Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
okay who is so f ucken tired of hearing jonas bros at school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artistmixx

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:33 pm
well
eh some people at my school like jb but mostly everyone doesnt like them anymore.
now everyone is obsessed with justin beiber or owl city.
wow i just realized: JB [jonas brothers] JB [justin beiber]
and those who "like" owl city have only heard fireflies....unlike a true fan who listens to more and fell in love with owl city before it becomeso popular.
anyways....
i hate jonas gaybros. scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 pm
my grade never talks about it,lucky me! 4laugh hahaha  

iMuZicNinJa

Kyler_Uzumaki XD

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:18 pm
tired of it too, and Miley crrus and ******** twilight.
im about too kill the next person who mentions this s**t! ....  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:58 pm
vampires dont sparkle.....twilight sucks becuse they do...User Image  

SLOWbro of misfortune

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

sonnensystem
Crew

3,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 pm
Two of my friends absolutely adore the JBs. Every day during lunch, they squeal about how EPIC they are. Whenever I mention that the reason they're popular is because they're Disney-ified, they say; "Nooo! Their first CD wasn't from DISNEY. We have a right to like them, GOD. D:<" And yeah, they have a right to like them. I also have the right to go through my day without my ears BLEEDING, but that right is often ignored, apparently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:33 pm
Okayyyy!! I have gotten to the point where theyre freaking insanley annoying. Anyone who doesn't hate them shall die... (points laser beam at face) I'm sooooo freaking tired of seeing them on t.v I go to watch Greys Anatomy or Pretty Little Liars or something on therye=re on the damn commercials! i'm done with them. they suck and everybody knows it. Everyday when i'm at school, all i hear when i'm at the lunch tables are, "Oh my god!!! Joe is soooooo freaking sexy! I just want to marry him." and "Noooooo! Nick is the sexy one! atleast he's single... waiting for me. He's mine!" it's soooooo annoying and i'm done with it. i mean when i text people their signatures are "JoeJonasLuver" or something insane=ley stupid! i want to end there stupid band! RIGHT NOW!!! > smile  

dumpster_dar

rockinsoccergirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:38 pm
One of my friends is convinced that she's married to Nick.
She went to one of their concerts dressed as a bride, bought a ring and has about 30 of their shirts.
I tell her constantly there's nothing good about them at ALL,,
oh and their new show "Jonas", watch it, get some popcorn,and get ready for a huge laugh. Fakest/Gayest show ever.

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff