Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Natsu's "Last Hurrah!" Customs- Judging! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Edited Regular
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Guo Jia
Owner: Asahi Kumoru
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Ruthless
Breed: Cosplay (The Ravages of Time)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Very pale golden brown/light palomino-colored coat (see ref 6), except with very dark brown/nearly black mane. Coat fades to white on stomach and chest, and by hooves. Dark green or dark brown eyes? (whichever ends up looking better) Hooves match hair
Reference image(s): 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no default accessories
Tag frame color: whatever looks good
Tag feather color: whatever looks good
Hair/clothing edits: Mane is fairly short and curled under slightly, seen best in refs 2-4, or the fluffier version in ref 1. Short or medium-short tail to match. Small triangular eyebrows? Major edit is the jacket - off-white or pale yellow trimmed with dark green or dark brown, and patterned with bamboo branches, best seen in refs 2 and 5, or in color in ref 1. Feel free to tweak the colors for everything somewhat, just as long as it stays in the general range of green-brown-yellow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:16 pm
Edited Regular

Colorist wanted: Natsube <3
Name of horse: Vaeis
Owner: noxilicious
Temper: Overconfident
Breed: Horsebreed Edition - Lustiano
Description: His main body with be a orangeish/auburn buckskin color. It would be bright, and kinda of standing out. On his hindquarters I'd like for there to be a sort of soft dappling. Barely noticeable. Both his front legs, as well as the furthest back leg, will have white up to just beyond the hoof feathering. Above that to about the knee, there will be black. On the closer back leg, it'll just be black up to the knee. He'll have a white down the bridge of his nose, starting between his eyes. Kinda like in the reference pictures. Other than the white, his muzzle with fade to black. I would also like for him to be on the stallion lines with both legs down, if possible.
Reference image(s):
Side picture ---> [x]
Front-ish [Just for better face view] ---> [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: Natural colored
Tag feather color: Natural colored
Hair/clothing edits: Both his mane and tail with be pure black to start off. His mane will be thick and relatively straight. It should hang in his face a little, but mostly hanging down past his shoulders. It should be slightly mussed, like not neat. Windblown and maybe a little messy. Some of his forelock should be pulled back on either side of his head. His tail should be long. Long enough that the end should be on the floor. It should be in a massive braid, also kinda messy and not entirely neat. It should be tied by a leather looking strip.

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

Ameh

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:32 pm
Rare

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: NATSUBEBE!!
Name of horse: I WILL DECIDE THIS LAT0R! ;;
Owner: Ameh
Temper (one word for horse's personality): same as name.
Breed: Spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): pale white body with black ghostly wisps for markings mostly around legs. DON'T USE MY REF FOR THEM LOOL IT IS BAD AND RUSHED. do your interpretation of "black ghostly wisps" 8D!! black eye-bag-like marks under eyes. stripe on nose bridge. very pale icy eyes. dull salmon ear insides! hair is black (tinted blue) that fades into white for the tail; the mane is just all black. hooves should be black or white, whichever you think looks best. MAYBE YOU CAN PUT TINY RANDOM MARKS ON THE HOOVES IN THE OPPOSITE CONTRAST COLOR LOL O_O
wing is split into two, fairy-like, basically--your choice on the designs within, i just sketched randomly on the ref. colors = shiny turqouise + transparent! AND SPARKLIES. i like sparkles. oh, and also, there are tears in them, mostly at the tip edges.
Reference image(s): http://amy.viciousfate.net/_flutter2.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: gold + dull turqouise!
Tag frame color: no idea
Tag feather color: one colorful, one not colorful
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
necklace - gold chains, crystal charm. make the crystal shinyyyyy and diamond-like? AND MAYBE GLOW, LOL
scarf-sash-around-neck-thing - i don't know. it has two gold rings on the side near his shoulder holding two particularly large leaves. lmao!!
hair - loose-curly but messy. isolated strands of hair BC IT IS SO MESSY! a little girly, too. i don't really care what you do with the mane as long as it's the messy curl thingy. feel free to put braids in it, crap, sparkly diamonds of doom, or whatever. length is preferably medium long - long - rapunzel!
+ add anything else if you feel like it LOL THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A MOSTLY FREE-RANGE THING BUT WITH BASIC COMPONENTS I SOMEHOW SKETCHED OUT ACCIDENTALLY AHH.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:51 pm
Common (Seathi)

.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.

Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: Ianthe
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Delicate
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

The standard mare hairstyle (color up to you), I don't know if there are any varities yet. As well as the fins that run down the tail.

As for the design. A combonation of the two painted ponies that I have linked.

Eye color: Red like the flowers on the first pony.

Reference image(s):
Painted pony 1
Painted pony 2
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:03 pm
Rare Slot!

.:Kelpi Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Natsu biggrin !
Name of horse: Shirohime
Owner: Zoo
Temper: Pristine
Breed: Water Princess
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT AT ME I really love artistic interpretation or redrawing of whatever I did. All I did was provide a vague outline, what I really want is to see how YOU make, tweak, and draw her in your style! XD *not asking for something omgspecific has to have placement right here*

Basically I want something like this: XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/chibizoo/shirohime.jpg

THE REF IS KINDA VAGUE AT PARTS SO I TRIED WRITING A VERY LONG ESSAY UNDERNEATH, but if you can see what I drew above, you dont need to read the below XD

The theme of this soquili is 'iridescent'. I wanted her to look very delilcate, kinda like the essence of a rainbow's reflection or really, she's supposed to the be princess of a lost aquatic kingdom.

Fins: I wanted her fins to be based loosely off Betta fins [x] example here, but trailing a bit behind her like a wedding dress. I would love them to be irdidescent, (mostly I think achieved by using an airbrush and scattering light red, blues, and yellows (see ref)) with if possible, white 'fin highlights', like white strokes where the fin would fold and where the 'bones' of the fin would be. *again I vaguely did this in ref, REALLY IT MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE THERE.

Hair colour: Her base hair colour is a short, semi-cropped light-blue ish.. err see the big ref below. Clipped unerneath her hair are feathers, that trail down and make a 'pseudo -feather hair', kina like how her white hair has black feather clippings, but this would be blue/white and the feathers a bit more layered and longer in the front. The feathers should be white, that contrasts strongly against the blue, and are long and soft, like feather down, (but kinda trails like hair, if that makes any sense?!?! XD)

Body colour: A similar iridescence to the fins. White 'scale spotting' should be put on top of the iridiscent colour in order to create a soft fishy look LOL. If possible, can her legs also have the 'water's reflection' onnit, really lightly, perhaps on an overlay green/pink/blue colour, whatever matches a water colour XD I kinda wante to make the sensation of her rising out of the water, but asking for droplets would be pushing it LOL.

This is what I mean here @ 'water reflection'
http://www.freewebs.com/rivergriffin/Kyogre.jpg (Kyogre's back patterns)

Eyes: Pink!

Extra accessories She is wearing black pearls that also reflect off her, and around her front leg is pink coral, and they also come off her head as a type of pseudo 'horns'.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult (THANK GOD LOL)

Default accessory color(s)?: Whatev matches
Tag frame color: "
Tag feather color: "

I know I wrote an essay but if you think anything looks wrong or ba or want to add ANYTHING please do ;; I basically wanted to 'set the idea up' but its definately not in concrete. Seriously feel free to add or change anything in her!!! (If it comes down to questions, you know where to find me XD)

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:13 pm
RARE

.:Edited Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube!! -DokiDoki-
Name of horse: Decided Later
Owner: Inkume
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cryptic/Whimsical
Breed: Glass Wing
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Go wild.

Colors. Accessories. Wing shape. Mane and Tail style. All up to you. As long as the wings have some cellophane/clear portions on them somewhere I'm happy to let you do whatever you want.

I do like wild hair styles and long leg feathers. I don't really like full clothing, but hats, scarfs, bolts of cloth and such are okay.

Reference image(s): Glass Wing Refs: [o1] [o2] [o3]

Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist Choice
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist Choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Colorist Choice

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:26 pm
Regular Edited

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube! 8D
Name of horse: Our Lady of Sorrows.
Owner: Moire Frost.
Temper: Melancholy.
Breed: My Chemical Romance-Inspired OC.
Description: Body/Hooves: Super white body. Black hooves. Exaggerated shadowing to make her appear dead, like rib cage shadowing and the like. Around her neck, hanging down to between her front legs [near chest area], should be a string of black pearls with a few red roses tied on.
Eye color and around the eyes: Black eyeliner around the eyes, heavy, with a pinkish-red around that to make her look like a corpse. Blood red underneath her eyes, with two streams coming from that, like she was crying blood. Sky blue eyes.
Hair: Her hair is jet black, with straight, heavy bangs over one side of her face, on the less-visible side of the face. The rest of the mane should be slighty wavy, but nothing too dramatic. The tail should start out straight, but get wavier as it gets longer, eventually reaching the ground and curling around her back hoof. A single blood-red rose should be in her bangs, right by her ear, and a few should be littered in her tail.
Stitching: Stitching from the corner of her mouth to the middle of her cheek, as though it was cut and crudely sewn back together. The same kind of stitching should be around her left-hind thigh and her left-front leg, just below the knee. Also, on her neck, the same stitching, rimmed by an angry, fresh red color, with a little blood leaking out. A few more stitches should be placed around the tail, to indicate that it was sewn on, around the ankle of the right foreleg, and around the area where the head meets the neck, without the blood coloring.
Reference image(s): Rose.
Bang style and rose placement. The rose should be about where that bow is, and the hair should be black instead of multi-colored. Only the bang reference, not all of the hair.
Hair waviness. Again, straight for a while, getting slightly wavier.
Stitching style. Almost like Sally from TNBC.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Blood red.
Tag frame color: Black.
Tag feather color: Red and black.
Hair/clothing edits: [ see the Description ]
Price: 550k.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:56 pm
Edited Rare!

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: Mint
Owner: hanging gallow
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Lithe
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eye color: Icy blue.
Hair color/Descript: White. I would like to have her mane cascade down to about her front knee, very soft and lightly curly in appearance with small tinge of icy blue and small strands of icy blue, white, and pale pink crystal like beads hanging loosely horizontally. I would like her bangs to be long but not long enough to be in her eyes, a little curly and playful like as well out of the way of a large oval icy blue crystal situated in the middle of her forehead. Her tail long enough to cascade around her hind hooves with soft curls and a light icy blue tinge. I would like the same style of icy blue, white, and pale pink crystal like beads to wrap very loosely around ending around her feet as well.

Body color/description: I would like the feather on her feet to be a little puffier and flow like, and color should black with small hint of white tiger strip like markings up her legs to about her knee where they should dissipate into her white body. She should have soft black tiger strips on her body (see Ref. pic if needed), lesser strips then what a tiger would have. The rest of her body should have the same white/icy blue like tone as her mane and tail. As well I would like the area around the nose to be black with a few white tiger around the nose area, while the black races up to the crystal on her forehead, and her actual nose to be a pale pink like a tiger nose. The tips of her ears should also be black, hooves as well black.
The icy blue, white, and pale pink crystals should loop very loosely around her neck a few times before hanging very loosely around her body with a charm hanging on the middle strand, and when they end near the rump they should end with a chandelier (like chandelier earrings) sort of way(ref pic) (the same is for the mane and tail strands end and charm)
Wing color/description: The white body with the black strips should start to dissipate about a little more than halfway and fade into a black color with the tips ending in an icy blue color. The crystal strands should not wrap around or hang from the wings.

Reference image(s):
Her markings and Hair should look something like this girl here <3
White Tiger Strips
White Tiger Strips
Chandelier Earrings
Chandelier Earrings
Chandelier Earrings

Default accessory color(s)?: Icy blue, black and white.
Tag frame color: Icy blue and black
Tag feather color: Icy blue, black and white.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): *noted above  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:05 pm
UBER RARE

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
SOMEONE AWESOME.
Name of horse: Nereus Leith
Owner: Nerpin
Temper:
Breed: Lighthouse Soul (Angeni works too!)
Theme: Forgiveness (And a lighthouse XD)

Description:
Hair: Black, Long. Looks slick and wet 90% of the time, as if he had been swimming. Kind of mussy at the end, like as if it was soaked for hours.
Wings: One set darkblue, one medium blue. See refs.
Body: Blues, see ref xD. ALSO, YOU KNOW HALO OF NEPTUNE YOU'RE MAKING. She's actually attached to this boy, so maybe a necklace with stars, or stars on his pelt or SOMETHING to show they're connected.
Eyes: (important!) They have to be grey, or silver. Mostly grey. like his refs XD. It's v. important.
Ear: XD The ear that we can see has a little black earring in it, like the pala.

I FORGOT. He's got to have like a :< face. Nereus is kind of a solumn creature. Doesn't smile widely very often.

Reference Image(s):

Crappy Ref!
Use him for ideas for the fur. Anything like that would be fine. xD. You can see the colours of his wings here.
Colour example for eyes and hair and his hair sticks (two are in his hands XD. the one I didn't finish is the colour of his wing you can see.
ARMSOCK REF

FOR NOW. I'm posting this so I'm in the running, I'll find examples.
I WILL FIND WHAT I CAN.
NEED ARMSOCK REF. >>

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks best.
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks best.
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks best.
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Hair was already explained, but I do want three hair pins, somewhere, like in his ref, they're v. important also.
Coats on Soquili are very very awkward, so I'd like to make his coat armsocks. I'll draw an example in a second.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Regular Edit

:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Freya
Owner: Libby Libra
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Firey
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Long curly mane, and tail ( this would be an edit ill let you deside how you make it but it's long) she doesnt have that horn. Her eyes are A light Blue. She is orange with black markings. Her legs would be black with some markings comming out of them, not to far up ( ill let you decide). Her hooves are black, and she has long feathered feet/legs
Reference image(s):
Based off the mare in this picture that i designed
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories
Tag frame color:Green
Tag feather color: Like an offspring's feathers
Hair/clothing edits: Really long ccurly mane and tail ( though the tail is longer then the mane by comparison*, long feathered feet

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:58 pm
Edited Regular
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Infinite Improbability
Temper (one word for horse's personality): TBD
Breed: TBD
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): MOSTLY UP TO YOU

She'll be wearing a silver tiara type thing with three large glowing white gems, the silmarils. Also would like her to have somewhat of an elven look, maybe in silvery colors, with hair done up in whatever style works for you XD

Also would like some fancy silvery & diamond jewelry or whatever else looks pretty and elven that works.
Reference image(s): http://dmvega.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/silmarillion.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good
Hair/clothing edits: Edited mane.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:59 pm
sorry! got back from sibs soccer games late!!!!

AS OF THIS POST NOTHING ELSE IS ACCEPTED!!!!

I'll be judging later on tonight, good luck!  

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:01 pm
Good luck everyone~!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:04 pm
Good luck everybody! ^^