Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 pm
"I think my subordinates are afraid of me loosing my temper, so they are busy sorting out ones that are critical, not critical, and barely important. Aand they are going to have to clean the kitchen. But yeah, i did loose control. I had my haori off for a reason, so something like that wouldn't happen." Jiinji said, rolling off the roof and onto the ground below.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Yuu looked curious, but didn't say anything else. She followed Jinji off the roof, landing lightly on her toes besides him. "... I haven't seen any of my subordinates at all... It's slightly discerning... "  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:17 pm
"They are probably holding a meeting talking about how outragously bi-ppolar i am, and signing a petition to have me removed from the 13 Court Guard Squads." Jiinji said, laughing slightly. "I mean, for the petition to go through, one of them would have to beat me in a one on one combat, and i really don't think anyone here can... other than maybe you and Aoimizu." Jiinji said, serious now. "No offence or anything." Jiinji quickly added, sitting up and waving his hands. Why did he always sound like an arrogent jerk? Because he was a kid, and he needed to grow up a tad.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:37 pm
Aoimizu finally got to her training for today. She was never seen to have broke a sweat, but her sparring patner, Bakufu, was a tough woman to fight. "Let's stop for now." Bakufu nodded and Aoimizu walked away as the zanpakto returned to her form. "Now to make cookies." She walked torward the squad dorms.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:51 pm
Yuu smiled. "No offense taken... If I wanted to beat you... then I'd train my butt off... but that's not a problem... and besides... I'm a tad too lazy to do something like that anyways..." Yuu grinned. "Though... It would be nice to have a reason to train... I don't see any point in doing something if there's not a reason...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:12 pm
((ATTENTION! A second character can now be added! So if you wawnt to make a second, please feel free to do so!))

"Well, you might." Jiinji said, staring at the clouds. It wagoing t orain soon, and he would want to be inside when it did. He liked the rain, but here it got cold when it rained so it wasn't too enjoyable...

((Sorry for gramatical and/or spelling mistakes... my laptop crashed so i have no spell checker.))  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:15 pm
Aoimizu wasn't quite scary-looking, it was more her presence. Her squad was friendly and respectful, but she was an empath so she 'knew' they were scared of her. ....hmmm..why am i so scary to them?...or is it you Bakufu?......yes, i think it would have to be me...how easily you can summon me ....how you are only of ninteenn years in this world, but already command a feared squad...you also have a way about you that seems that you are nice, but could 'go off' in a few seconds.....wow...thanks for the optimism... She was slightly depressed as she went by the other two paying them no mind. She was headed back to her 'kitchen' to make cookies. Hopefully someone would eat them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:35 pm
((That sucks... I'll make one later... I'm multitasking too much right now and don't always have access to a computer... ))
Yuu looked at him. "Not really... It's actually very hard for me to get angry with someone..." She looked up idly at the clouds. "Looks like it might rain..... I hope not to much...."  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:12 pm
[Opiku]
Opiku walked out of his Squad's barracks, rubbing the back of his head. Some twelth suad twit needed to show his some stuff about this vastro lordre and blah blah blah. All in all, he had been chasing that thing around for a while.He senced two of his Captains resting relatively near by... He should check it out. He shunpoed a few buildings over, and layed down. He would spy for a while.

[Jiinji]
Jiinji laughed, and stood up. He suddenly looked muc older, and was taller. "This is an example of my magic potion of youth. I think i like this age though..." He said, smiling. He had gotten taller, calmer... he looked 19. He felt 19. This would be a better though... the older you were the more athourity you seemed to have.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:39 pm
Yuu sensed someone watching her and Jinji, and she assumed that he would show himself when he wanted to. She looked at Jinji, amusement and impressment present in her expression. "That has to be the fastest growth spurt I've ever seen... and..." Yuu stood up. "Your taller than me now too! You're like the ultimate master of disguise..... By the way... Have you noticed anything different lately..." She subtly added that they were being watched...
((Now to make my new character.... ))  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 pm
[Jiinji]
"I do believe that that reitsu is..." Jiinji said, thinking. While he was thinking, he noticed his voice had gotten deeper. He blushed a tad, then continued to think. There was a light from down the way, and Jiinji noticed it out of the corner of his eye. He knew what it was, because he like to use it alot. It was hado 88, something that he liked. It was very shiny. He walked towards it, and held out his hand. He caught it, and then threw the blast up, making it look like a re-direction. He sighed, and then whispered "Hado 4, White Lightning." Before he was finished, the bolt shot from his finger and hit the executer square in the head, killing him.

[Opiku]
Opiku heard the rucus, and jumped over the roofs and landed next to Yuu. "Well hello there Captain of Squad 7, Captain of Squad 6." He said, standing up to his full height. "He was one of the people who i said you should look into for being a Captain, Jiinji-kun." Opiku said, shaking his head. "But nice preformance, last night. You drew that Vastro Lordre's attention long enough for me to obliverate him." Opiku said, walking up to Jiinji and putting his hand on his shoulder. Did he get taller..? He thought to himself, now royally confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:34 pm
Yuu watched silently, confused amusement flashing across her face. 'You can call me Yuu, Captain- Commander..." Yuu smiled, looking past the two of them to the person who was dead on the floor. Considering him as a captain....? Strange....

Toni was just walking around, bored out of her mind, when she felt a spike in a Captain's reiatsu. She grinned and shunpoed over there, landing on a roof overlooking the scene. "Eh?! It's already over... Crap... Just when I thought I might get some excitement...." Toni's face fell with over- dramatic disappointment.  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:54 pm
Jiinji sighed. "Im going to be in my room..." Jiinji said, sliding out from under the Captain's hand and shunpoeing away. When he got to his room, he put on his newly mended haori on, and tied his zanpakuto to his left side. He sgihed, and opened one of the windows leading to the courtyard outside of his room. He breathed heavily, taking in the aroma.

"Even though we are short on Captains, we will be holding a Captains meeting shortly. Watch out for te hell butterfly, they will tell you when i am ready. But for now, i must go check up on Jiinji." Opiku said, using Superior Shunpo to excape the area. He landed right infront of Jiinji's room, and busted through the door. "What's wrong, Jiinji?" Opiku asked, walking over to Jiinji, a tad bit concerned.

Other than my squadmates wnt me dead, yeah, sure I didn't add him as a Captain, but as my Lieutenant. So now im LIeutenantless and hopeless." Jiinji said, sighing. He really didn't mind all of this.

Opiku sighed. "Well, the whole entire thing of lieutenants, in my opinion, is stupid." Opiku said, tryin to cheer Jiinji up. "And besides. Like you knew that this kid knew and almost impossible hado." Opiku said, laughing aftarwards. He put a hand on Jiinji's shoulder and spun his around an hugged him. "It's okay." Opiku said.

Jiinji blushed, and hugged back. "Thank you, Captain-Commander." Jiinji said softly, smiling secretly to himself. The Captain turned out to be nice... who knew. He smiled, and let go. He walked over to his window, and sat on the sill. "When you're ready, call the Captains meeting." Jiinji said, rolling backwards onto the grass.

Opiku smirked, and shunpoed back to his barracks. You know, this Jiinji kid is an interesting one... who knows. I might grow to like him... he tought, walking into his room. There was a mountain of paperwork, and two officials signing them or vetoing them. He had picked them himself... no more paperwork to the Captains ment more free time and training.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:46 am
"We're still short on Captains.... Never knew..." Toni shook her head. She ignored obvious things out of habit.

"Yes we are... the reason you didn't notice is because you're too focused on finding a fight to pick...." Yuu sighed looking up at Toni. "I'm going to see if I have any paperwork... and If I don't I'll spare with you... okay?"

Toni grinned and whooped, jumping in the air before shunpoeing to the sparing ring in the 11th squad barracks.

"I guess that means yes..." Yuu sighed again before walking back inside her own squad's barracks and checking her desk. No paperwork... which was strange because there was normally a nice pile by now... Yuu grabbed her zanpakuto before shunpoeing to the squad 11 barracks to pacify Toni.  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:58 pm
[Opiku]

Opiku walked around, nowwith his zanpakuto in his hand. He hated having to tie it to his robes, so he decided against it. He wlaed out of his barracks, and started walking towards the Temple. This where he would hold the Captain's meeting. He shunpoed to hte roof of the Temple, smiling. He could see almost the whole Seireitei from this point... He then waved his arms and sent 4 hell butterfly out to find the Captain's. SInce this would take a while, he sat down and tried to think up[ a new spell.

[Jiinji]

Jiinji looked up towards the sky. It was definately going to rain soon, and it would rain alot. He sighed, then looked behind him. A hell butterfly came gently fluttering over the rooftops,towards him. He sighed, and shunpoed to the Temple. It was slower than the Captain-Commander's, but not by much. It was still inferior to Sonido, though. e appeared on the roof, zanpakuto on hip, Haori shifting in the breeze. "Well, that was fast." Jiinji said, smirking.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff