Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 pm
"Got it." she smiled at Claire.

((i would probably guess it's almost nighttime))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:21 pm
((mmk thanx))
Claire looked at the patch of deadly nightshade, witch hazel, rosemary, sage, and poison ivy. She plucked the baby leaf of the poison ivy then a couple leaves of sage. She then pulled out a whole rosemary plant to get the roots. On her way back to the snake she grabbed another coconut full with fresh water and blend the herbs together. Claire was now on a search to find a big flat rock or in this case a frying pan.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:27 pm
Mizuki waited Claire's return.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:31 pm
((wheres that jack guy???))
Finally after a couple minutes digging she found the perfect rock. Claire washed the dirt off and put the bits of snake and herbs on it. Then she set it over the fire stirring it with a stick. "Its almost done guys i hope its good it smells good."Claire called.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:35 pm
"Ok." she said to Claire.
((idk not online so idk))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:45 pm
((mmk jw))
"Try it. its a delicacy in some countries. It one of my favorites he he. i did add one ingredient that you might not like and that is baby poison ivy. all it does is add a little sweet bitterness to it."Claire said handing a coconut bowl she made full of snake and herbs to Mizuki.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:47 pm
"Don't worry. I've eaten worst things than this. Actually this would be a great meal." she smiled and ate the snake meat with the herbs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:50 pm
"ok tell me now your lifestory. Come on we are by the fire and its nice a warm perfect to listen to someone." Claire said then took a huge bite of snake.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:55 pm
"No...it brings back lots of my worst memories....." she said staring at the fire and eating little bits of the snake meat.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:48 pm
"Well when your ready i am always ready to listen well im gonna hit the hay.i never really understood that saying until now."Claire laid down on the bed of reeds and straw and looked up at the stars and fell asleep thinking about the day.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:55 pm
(soo sorry about that i was in school all day.)

jack left back to waterfall and sleep by rush water."oh man that girl have hate man."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:04 pm
Mizuki stopped eating, feeling like she lost her appetite and pushed the snake meat aside and continue starting at the fire.
When she stared at the fire, she remembers "that" time, then clenched her fist and hugged her knees.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:58 pm
Claire woke to a wet feeling. "oh no high tide. Mizuki we better move closer to the forest just to be safe." Claire looked at Mizuki and gave her a reassuring smile. "Im going to go get more water and take a shower slash bath he he hey cheer up mmk?"With that smile she started to whistle a familiar tune and headed toward the waterfall with more coconuts."You should come with me that is if you want to"She called back at the beach.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:20 pm
jack woke and heard some one is come toward at me. "Halt and who their."jack grip on swords.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:27 pm
"Woah put down the blade dude its just me Claire. You really need to relax. I'm going to go get water and wash up."Claire looked at him and smiled.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff