Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Our Version ((starting and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:00 pm
"Sure, I'd love to." Toni smiled and Hoshi wagged her tail looking back at Aoimizu. "And Hoshi would love to, too... So... what type of ramen do you plan on getting?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:09 pm
Aoimizu smiled wide and open. "Miso! Full!" She wanted everything that came with Ichiraku's famous Miso Ramen.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:07 pm
Keikei was so busy listening to Toni and Aoimizu that she almost ran into a tree.She said(still using her voice changing jutsu) "So..What do you guys think about our new cell?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:50 pm
Aoimizu became a little more shy again, not on purpose though. "Umm....other than the blond kid , he's too hyperactive, and the emo boy, i think this is a cool team. I mean Sasuke needs to chill a little." She thought about Sasuke. ....Yeah so his clan died....by his brother's hands....my clan..what was left of it...was destroyed by my own hands......god...i sound emo... She went back to her statement. "Sakura seems cool, but way too obsessed with Sasuke. You.....Well I think you're cool. And Toni and Hoshi are neat." She stopped from continuing.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:57 pm
Toni grinned. "Well... The only person I can actually say I know is Aoimizu, but I'm pretty happy with the team... though we could probably lose Sauske and Naruto." She smiled. "And I'm probably getting the pork ramen."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:03 pm
Keikei said "Cool, and thanks Aoimizu.I think that your cool too.And Toni,I hope we get to know eachother better."

(( wahmbulance As friends))  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:09 pm
((funny...)
"I do to Haruka." Toni grinned and looked at Ichiraku before going inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm
((Okay, I'm back. Yay for conventions! ^^))

Bink hung back from the others for a bit to see where the others would go. Kakashi dissappeared and the last three went their separte ways. 'Hmm... I'm surprised that Naruto didn't go for the ramen,' he thought with a shrug and headed for Ichiraku's for some team bonding time. "Hey guys!" he said sitting down next to them. He ordered a beef ramen and looked at the others on his squad. "Sorry to be a few minutes late. I was wondering what the others were going to do."

~~~~~~~

"Okay. I guess it's my turn. What a pain," Shikamaru said with a sigh. "My name's Shikamaru Nara. I like to play shogi. I hate people who are annoying. One day I hope to start a family."

When he didn't offer anymore information. Asuma nodded and took out his cigarette. "Alright. My name is Asuma Sarutobi. I specialize in wind justu and I like to play shogi in my spare time. And that's all you need to know about me." He took a puff and then continued, "We will meet here tomorrow at noon for your first training session. Alright dissmissed." And with that he walked off.

Haruka started at her sensei with a bit of disbelief. 'At least he specializes in wind,' she thought looked at the others.  

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Aoimizu giggled. She followed Toni and Keikei into the stand. She turned to Ichiraku himself, ordered, then turned around to face her teammates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:01 pm
"That's alright Bink." Toni grinned and ordered her pork ramen. "Kind of surprised though... you would have though that Naruto would have followed...."  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 am
Aoimizu sat there and a big smile came over her face when the Miso ramen came. She blew on it, muttered her blessing and broke her chopsticks. She waited till it was mostly cool, the started to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 am
Toni was nearly half-way done with her ramen by the time Aoimizu started. Hoshi watched silently and Toni looked down smiling. "Alright... I know this is what you want.." Toni took some of her pork and gave it to Hoshi, who barked happily.  

drac54

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:52 am
Bink thanked Teuchi when his ramen arrived. "Yeah. I though Naruto was going to come too. Maybe he went to pull a prank or something." He broke his chopsticks and started to eat. "You know how he is," he said after the first bite.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:40 am
"Naruto didn't come because he is afraid of me." Keikei said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Haruka!"Ino said to Haruka, "Do you think we might be friends.?"

Choji jumped up and grabbed Shikamaru's arm and ran to Ichiraku's yelling "Ramen!Meat! Here We COMEEEEE!!!!!!" all the way.  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:19 pm
Bink looked at Keikei and blinked twice. "Why do you say that?" he asked, a bit of a noodle hanging from the corner of his mouth. He quickly pulled it in before it fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sure," Haruka said with a smile. She looked at where Choji and Shikamaru was headed. "Well, I was going to suggest lunch at my house, but I guess Ichiraku's is good." She chuckled lightly. "Let's go eat then." She walked after the others.

Shikamaru tried to pull away from Choji as he was dragged along. "Okay, okay! I can walk Choji!" he yelled still trying to break free.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff