Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 pm
"R-right!" she replied and counted off the cats.
"1...2...3...4....5...6...7...8..9...9! Claire!!!There's a cat missing!!" she yelled to Claire.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:02 pm
"Of course i have a first aid kit" Claire ran in her kitchen and grabbed two sets of First aid kits and handed them to the chick.Claire was still holding her shotgun with a very cautious trigger finger."Alice! COME HERE RIGHT NOW" Alice came trotting out with Claires jewelery box in her teeth."Thank you alice i must have forgotten it in my safe now go by your family"  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm
then house exploded small bit hit a cat to the head and kill it. "opps she didn't do that well" and wrap my arm and gave back kit to the girl." sorry my commander kill ur cat."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 pm
im a girl  

ram 1 balls

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:43 pm
i went back with my jeep and pick up my soldier who has a broken arm. "soldier get in car and we need to go now." the soldier went on jeep and took off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 pm
"No alice come on honey get up""Meow?" "Oh thank you sweet gawd alice i thought you died." "Meow" "You only pretended to be dead?""Meow""Stupid cat i cant believe you scared me like that" Claire was in tears because she thought she had lost her secretly favorite cat. Claire scooped up her cat and jewelery box and carried them over to where Hikari was. "Well i guess i need a new place and another job"Claire looked at the ground with sadness.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:28 pm
"Well, I'm looking for an apartment right now, would you like to stay and live with me just temporarily?" she asked Claire.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Bruce ducked just in time to dodge the shotgun blast. "Jesus Christ!!" he yelled. By the time he had gotten up a C4 charge went off. "AARRRGH!!!" Bruce ran out of the house and, as an extra measure, he set his rifle to fully automatic.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:35 pm
Hikari still heard gunshots and covered the cats and Claire.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:36 pm
chaos saw one cat hurt his legs and i carry him and wrap his leg, let him go but i went to tree little bleed drip down to ground.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 pm
"Hikari that would be lovely but first i have to get rid of the muther that is destroying my life with each shot." Claire got up and walked over to where the man with the rifle was. "Hey you, lower your weapon and ill lower mine. Lets settle this in a civilized matter like tell me why you ******** came in my ******** home and tried to ******** murder me and my cats"Claire was angry and her tailed was swaying from side to side in a furious matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:39 pm
"Oh my! Blood!!! Wh-what happen?! Are you ok?!" she said to chaos panicing due to the sight of blood.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:45 pm
"it is nothing...."chaos felled off the tree and land on hikari.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 pm
Hikari catched him and placed him on the ground and looking for wounds on him.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:51 pm
Bruce looked up at the woman, and responded, "I saw the busted door so i thought i'd come check it out and the next thing i know, i being shot and blown up," he finished ferociously.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games