Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:07 pm
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular!

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Riiura
Owner: Kurama no Koishi
Temper: Illusory
Breed: Spirited
Description:

Base coat; Very light, but not a pure white. Red-hued. Patterns are for you to decide, if applicable. C:
Eye color; Honey
Hair color; At your discretion
Hair style; Long, WOOSH-y, partially secured by a sample hair decoration (or several)- like so, with strands of pearls/small jewels connecting to it so as to cover some of her mane.
Hooves; longish fetlocks, hooves should be gold or silver to match the accessories, whichever color you decide to make prominent.
Tail; Same styles as hair/mane decorations.
- Much other jewelry as well, she's rather vain.
- Sash design 2 - Silk, tulle, etc, (at your discretion) sash, placed anywhere you like, with this pattern as a concept.
- Small forehead jewelry, Silver or gold, accented in the center with a ruby, jeweled headdress, etc. Again, at your discretion.
- Red kanji of the word illusion or secret on her flank, (choose one!)
- I like things to be flowy. Or glowy-ethereal. Or both. ;D
- More details? If you wish.

Please don't let the accessories overpower the actual mare. I'm also giving you several oriental-themed references, but she's not necessarily an oriental mare.

Personality-wise, she seems serene, but there's quite the sinister streak in her. Always hiding something, she's pretty deceptive/pretentious, hence my allusions to secrets and illusions. She shouldn't come off as the most happyhappy of mares, even if it looks like she really should be, so please make note of that. Possibly a [secretly!] deceitful air about her.

You have much artistic freedom with this as a whole; references are only conceptual. C: I trust your eye as a artist/colorist. Surprise me! I love surprises. <3

Stage: Adult Stage
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold or silver, other?
Tag frame color: A fitting red, or whatever may match with what you've come up with.
Tag feather color: Light, with golden hues.

Total: 600k to start? I am fine with adding more gold to the trade if you tell me you've gone beyond what I ask. <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:07 pm
Name of horse: Ronize
Owner: Nuclearity
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Euphonic
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): She will have a pale skintone as her main color, somewhat like Bella or Melanie [i couldn't find a non-preggo pic of her ^^;]. Her hair will be black, with scarce streaks of platinum blonde in it, and her bangs will be wispy and platinum blonde. Her tail will choppy and cropped towards the top, starting off in black, the next layer being platinum blonde, and the rest flowing down long in black with plat. streaks. Her eyes will be a nice bright green and her hooves will be black. She will have a fur collar [as in reference] but unlike the reference image, it'll be mint green, #AAF0D1 and will be held together with a black satin ribbon. She will also have dark brown ribbons tied up her front legs, the brown being one that when mixed with the mint will look like a mint-choc-chip ice cream flavor color. She will have two belts resting on her rump, one diagonally-striped in the same shades of mint and brown and the other checkered in a light teal, #66cccc with gray, #cccccc. Her two legwarmers will rise to her "knees", the one worn on the leg closest to the screen being mint with brown trimming and the other being teal with gray trimming. She will also have two small hooped earrings in her right ear.
Reference image(s):[concept image][fur collar kinda like this one only the "ends" not being "square", and the coloring being different]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: she won't have any.
Tag frame color: whatever looks good
Tag feather color: whatever looks good
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane, tail, fur collar, ribbons, legwarmers, belts, earrings.

edited in permission: I have permission from bella dea, Melanie's owner, and Kailey Koreco, Bella's owner to use their Soqs as a references. If this permission is questioned, both bella dea and Kailey Koreco may be PMed for confirmation.  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Name of horse: Wybie (real name Wyborne)
Owner: Naysha Aysha
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Different
Breed: Regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Brown eyes, brown hair in short dread like style
Reference image(s): I don't really have any but I have a video.
Rain coat like the one he is wearing
Stop at 1:54 1:56 2:02-2:04 to see his mask
his gloves
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: matching
Tag feather color:matching maybe with a skull at the end?
Hair/clothing edits: The mane hair should be short and dread like but go all the way down the neck. But the tail hair is long and black. I would like the raincoat edited on, but for the end and front hooves I would just like it to be black fur with skeleton markings and tuffs of black fur around the hooves. He needs markings around the eyes to get that tired almost goth looked. If there is anyway this could be on the two front legs down lineart that would be great and the major edits for this are his mask which if possible I would like one version with it on his face and the other without it. I would also like a version with Black Button eyes if I can get it. I would also like a few Banana slugs on his rain coat
Total: 800k +?  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Quest Thread

User Image

Colorist wanted: Anyone who is available<3
Name of horse: Andraste (means Goddess of Victory in irish)
Owner: sparrows_poppet
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Natural
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Skin color: black and white. like this
Eye color: golden
Hair style: wavy hair long and her tail long and wavy as well please.
- Hooves: beige
- Mane & Tail: beige long and curly. Reference for color: [x]
I would also like to add a Celtic Knot in gold around her two front legs. Not actual jewelery but designed on the hair of the horse REFERENCE PIC of how i would like her to look:
[x]
[x] Trinity knot: mind, body, and spirit. (which will be located near her bum in reference pic above)

I would like her to have a green, black and gold tartan around her neck, and draped around her shoulders and kilt.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: black, gold and white
Tag Feather color: white and gold please
Tag frame color: Black

Is it possible to have an old scottish castle (or stone castle in the background?)

Name of horse: Wadulesi Woya
(Wah-dew-lay-see Woe)
Nickname: Lesi (lay-see)
Owner: Kaisanti
Temper: Graceful
Breed: Kawani
Edition: Horsebreed
Mate: Gvnega Tsuna

Description:
~ Body: coffee-cream 'palomino' base (something like this #e1cda6) with white 'cloud-like' markings extending up from her white legs to curl over her shoulder, and up her hindquarters. Also a double 'winged' shape marking on her forehead. Ref

~ Chest: White lettering runs along both shoulders from the front up to curl round the top point Text ref

~Legs: Mostly white, front legs have cream 'socks' the same colour as her base coat. The feather is longer and silkier than normal. But her hooves are still visible at the front.

~ Ear: Her right (our left) ear is white.

~ Eyes: A soft rich amber honey colour.

~ Mane & tail: Both are long and flowing, gradiated from soft milk-tea brown to dark rich chocolate. She has one braid low down on her neck near her withers, falling over her side. Its tied off by a feather-shaped carved charm in this stone. Style; graceful, thick and luxurious, wind swept and slightly tangled, exact style up to you.

~Hooves: Front hooves are very dark brown with faint pale stripes. Back hooves are a pale cream with darker stripes.

User Image

Accesories: Her theme is 'Native Indian'.
Bangles and bracelets on her legs. Exotic silver necklace.

~ Feathers: Two small Blue Jay feathers tied into her mane, behind the ear, and two longer Blue Jay feathers tied to the top of her tail. Not like the premade feathers, more natural.

~Bracelets:
- Front leg closest to us: this wooden bangle just above her knee. With something like this multi-string bracelet at her ankle.
- Front leg furthest from us:
This looped around, low down around her feathers, but with this pendant or this one in place of the coin. And This cuff in silver on the same leg, above her knee.
- Far side, hind leg: This bracelet (joined at front like This ) below hock on far side, facing front. In silver with blue-green stones the same as the feather charm.
- Closest hind leg: This bracelet wrapped around her feathering.

~Necklace: Like this but in silver with a blue-green crystal like this..

~~All metal jewlery is silver, so long as it looks ok.

Reference Image(s): Lesi portrait || Main body image (ignore the mane/tail) (drawn by me) || items
Which stage you want them to start as? :Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colourist's Choice
Tag Bg: The Kawani village, or something related if possible
Tag Frame color: Colourist's Choice
Tag Feather color: One the same as the Blue Jay feathers on her mane/tail, one in the two the colours of her coat.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

~Silent Kitten~

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Tala_Moonbeam
lysia_nyteblade
Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Shoshana
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): loving
Breed: cost-play
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): blond hair long and flowing, dragging the ground for both mane and tail. Not wavy but flowing no braids. Body color will be red as shown in image of centaur added for reference. Would like the face to be white like a bald faced horse only with the blush on the cheeks. A darker red for the socks of the mare. Eyes are to be a light blue almost a blue gray.
Reference image(s):Mane reference for body and roses.User Image
bald faced reference User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: light blue
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color: med. blue
Hair/clothing edits: cluster of red roses at the bottom of the tail and partially going up it, and ring of roses on her head, red roses. Around her neck is another ring of red roses much like in picture provided. (refer to reference images provided)

I'm sick and tired of these Rares on a Plane!!!

Proxying on behalf of Doodle p***s

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colourist Wanted: Endejester
Name of Soquili: Niobe
Owner(s): Doodle p***s
Temper: Sorrowful
Breed: O.C Cosplay

Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye color: Dark Lavender
Body color: Dark Smokey gray (See Reference Images)

Markings: Soft pink and white stockings up her front legs and on her ears. The markings on her face should be the same as her brother's, the elvish for "I love you" and "I hate you" on each side like tears. These markings should also be on her legs above her knees in dark lavender with a white or lighter lavender glow about them. She also has a breaking heart on her rump with cross bones in pale pink - the same glow (as with all her markings) applies.

Wing color(s): Like the blue winged butterflies in the picture, but instead of blue soft pinks and lavenders mingled together with the elvish writing around the edges on the back parts where the black meets the pinks/lavenders like a border.

Mane/Tail: Long jagged mane and tail, mane goes down to her hooves and her tail pools around behind her slightly. The colour forth both mane and tail should be a mix of black and light pink.

Clothing edits: A silver like netting over her mane and tail, with small white diamonds sparkling here and there, and silver choker like necklace, shown in the better ref.

Reference pictures (if needed):
Wing Ref:- Click

Niobe Ref:-
Reference One (Best Available)
Reference Two

Starting stage (basket or adult): Adult

Accessory color(s): None
Tag frame color: Colourist Choice
Tag feather color(s): Colourist Choice
Tag bg: Colourist Choice

Epine de Rose

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Proxy for Teh_Sil  
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Morpheus
Owner: mouselet
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Responsible
Breed: Endless
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His eyes should be black, depthless spaces, with perhaps a single glint in each of white (not as big as in reference 3, but you get the idea). His hide/skin should be deathly white and a bit gaunt looking (hollows in his cheeks and sides and the like). Also his front hooves should be that same white.
Reference image(s): 1 2 3 4 5
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories, please.
Tag frame color: I trust the colorist's judgment.
Tag feather color: I trust the colorist's judgment.
Hair/clothing edits: I'm not sure how it would work, but I'd like to see his blackish/blue jacket adapted for a horse. As long as the only parts of him that are the base white of his skin are his face and neck and possibly part of his chest. If a jacket won't work right, maybe swirling shadows? Anyway, for his mane, I would like it black sort of wild like in all the references and partially obscuring his face. His tail I'd like to be black long and swirling in front of his legs (from our view) and actually blending into them, with flames along the bottoms of both the tail and whatever is covering his legs  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

Sidenote: Permission obtained from Silent Spy to reference Alitair's "Soft Dapple" look via PM. <3 (2/6/09)
Coloration reference (c) Zarac on DeviantArt (lineart by Foxgrin), originally posted here.

Colorist wanted: Merangue, Dawniechan, King Inversitle?
Name of horse: Kellen
Owner: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Refined
Breed: Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

This lustrous stallion is a Dappled Rose Grey; coloration desired but with more of a rosey tint. His dapples should be soft and smooth, but his coloring should be sharp and vivacious.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears. He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken.
He has fluffy hooves, like a Gypsy Vanner's or an Angeni's. His hooves are a grey so deep it looks almost black.
His eyes are a smoky grey.
His mane and tail are a deep rich dark auburn hue. His mane falls almost to the ground in silken chocolate waves, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye from view. One length of his mane rests slightly on his raised foreleg. His tail piles on the ground and wraps slightly around his hind leg.
About his neck is a pounded silver necklace with some sort of celtic knot attatched. Any jewels should be either a rosey hue or the same smoky grey as his eyes. (<-- Left vague to give you artistic freedom. Do whatever you think will look good! xD Feel free to add any other accessories you feel would compliment him, or to leave the necklace off entirely if he looks too cluttered. :3)

He wears three pieces of ornate silver armor. Viciously spiked, they are obviously weapons of war. (A head/neck guard and two vambraces on his forelegs.) Please refer to reference images! ^-^ (Do NOT include the tassel and the reigns on his head/neck armor, please. xD) Sharp highlights should accentuate the vicious barbs- no soft metals here. xD

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST ONE VERSION OF KELLEN WITHOUT HIS ARMOR, AND ONE WITH if possible. <3 I realized while designing him that his head/neck armor really blocks most of him from view, and obscures the mane/tail feel I was hoping for. :C Thank you very much if you decide to grant my request! <3
If not, then please tinker with the way his mane/tail and the fluffy hooves interacts with the armor until he doesn't look... weird. 8'D

Also... would it be possible to get a sleeping wolf (pose reference) curled off to the side? The wolf would be colored like a Grullo horse, with darker brown legs/tips of ears/tip of tail. (The eyes are smokey blue, though you can't see them since they're closed. xD) I noticed a couple of Soquili with customized "familiar"-types and just though i'd ask~ If not, sorry to bother you. ^-^ <3

Reference image(s):

Coloration:
Color scheme, but with more hints of rose around his belly: Unicorn
Dappled Rose Grey: Coloration Reference
Dapples: soft dapples (Alitair), not hard like Evelyn or Dappled Grey.
Leg "Barring: Fullview Horse, Legs Closeup

Armor:
Vambraces on forelegs
Head/Neck Armor

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: You decide. ^-^
For his background, I would like some sort of forest scene with dead trees and curling wisps of fog. The colors should be muted, to contrast with Kellen's vibrancy. <3

Tag feather color: You decide! ^-^
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and Tail, fluffy hooves, Necklace, Armor (Head/Neck guard and Vambraces on forelegs)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Name of horse: Shilo Wallace
Owner: Syrie
Temper: Infected
Breed: Caged Bird
Eyes: Brown; pensive looking
Hair: Black, long and straight; thick and heavy - no bangs.
Reference image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3
Should have black "stockings" on leg "fur" - The rest is up to Ende~ <33
Starting Stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Zydrate glowy & ivory/black
Tag frame/feather colors: up to Ende
Hair/clothing edits: Must have the Cameo-brooch & jabot <3.
I'd like to have her outfit from the provided references there in some form, but not as "full" clothing -- more like pieces that give the over-all appearance/feel of the outfit. <3

Would absolutely looove to have her little bug-friend from the graveyard with her >_>  

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:10 pm
we post forms to?  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]