets hit by a chain gun. And good people die but it leaves some things unresolved....

meh...but otherwise it was a good movie, i give it a 4/5 and i do recommend it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:18 pm
"Lord of war" (quick review)

Nicholas cage sells guns and ammo all over the place. And hes good at it. Hes married to his dream wife. Untill the bad karma catches up to him. His life gets messed up as people die around him. In the end he knows the reality of war.
5/5 action, blood, sex (no nudity..i cant remember)  

Saintsage777

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:43 am
(more movies later on today)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:30 pm
(any suggestions for dvds?)  

Saintsage777

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 pm
You should watch Half Nelson. It's an interesting film; depending on how you look at it, it could be seen as trash, or it could be seen as something innovative.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:51 am
Go and rent "Dead Alive!", Peter Jackson director. The bloodiest, goriest movie you'll ever see.

I didn't believe it until I watched it--my friends said, "yeah right, lets find out. . . " *afterwards* ". . . umm, truth in advertising, I need to puke."  

Jadera1700

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:32 am
Jadera1700
Go and rent "Dead Alive!", Peter Jackson director. The bloodiest, goriest movie you'll ever see.

I didn't believe it until I watched it--my friends said, "yeah right, lets find out. . . " *afterwards* ". . . umm, truth in advertising, I need to puke."

actually ive seen it with the topless gramdamonster near the end...yep ill review it sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 pm
next review is "ghost dog way of the samurai" and since ive done some good reviews i should do a bad movie review...hmmm  

Saintsage777

Jadera1700

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:44 am
Saintsage777
Jadera1700

actually ive seen it with the topless gramdamonster near the end...yep ill review it sure.

haha, topless grandamonster. xD I watched it the same night as the original "The Fog" and we got a lot of laughs out of that one. Polite zombies--they knock on the door, if you don't answer they go away. hehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 am
"Dead Alive" Horror/junkfood movie

If you like the "Evil dead" kind of movies then you will like this. It starts out with a monkeyish looking bizarre diseased creature. Because oh itpeople die and turn into ZOMBEHS...

Ans theres a priest who knows kung-fu but he dies and as a zombie he makes out and has sex with this nurse zombie AND THEY MAKE A BABEH ZOMBIE was quite odd.

the best when the house is full of zombies and the main character used a lawn mower to kill them all and there was blood and guts everyware which was cool. And near the end theres a zombie monster topless grandma which was....gross.

But overall its cheesey its a jumkfood movie, blood, violence, it was fun. I give it a 5/5  

Saintsage777

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:34 pm
"007 QUANTUM OF SOLACE" (spoilers)

...umm wow... I dont get the tittle at all. I heard the name quantum maybe twice in the movie.

I might have to rewatch it or can someone fill me inn after this review?

The opening song..the music was good but dear god the singing sucked u dunno who it was but it just suuuucked i preferred the previous movies intro that was good.

Alright james bond is back it takes place right after the first movie or so. The plot. James bond wants to find the people responsible for his girlfriends death. And finds the villian a man who.....I have no idea really. He runs a greenhouse buisness owned by a secret organization.

But i dont know the villans plan well.. he makes deals with people and buts a desert. Why!!?? i said its for oil when there is none then its revealed that its the water...why? i dunno. His plan i couldnt figure out. What makes this guy so evil besides making plans with evil people. i dunno someone please tell me.

James bond also gets accompanied by 2 girls in this movie the bond girl and a sexy woman who dies. He doesnt even show remorse for her. Though her death was just like the one in goldfinger. In goldfinger the girl dies naked on the bed covered in gold. This girl was naked on the bed and covered in oil.

Later on he destroys a villans hideout and yay explosions but the main villian. is spared. Hes givin a bottle of something and james says "i bet you wont even go for 20 miles without drinking it" what was in the bottle? i couldnt see. and that guy dies by the organization.

Then he meets the boyfriend of his dead lover from the previous movie. Apparently the guy...is something bad. I dunno i couldnt hear anything explained as to who this guy really is, his motive, and why hes a a**...

yes theres 1 car chase scene 1 plane chase scene and 1 boat chase scene. and a brief motocycle chase. explosions, blood. not much on the sex which was odd. I give it a 3/5 it lacked alot and can doneomne please fill me in here on this stuff like what the title means..why the villans a villan what he was after, why the ex boyfriend needed to be arrested. Im confused  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:47 pm
It pisses me off that they cast Daniel Craig as James Bond. A devote anti-gunner, a cheesy actor 90% of the time, and hardly a Bond-esque man.

Quantum:
The smallest discrete quantity of some physical property that a system can possess.

Solace:
Consolation: the comfort you feel when consoled in times of disappointment.

Obviously the title meaning the smallest quantity of consolation given. Just because they don't use the words "quantum" or "solace" more than once or twice, or even in the same sentence in the movie means nothing.

Would you mind reviewing the movie The Midnight Meat Train?
It's an adaption of my favorite short story in Clive Barker's Books of Book Vol. I-III  

[Hollow Point]

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 am
(midnight meat train? i will see what i can do cause my source of dvd renting is limited but ill see)  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff