Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
TODAY'S WORD/BIBLE STUDY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darktinyangel

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:08 pm
CandeeLove
JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. Amen!

yup  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not onto your own understanding.

In all ways, acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths.

Kermita

AmiDream

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:35 am
Guitarist_dude 2
One day, a man was about to leave for work when he saw a kitten stuck in a tree. Feeling sorry for the kitten, he tried to get it out of the tree. Lacking a ladder, he tried to coax the cat with food. That didn't work, so he tied the tree to his truck an pulled down the top down close enough to get the poor kitten. As he approached the tree, the rope snapped at the cat disappeared into the blue. Later that night at church, he saw an old woman who hated cats. She told him a wonderful story. "My granddaughter was begging for a cat, so i told her to go out side and pray for a cat. So she took a pillow outside and began to pray. As I watched her, a small black dot appeared in the sky and landed on the pillow. My granddughter picked it up and I saw that it was a cat. She told me ' Look! Grandma, God gave me a kitten!' I was so surprised that we kept it."

Today, I urge you all to pray without ceasing because even though it may not seem like it, God is listening and He does answer your prayers.

I really needed to hear that, it inspired me to maintain some hope with the situations I'm going through right now. So thanks smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:55 am
This isn't a Christian guild is it? I thought it was just a "Yey! Fun stuff and lots of people to talk to!" type guild. I don't know if I can stay here with something like this though...

MemoriesThatKill

A-Marie55

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:44 am
MemoriesThatKill
This isn't a Christian guild is it? I thought it was just a "Yey! Fun stuff and lots of people to talk to!" type guild. I don't know if I can stay here with something like this though...

i wouldnt call it a Christian guild. its like an EVERYTHING guild lol.
this is just a part of it where christians or any other ppl who adore God can express themselves and talk about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:17 am
Luke 11:13
"If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"  

All Fair and Immaculate

Ren-wuvs-you

Beloved Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:44 am
What does your Bible say at Psalms 83:18. Mine has God's name. What about yours?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:15 pm
u guys r amazing 4 not being afraid 2 say this stuff.... *hugz 2 all christians!*  

i R o c u r s o x s

5,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iDealCards

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:45 am
Zomb_Sithius
lol you blieve in a mythical thing...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 pm
"As for me, in your loving- kindness I have trusted; Let my heart be joyful in your salvation." Psalms 13:5  

xXyenniXx

Clean Rogue

6,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

xXx_Miserys_Shadow_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:31 pm
MemoriesThatKill

I agree completly burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 am
heart  

soso shy girl

evilmissanimefan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:43 am
...*looks up at certain post* I don't mind the whole god thing... I made up my own religion just cause I can(and its more of a everyone help form it without inequality). So long as these good folk aren't forcing their religion or using it for hate/spite, then by all means, people shouldn't bother them...

Just saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:54 pm
John 3:16
For God so loved the world(you) that he gave his one and only son, so that whoever believes in him shall not die but have everlasting life through Him.

thankyou for making this forum. it made me happy to see someone stand up and do this. its good to bring God to the internet, where people dont usually think of Him. smile  

nekogeko

Invisible Gawker

5,175 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

nekogeko

Invisible Gawker

5,175 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:58 pm
XxXFighting__DreamerxXx
MemoriesThatKill

i wouldnt call it a Christian guild. its like an EVERYTHING guild lol.
this is just a part of it where christians or any other ppl who adore God can express themselves and talk about it.

Mhm! xp i love God and im not afraid to say it!  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff