Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:15 pm
[[CRITICAL MESSAGE:

DO NOT GO ONLINE TOMORROW AT ALL. THERE WILL BE A VIRUS THAT CAN STEAL ALL USERNAMES ALONG WITH PASSWORDS AND MAKE THEM PUBLIC.]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:21 pm
(( O.o um.. What??))  

ooyajima

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:42 pm
[[it's true! There's a virus made by Russians to hack into stuff and that it will attack every computer connected to the internet! o:]]

Alice nodded to Rhea. She looked over at Rhys, feeling a bit sorry. As they entered the science room, she took her usual seat by the window, her lab partner being herself. Since she had a high average in this class, Mr. Boskha got a little panicky over partners using her for an easy grade.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:45 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz sat slumped in his seat, arms folded as he watched the other students walk in through the door and take their seats with the exception of a few who were talking to the teacher. He sighed and tilted his head back looking at the ceiling. Diz picked up his skateboard from the desk and carefully placed it on the ground by his feet. He looked around him and noticed people with books out and pencils or pens ready then looked at his desk completely empty, a smile crept across his face. I guess I'll get some notes from one of the others in here after class. He thought to himself as he pulled a coin out of his pocket and rolled it across his knuckles.

Nutrino Starwind

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:05 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhea was glad for Alice's acknowledgment of her word but was instantly on guard the moment Mr. Boshka spoke. She quickly let it down, realizing that she and Rhys had an uncanny resemblance and that it was perfectly logical for an average person to figure it out.
"Yessir." Rhea responded. "He's enrolling in the school and kinda has to shadow me until his schedule gets squared away. I hope this won't be a problem."
Rhea was relatively confident that Mr. Boshka wouldn't mind Rhys, he didn't seem to let anything phase him.
Rhys stood behind Rhea, still recovering a little from his episode. He let his slate eyes roam around the room as his sister spoke to the teacher. His gaze soon alighted on a set of bunsen burners for the duration of 3 seconds.
This class should be fun. Rhys thought casually before looking back at the teacher.
Couldn't look too long at those burners after all.

(( Umm....I hope you realize that the virus you're speaking of is probably a hoax? Many times things like that will circulate around and make people panic for no reason. When in doubt, check it out. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:39 pm
(( Checked it out, and this is what I found.
There is a virus that is scheduled to activate tomorrow, called the Conficker virus. However, the likelihood of it causing a catastrophic failure of computers worldwide is very slim. If it's on a computer and hasn't been detected (as it is very good at hiding) it will likely activate, but only if given instruction to. The Conficker will only attack the computers it has infected and merely not getting online tomorrow will not remedy the problem if it's in your computer. Also, as far as I've found, they don't know who made the Conficker, so the claim that Russians made it is currently unfounded. Besides, even if it activates tomorrow the makers probably won't do anything with it until the hype goes down.
My advice: Go to Yahoo, they have an article on the homepage about it and advice on what to do to protect your computer.
Sorry for the super long OOC, but I felt that informing others was the proper thing to do. ))  

ninjaingaround

Kakra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 am
Zared (yeah, it's spelled like that) sighed. Someday, they'll learn about it in class, and when they do, BAM! He'll be right there, ready to learn more about his favorite thing in the world. He sat down in his seat, and started drawing some tree octopuses. What he wouldn't give to have one of those as a friend... surely, they wouldn't be terrified of him like everyone else...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image

NAnai sighed in an annoyed way as class began. This was her lest favorite class, because she only got "B" when grading. "I must have a grade complex.." She thought trying with much difficulty to listen to the teacher. "And what was that about talking to us...???" She thought curiously as she failed to listen to him. "Curiouser and curiouser..." She thought thinking of one of her favorite movies when she was a kid.

ooyajima

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:33 pm
[[Yeah... sorry I spazzed... sweatdrop these virus things tend to scare me.]]

Alice watched as Rhea introduced Rhys. Smirking a bit, she thought about the poor girl having to put so much effort into all this. She pushed her Ray Bans up her nose and looked don at her journal, not wanting to be another one of the girls who was ogling him. Glancing up briefly without moving her head, Alice saw his eyes move around the room and quickly pass over hers. Her eyes immediately dropped as her hand started to doodle a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image

One of the girls that was ogling over the new comer, happened to be Nanami's science partner.
Wow. He's really cute!" She said leaning over to Nanami still looking at him. "I-I wonder if her.. has a girlfriend?" She said slightly blushing.
Nanami looked at the girl with distaste. And then leaned in to whisper to her. "Even if he didn't, do you actually he would date a girl with no fashion taste, a horrible hairstyle, and smells like she just got out of a garbage bin." She whispered into her ear a slightly evil grin on her face.
The girl looked at her tears forming in her eyes. She stood up raising her hand and said, "Teacher, may I please have a diffrent seat?"Tears still in her eyes.
Nanami sat back satisfied with what she had done. "It's just so fun to watch a girl cry..." She chuckled to herself. Inside she was questioning her actions, on any normal day she would have stayed quiet giving a small nod in 'sure whatever' way. "...Odd..." She thought, but to tell the truth. She kinda liked what she had done, it was cold, but fun.
((lol biggrin Im like that alot myself.. or use to be that way, but the computers become my life! So I can't not be on listening to my music -.-))

ooyajima

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:38 pm
(Bllaahh...Stupid computer viruses......There sooo annoying. Why cant people just steal money the normal way. By robbing a bank and going to jail for the rest of your life. >:] That's how I would do it. Although I wouldnt get caught XD)

"Its quiet alright. I have no problem with Rhys here in my class." Mr. Boshka said and smiled. Then he noticed Nanamis partner raising her hand to take a differnt seat. 'Here we go again..' He thought to him self. "Yes. You can take a differnt seat. As a matter of fact if everyone will take their seats..." He started and waited for everyone to sit down so he could start the lesson.

" Oh I love that song." Azumi said and took out her own i=pod. It was black and had red polka dots drawn all over it. She put on eof the head phones in her ear like Hana and turned it to the same song she was listening to. "So....You think we missed anything important?" She asked out of boredum and only paying half attention to what was going on.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image

Nanami gave a wicked smile as she watched the girl sit next to her friend. She was given a angery glance by the girls friend but ignored it.
"Just a bit of fun, didn't need to get all that worked up!" She smiled staring blankly at the Mr. Boshka as he started the lesson. But more things were annoying her. The twin who had sat down across from her were almost like agony to her. She felt like throwing the now empty chair at them.
"Jealousy is unbecoming dear..." She thought to herseld glaring straight ahead. Her Hikaru was gone, but Rhea's Rhy was. And that angerd her and at the same time saddened.

((lol well simple, you could just... *takes for hours about how you could steal from a bank* see! xd ))

ooyajima

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:35 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhys smirked when the teacher, whom he'd just learned was named Mr. Boshka, was perfectly fine with him being in the class. He followed Rhea to her seat, sitting on the side of her opposite the girl who'd just lost her lab partner. Rhys sat still for once, a thing that Rhea found a bit disconcerting.
Rhea smiled when Mr. Boshka approved of her brother's presence in the room.
"Thank you, sir." She said before leading her brother to her usual seat across from Nanami.
Rhea's lab partner had been sick the past 2 days and probably wouldn't be in. She figured it would be ok to let Rhys sit with her until her partner got back. Rhea noticed that Rhys' demeanor had calmed considerably, a thing that was never good. It took her all of 3 seconds to figure out why. Hopefully, they wouldn't be using the Bunsen burners today.

(( It's alright artic. If you have to escape jail after robbing the bank, you can always make a rope out of toilet paper to escape with. Escaping from jail is half the fun after all. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:06 am
[[heh..... >D No one can catch me! I am a ninja!]]

Alice watched from her seat in the corner as the twin sat down. Kicking her legs up onto the other chair, she held the notebook on her stomach and continued her doodles of water, rain, snow, ice, whatever came to mind. With nothing better to do, she decided to draw some profiles of people. First starting with Rhea, Alice decided to do a cool combo picture of their heads mirrored.

The Galactic Panda

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:24 am
Diz

User Image

Diz continued rolling the coin back and forth across his knuckles as he leaned back stretching an arm out to the side and letting out a slight yawn. "Man I could be boarding right now... What the hell did I come to class for?" He mumbled to himself almost silently then sighed and looked out of the window for a few minutes. Suddenly something caught his attention and he looked back round towards the front of the class rubbing his eye with a hand. Now which one of these would be the most likely to give me their notes? He thought to himself as he examined the class full of students.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff