Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 pm
Arias smiled faintly.
"Its ok. I kinda lost my temper at Sage. She ticks me off and I have a feeling we won't be best friends." she giggled slightly on the last part.
Ardeo rolled over on his side and snuggled closer to Leon's back, now asleep. Arias stood up and looked around.
"So, do you eat? I know its a cliche' way of asking if you would like to eat, but...I'm really hungry. I was locked out of the cafeteria before I ate. So, I'm gonna go grab a bite. You are welcome to come if you like. I'll buy. It must be lonely out here. So, I don't mind if you would like to come for...um...company."
Arias shifted her weight from one foot to the other nervously.
Gosh, it sounds like I'm asking him out! If only there were a less awkward way of saying things. I don't dare touch his face to show him images, I might read him accidently.
Arias sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm
Kashi sits on a branch just a hundred yards from where the two people stood. "could that girl possibly be the girl grandmother told me about??" she whispers to herself, then she jumps down from the branch and stops just at the edge of the clearing then tilts her head slightly. "nah, that couldn't be her. i imagined her hair shorter, it is way too long... and its white! who has white hair?! no one has white hair in these times or in any other times i have been to." she complained to herself fiddling with a twig.  

Evil_Maiden420

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 pm
Leon shifted his gaze back to Arias as she asked him if he wanted to go to grab a bite to eat. "Errr... Well I've never really thought about it before but, no I don't need to eat... I only do it to look, well, normal I guess." He replied rising to his feet and lifting the sleeping Ardeo up into his arms then wrapiing his wings around himself like a cloak keeping the warm in for the fox. "Sounds good though I guess I could use the company... I'll put the wings away before we enter anywhere with a population." He said giving her a quick smile while waiting for her to lead the way.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:48 pm
Arias smiled back, relieved that he hadn't commented on how the question sounded.
"Well, I'm immortal as long as I continue to shift to a wolf continually. Yet, I still need food."
Arias turned to walk through the trees. They cleared to show a street full of business. Arias waved her hand with her thumb out. A Taxi came to a halt in front of her. She opened the door and turned to gesture to Leon to jump in.

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:56 pm
Kashi follows the two mysterious people then hides in the bushes. not meaning to she steps on a stick and it snaps loudly under her weight. "Damn it!" she swears under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:05 pm
Leon had just retracted his wings into his back and was about to get into the cab when he heard something from behind him in the bushes. Quickly he spun round and scanned the area. "Arias, I don't think we are alone..." He said with slight concern in his voice. His eyes were sharper then a humans but whoever it was had hidden themselves well and he couldn't determine where they were. "Must've been my imagination.." He mumbled. Quickly he climbed into the cab moving over so that she could get in aswell. "So where are we going?"

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:05 pm
Arias slammed the door shut.
"Hmmm...how about Ala Decho."
The cab driver smiles, "That place is good. Actually, the new owner just did work on it. Its a Night Club now."
Arias raised her eyebrows in surprise.
"Really? Huh...well then lets go somewhere else. Close body contact with a crowd is the last thing I want. How about good 'ol Burger King?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:16 pm
The cab pulled away and Leon looked out of the back window to see if anyone was there but saw nothing. He turned his head to Arias and nodded in the direction of Ardeo who was still asleep in his arms. "He's quite a heavy sleeper, isn't he?" Leon said trying to take his mind off the fact that he was leaving the woods and heading to a populated place.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:20 pm
Sage woke up a hour or so later, "Kae wait here, I'm hungry." Sage said as she grabbed her jacket and started to leave her hotel room. "And don't worry, I'll bring you back some extra food."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:04 pm
Arias nodded.
"He is never this comfortable with anyone. I am very surprised."
Ardeo made little whimpering sounds in his sleep and mumbled about a rare species of fish with his mindspeaking.
"He seems to like your scent, it reminds him of...home. How odd..." Arias cringed at the word home. The fact that she didn't have one was painful enough, but that Ardeo refused to go back to the one that he could continue was torturing her consious.
"So, what is your favorite thing about forest life?" she asked curiously, and also wanting to change the subject before he noticed the pain in her voice when she said 'home'.

Avelyst

lawlpassion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:49 pm
[OOC: My internet sucks poo xp I've been out of it for a week almost.]

Evang was asleep in Eva's arms. It was so late at night and she had an exciting time going to her favorite restaurant and then an amusement park a few towns over. Now, they were landed in a mid-size town, enough size to hide but not so few people he would be noticed. A nice place to settle for a year or two if luck had no quarrel with him.
He saw a nice hotel, lights and staff still on and going at the hour. He walked towards the doors. A bell boy yawned then opened the door, giving Eva a nod. A Hispanic maid saw the little girl sleeping in the new visitor's arms and announced her precious moment in a dialect near Latin. Eva chuckled softly. It made Evang shift lightly in his grasp but she didn't wake.
"I would like a room," he told a manager at the desk, "Two beds if available or one and a couch or cot."
"We have a few left," he replied typing in notes on the computer, "How many nights?"
"Well," Eva pulled out cash from his pocket with a free hand, "As long as we can, until we find a better place, or when you throw us out."
The manager ogled the cash. When he looked up to Eva he, swiped a card and handed it over to him while saying, "Children under twelve stay free, our cafe and room service is open twenty-four hours and video game systems are available for the little one's enjoyment. Have a wonderful stay, Mister...."
"Smith," Eva flashed the ID at him and waited for a moment. However, cash has a louder voice than ethics. The manager shifted his eyes away from the ID and nodded. He didn't care who he was, so long as the cash continued to fill his accountant's hourly work.
Eva turned with the key in hand and headed toward the elevator....he stopped in the middle of the lobby. No one seemed to notice he had. Then again, no one noticed why he stopped.
A young woman stood just outside the elevator doors. She had just gotten out. She had pale hair and dark eyes. She wore black, and though everyone wore black, she stood out more than anyone in the building. It was not her appearance, it was not how she carried herself, or her attitude.
She was magick. Something about her was magick. She either knew magick or like him was born magick. An alchemist? A witch? A demon? An angel?
More importantly, what was she doing here? Was she looking from him? Was it coincidence?
Eva dug his the pads of his fingers into his daughter's back. Her unconscious state was swayed and she wondered why he pressed her muscles so hard. Then she too felt something odd. Her eyes shot open and she slowly lifted her head and turned her body slightly to the view her father shared.
The two half-demons stared at the woman waiting for her reaction, if there was one....

[OOC: Now, hopefully my internet won't die. I'll be back on tomorrow after work heart Sweat dreams, dears.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Sage had just gotten out and was waitng for an elevator when she saw a man carry a little girl, probably his daughter. The man stared at her. Sage was confused or a moment, but she soon realized why they were staring, she could sense they were demons. Sage smiled at them and made it seem as if she was going to go into the elevator. "I left something at my room." She said as she turned back to her room.  

Athena_68

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:35 am
Ebony stopped suddenly. She had no way to contact Arias! She turned and ran back to the clearing to see them walking away. She ran after them, until they hopped into a cab. Shesmiled, then, as she turned, she heard a loud snap. Ebony ran over toa certain bush, then shoved it aside to see a girl with fox ears. "Were you spying on them? Oh, you must know them too! Do you know Arias? She is cool isn't she? Hey, how do I get ahold of her? Oh, what am I thinking! I'm Ebony!" she said in blur, feeling quite hyper suddenly. She smiled brightly and stuck out her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 am
Leon looked out of the window for a moment while he thought about his answer, he had to word it carefully as not to offend the girl. "I guess..." He started then paused as he turned his head back round. "I guess it's the solitude." He finally answered quite calmly answering the question honestly. "Few people go there and animals aren't so quick to judge by appearances." He explained to complete his answer hoping he had worded it correctly.

Nutrino Starwind

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces