Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Ocean's Gift :Art on first post: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wardigiman

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:47 pm
I've got the same username for everything xD

Yours is really good don't change it smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image

My username is......EPIC.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:13 pm
Divermon tried,Gomamon tried,Depthmon tried,But they all failed.They found the treasure to be blasted out of their hands,or destroyed before they could reach it.Shall i tell you why?MACHINEDRAMON.That Low-down,greasy snake-in-the-grass!He was fired is cannons every single time someone tried to fetch treausre.No one knew why.Some say he was soooooooooo angry and jealous that he could not enter the sea!So of course if he couldn't have it,no one could!He used his Mega-power advantage to stop them getting the treasure.Some say he was hired by a digimon that will soon take the treasure for himself.I can Tell you none of these stories are true.The following tale will tell why he did it and how he was stopped.

The digimon were wounded and Sick,they needed a hero.Or failing that,Bam.He was having a staring match with a rock a,and at this point i must say,Fruitless task.The digimon put him in a burlap sack and took him to the beach."You fix this now!" "Huh?Fine.V!Come here!"An Ulforceverdamon swooped down "You called?" the locals were a slight bit intimidated.Well actually alot.He walked up to machinedramon and politely asked "Why are you doing this?"Most of the locals fainted."Well at first i was doing it for fun,but then some old geezer asked me to 'protect the treasure!' And having nothing better to do,I obliged. "Oh.Well would you mind stopping?" "No.""Why?" "I'm an a*****e. "That is a problem.Oh well try the intelligent approach.ATTACK!" Ulforceveeramon came down."Ulforce saber!This slashed machinedramon's face "Giga cannons!" the energy blast knocked The royal knight down."Screw this!RAY-OF VICTORYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is safe to say he destroyed him."Not quite narrator!I still live!" a Pagumon started ramming Ulforceveedramon's ankle."Oh.Anti-climax much?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ElegantKeychain

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 pm
User Image

MS Paint, not really my strong suit  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:27 pm
I recognize that design from somewhere...not the crest on the mast, but the actual shape of the boat....lol.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:29 pm
O _O It looks like a shoe to me XD

No offense it just looks like a shoe to me xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:25 pm
None taken, I know it sucks.  

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

HaruDragondxg

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:10 am
blue prints
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:43 am
I now officially hate paint, this pic took me three hours!!! Hate paint! Hate it! xd

User Image  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:45 am
.... I think it got darker.... Im pretty sure I didnt make it that dark when I made it... Oh well rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:18 am
wow Pummel thats realy good  

HaruDragondxg

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:23 pm
Thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:58 pm
If I can, I'd like to vote for Pummel's.  

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:09 pm
Prologue:
The ocean breeze swept through the coast of the island. Digimons everywhere excited about the constant discoveries that all started a couple of days back. The sun was beating hard for an early morning. There stood Biyomon, standing on the beach shore looking out into the water. "Oooo...I need to find something..." She looked forward into the water, she just stood there was the water swept under her foot and than came back down. "Mom and Dad needs the money..." Tears formed from her eyes steadily. "Biyomon! This isn't the time to cry!" She shook it off as she started making her way towards her boat that she made. Climbing on, she started off deep into the ocean, where it is more likely to get stuff than just on the shore where everyone could easily just pick up the stuff. "This should be good..." She whimpered as she grabbed onto a piece of rope and tied it around herself. "Here goes nothing!" She jumped onto the ship's edge and jumped into the water. As she made her way into the water, fishes everywhere swam away from her as she kept making her descent. There was nothing but darkness coming up ahead, and the water started to become cold as ice. "Come on Biyomon!" She finally stopped swimming downwards and made her way onto a the sandy bottom before the deepest part of the waters. Walking steadily, she tripped over something scaring away a bunch more fish. "Huh?" She thought to herself, trying not to use up any air she had. Her eyes shot opened as she picked herself up and crawled towards what she tripped over. It was an almost buried chest! Swinging her arms violently, she threw the sand off of it as much as she could. Soon afterwards she grabbed onto the rusty handle and pulled upward.

~21 minutes later~

"AH!" Biyomon gasped for air as she threw the chest on board of her ship. "I found something!" She shouted in happiness, picking herself off from the water. Shaking off the water, she made her way to the chest and dragged it in closer towards the middle of the ship, making sure there wasn't a chance it could be thrown off by accident. Turning it towards her, she sat in front of it. "It's locked..." She whined as she picked up the lock. "WHY IS IT LOCKED?!" She cried as she pulled on it with her full strength. "Huh?" The lock snapped off of the chest along with a small piece of wood. "Ooooo..." She threw the lock away from her and she peeked into the hole. She saw nothing but darkness at first, but as she steadily opened the chest, she started to see everything. A feeling of accomplishment overwhelmed her. Inside of the chest was maps, coins, and a pirate hat! Moving the map out, she found a book almost at the bottom. Opening up the book, she put on the pirate hat and started reading.

"Dear Journal,
The shipmates are slowly losing hope on finding land. This is more than just fear now, some of them has gone crazy! We are running out of food and running out of supplies. Our other ships are lost at sea, just like we are. No way to make any communications. Just this morning, most of our food supplies were breached by Coelamons and a Seadramon almost sank our ship! This journey to a new land is getting more and more difficult. I think we are losing more than just hope, I think we're losing everything that we ever worked for. For many months, we fought for the boat and shipmates. Rescued each other from other pirates and saved our ladies from being prisoners of other ships. And now, we are slowly making our way to our deaths. I hope we reach land soon, that will be the day when everyone will celebrate in happiness. As for the two other ships, they vanished from us. They lost communication from us. May the Archangels watch after them.
July 14th, 1902
Hookmon

Biyomon stared blankly at the page she flipped too randomly as she flipped to the last page.

"Dear Journal,
We have finally struck land but at what cost? Losing almost all of my men due to a strange disease that was picked up from by of the members. After his death, almost half of the crew died with him. Losing half already, the other half scared to death. We have nothing now, but yet we are happy to finally get onto this strange island. Stranded but we got everything we need here. Food, shelter. I pray for the other ships to come to the island soon.......

"Huh?!" The page was ripped off from there. But continued at the end saying one last sentence. "May the great Mermaimon look after you..." The rest of the words were faded. Biyomon sat in silence for a couple of minutes before standing up feeling down. "Hookmon!" She shouted into the ocean. "THE ISLAND YOU FOUND! IS NOW MY HOME!" Tears in her eyes. "I WILL MAKE A MEMORIAL FOR YOUR BRAVERY!" She promised as she started making her way back to the island.

~about an hour later~

"Almost to shore!" Biyomon shouted excitedly. Slowly she made her way towards the shoreline, ready to jump off at any minute with what she found and give it to your parents.
"Giga Cannon!" A voice shouted from nearby. Before Biyomon knew what was happening, her boat exploded upside down, the chest flying up into the air. "Hehehehehe..." A Machinedramon caught the chest as he laughed at the sinking boat, Biyomon with tears in her eyes. "Dragon Fire!" The boat caught on fire, but continued to slowly sink. Biyomon held onto the boat with dear life.
"HELP!" She shouted before the boat completely flipped over and sunk to the bottom of the shore. Biyomon was trapped in the boat now, with little to no air.

Chapter 1: The Arrival

A tamer and 3 of his digimons made their way into the town. The town was silent as the grave as they made their way through, all the windows shut with great haste as the group made their way through the street. "What's with this town? You said this though was filled with life..." The tamer asked his digimon.
"Justin..." The Rosemon responded. "I think something happened here...don't you think Noona? Nin?"
"Nah you think Suki?" Nin, the Scopriomon said sarcastically. "I wonder what happened though..."
"Maybe this explains it..." Noona, the Lilymon flew up with her wings and picked a flier. "Disappearance of a small young Biyomon. Last scene on the coast of the island on a ship. Witnesses say that a strange digimon destroyed the ship and set it on fire. Chances of her survival are slim..."
"That's sad..." Justin said with no emotion as he continued to walk away. "Let's visit the museum, I heard that they have a statue of AncientMermaimon in there." A small smile formed onto his face.
The digimons said nothing as they followed Justin towards the museum. There was a water fountain in the middle of the pathway towards the museum and there was a small creek that went around the museum, but leaving land for the walk-in. Pushing the glass door opened, Justin saw the dim lights and the middle century theme that the museum was based off of. "Hello?" He walked steadily forward, Nin, Suki, and Noona followed softly afterwards. "Ooooo..." He whispered in amazement. AncientMermaimon's statue stood against the wall in front of him. "It's bigger than I thought..." Justin whispered in silence.
"Fascinating isn't it?" A Biyomon walked towards him. She had bags under her eyes and looked old. "My daughter stared endlessly at this statue for hours on end. Saying things like she'll find something that will save our museum..." She went silent.
"Daughter? Wait...Your the mother of that poor Biyomon that was attacked the other day?" Justin asked the Biyomon.
"Yes..." Tears rolled down her eyes. "She ran off in the morning, before we even woke up...We didn't even know what happened until the news came to us...My husband and I were working on making the telescope that will look around the island since this museum is the only one here. And than we heard of the news of our daughter and we went to search for her, but we couldn't find her..."
"Let us do it." Suki walked up to the Biyomon and grabbed onto her hands. "We will find her, or at least bring whomever did it to justice!" Her voice was sweet and confident, she gave a small smile towards the Biyomon.
"Thank you..." The Biyomon replied softly, tears forming in her eyes. "If you bring her back, we will give you a handsome reward..."
"No reward necessary!" Suki interrupted. "You want to save your museum like you said don't you?"
"Yeah that's true but..."
"It's a no lady, just take it." Nin interrupted rudely. Noona smacked him across the head for saying such rudeness. "Hey!"
"We will start right in the morning." Justin said out of the blue. "We'll find that daughter of yours or at least find who's responsible."
"How can we ever thank you?" The Biyomon asked the group.
"Maybe with a place to stay for the night?" Justin gave a silly smile as he asked.
"YES! OF COURSE! We have spare rooms in the museum. My husband, daughter, and I live in this museum." She gave a small nod as she wiped away the tears. "Now follow me to your room..."

Chapter 2: Worth...

The room that the Lady Biyomon gave the group was fairly large. It had five beds in the single room, but had a bunch of space left over. There was a fish tank that went right along side of the left wall, while the beds rested against the right. There was a small stand with a lamp next to each bed and a small bureau at the end of each bed. And there was still enough space for the whole group to walk through. Justin has already fallen asleep along with Nin sleeping on the other bed. Noona and Suki on the other hand was outside on the balcony, talking to each other as they stared at the sea that lit up with the sparkling moon.
"Do you think we could actually find her?" Noona asked.
"Of course."
"What if she's dead?"
"What if? What if? What if the world ended tomorrow?" She turned to Noona. "There is no what if's in life, we just live and move on."
Noona remained quiet.
"Besides, we can't break that sweet old woman's heart..."
"I know..." Noona gave a short pause. "Why do you think the town was so silent?"
"Maybe it's because they fear for their little ones. You know the saying, it takes a whole village to raise a child. This Biyomon obviously was the child and she went missing trying to do a good deed for her family. And she disappeared without a trace."
"What's that?" Noona whispered pointing towards a strange shadow walking along the beach. There was some mechanical sounds coming from the figure.
"I don't know..." Suki replied as she lean over the balcony to take a closer look. "Hey you can fly, why don't you see?" She laughed as she kid around. Without a word in return, Noona flew off into the air, moving her small leaf wings silently as she flew closer towards the figure. "Hey, I was kidding!" She shouted in her quietest voice, trying not to wake anybody out. "O well..."
"Can you be any quieter?" A Biyomon walked right besides her. This Biyomon work glasses and had a white beard.
"I'm so sorry for disturbing your sleep Mister Biyomon..." Suki tried to apologized the best she could.
"Sleep? I wasn't sleeping. I'm talking about my wife. She hasn't slept at all since the disappearance of our child. Tonight is the first...Me on the other hand, I was working on that telescope up there." He pointed upward towards a small pillar next to the balcony. "I've been working extra hard on it since the disappearance. Maybe for a clue or something to find her."
"I'm so sorry for your lost..."
"It's alright...You guys are going to bring her home. I just know it..."
"Thank you for having faith in us. We won't let you down."
The Biyomon gave a small laugh.
"Can you tell me about your daughter? About the museum?"
"Ah...Our daughter." The Biyomon smiled. "She was one of the most enthusiastic child in this town..."
"Sorry for interrupting but I never got the name of this town..."
"The name of this town is Moche (Moo Cee). It was formed after the pirate that founded this here island. He was brave, but lost many men and lost almost everything. But rebuilt his life here."
"Ah...interesting...Now back to your daughter."
"O yeah, my daughter. She was the most enthusiastic child in this here town. She would always lend a hand to whomever needed it. She always helped everyone and never helped herself. This one time, we were having a dinner for the whole village. This small child didn't get to have any food because we ran out. She gave up her meal and gave it to the small child."
"She sounds like a saint." Suki gave a small laugh.
"You could call her that. But we called her an angel. She always gave and never wanted anything in return. When she needed help, she never asked for it because she wanted to do it on her own and didn't want to bother anybody. She was always so positive towards life, towards everything. She always lightened the mood in a way, made everyone a little better after something has happened. That room you guys are staying in, was her idea. She opened that room for everyone who has lost their homes. And for those who lost their jobs, we gave them one here. Our daughter was always so giving...."
"How about the museum? What can you tell me about it?" Suki asked curiously.
"It was made around 1905? About a hundred years ago. Our ancestors made it firstly made it as a gigantic house for everyone that remained of the crew of Moche. It was later called a museum about fifty years ago, when they started spreading out their lands and making crops and this here village. This is the only village on this island, the rest are inhabited, wild grounds. We have no idea what lies on the rest of the island as of yet. Our explorers that we send never came back from their exploration. That was when the village gave up on sending any more explorers due to the fear of losing their loved ones. Anyway, getting off topic. This museum was made fifty years ago under our ancestors just like the house. It was abandoned for about ten, twenty years before my great great great great grandfather took it back into our family. About...I don't know 30, 40 years ago. I'm not sure, but that is the history of our museum basically...Now if you excuse me, I have to get back to work on the telescope. I can't get the lends right exactly..."
"Do you know what digimon Moche was?" Suki asked him before he left.
"Your guess is as good as ours. We all have different opinions on what Moche is. Some say Moche is a Warrior Seadramon that dragged ships to the bottom of the sea floor. Other say that Moche was a brave Leomon that was attacked by Coelamons and was stranded on this here island. Anyway, good night, you should get your rest." He yawned as he slowly flew towards the pillar.
"Goodnight..." Suki whispered back, making her way back into the room and laying down onto the bed, slowly drifting to sleep.

Chapter 3: Follow The Clanks

Noona followed the strange figure from a distance, flying as close as possible without being seen. She flew from behind the figure, but was still unsure of what the figure was. "What are you?!" She shouted in her head. In her mind, the shadow was turning it's head towards her so she knew what it was. Than her mind started drifting off. "GOTTA stay focused!" She thought to herself as she shook her head. The clanking continued, but got softer and softer as it started going fast and faster. "Hey!" The words slipped out of her mouth as she stopped flying towards the figure and dropped to the ground behind a rock. The figure stopped moving and turned around, but it was too dark to see anything. Noona looked up from the rock and gasped to her surprise. The figure looked like a monster that came out of a horror film. The darkness was hiding it's body, but part of the face was shown by the moonlight.
"Giga Cannon!" Two cannons flew in front of the rock and sand splashed over her body. There was a silence as Noona remained as quiet as possible behind the rock, trying to hide from the figure. "..." The creature turned around and started moving once more.
"Phew..." Noona gave a slight relief as she slowly looked over the rock. The figure was just continue walking. "It's still there..." She gave a small exhale before getting back into the air.
"GIGA CANNON!" (aka Mugen Cannon) The creature suddenly turned and shouted as soon as she got into the air.
"AH!" Noona shouted, dropping to the ground just in time to avoid the attack.
"Dragon Fire!" (aka Booster Claw) The creature shot flames from it's right arm, but parts of it's body started to be reveal from the flame. The flames landed close to Noona. She rolled away from the fire, trying not to stand up or anything because it might be her last.
"GIGA CANNON!" The sand beside her blasted up into the air. Again, the attack was repeated and this time it struck right in front of her. She jumped into the air darting towards the figure who was shooting cannons at her.
"Flower Cannon!" She shouted shooting down at the dark figure.
"Giga Cannon!" The attack was shot upward and collided. But it was effortless, the Giga Cannon broke the Flower Cannon and shot Noona right out of the sky.
"UGH!" She landed flat onto the grass near the sand. She tried to get up, but she couldn't. Her eyes were slowly closing on her. The last thing she saw was the figure getting closer and closer towards her.

Chapter 4: Where Are You?

Morning has come as Justin, Nin, and Suki stood on the beach, looking around for Noona. "Where was she last?" Justin asked Suki.
"Following a strange figure that was walking along the beach..." She replied as she looked down on the sand.
"GUYS! I FOUND SOMETHING!" Nin shouted digging himself out of the sand. "It's almost on the other side of the beach, but I think it's a clue." The gang rushed over as fast as possible, following the Scorpiomon. "Here it is." He pointed his tail down onto a gigantic foot print onto a piece of grass.
"What is it?" Justin asked as he bent down towards the print, moving his finger along the footprint. "A digimon?"
"Nah, you think?" Nin replied.
As the two discussed, Suki looked around. There was no trace of footprints on the sand, but why was that? Was it because the water washed the prints away during the night? OF COURSE! That was it! "I got something too."
"What?" Justin asked.
"If I'm right, this digimon only travels during the night. That is when the waves come up higher right? High tide. Anyway, it only comes out during the night because the water washes away any traces of prints. But judging from where this print left off, I can guess that it moved that way. But why did he step onto the grass?"
"Maybe because of Noona? Maybe she was captured?" Nin moved up closer towards them. "Maybe she battled this strange creature and was blown out of the air and landed here. That would explain this weird bump."
"So if I'm hearing you guys correctly. Noona lost a battle and this strange digimon captured her..." He gave a nod. "Whoever this is, this digimon is going to pay..." He grunted as he stomped forward in the direction of the footprints.

~a couple of hours later wandering the beach~

"I think we're lost..." Suki broke the silence between her and Justin. Nin had trouble up ahead and dug his way under the sand.
"We're following the beach. I never knew this island was this big!" Justin complained as he continued moving.
"Hey...what's that?" Suki ran up ahead and picked up a piece of wood with a lock on it. "Do you think that it's part of a ship?"
"A piece of wood with a lock like that? I think that was part of a chest." Justin replied. "Maybe? Maybe not?"
"But if it was part of a ship, do you think the ship was destroyed around here?"
"I guess..." Justin shrugged.
"Don't you know that the Biyomon was in a ship when it happened? Boat caught on fire and destroyed? Remember yesterday?" She pointed at the piece of wood. "There are burnt marks on this piece of wood too!"
"All fits, but it doesn't look like a piece of ship to me. Usually when I think of destroyed ships, I think of drift wood and such..."
"Than explain those!" Suki pointed up ahead, revealing a bunch of drift wood along the beach shore. All of them being dragged into the water and being pushed onto shore. Justin was speechless. "Exactly."
Justin and Suki walked ahead picking up the pieces of driftwood, looking around for any signs of a Biyomon. "Biyomon?! BIYOMON?!" Suki shouted constantly, annoying Justin a bit. Justin was picking up the driftwood.
"The trail ends here..." Justin said as he looked down at beach. There was nothing left on the beach that was ship-like. "So ship, but no Biyomon..."
"BIYOMON?!" Suki gave one final scream, causing Justin to drop to the ground throwing all the driftwood into the air.
"Geez...You could be a sports announcer and scream over the crowd of roaring fans!"
"Ahchooo!" A small voice sneezed from near them.
"What was that?" Justin got himself up on his feet, looking around.
"Biyomon is that you?" Suki asked. There was no response, but complete silence. Looking at Justin, he gave a shrug. "Well maybe it was a wild digimon. We are kinda far from the village and probably entering the uninhabited parts of the island. Wild digimons roam freely here and attack everything. Maybe there are even ghost pirates haunting these shores!" Suki gave a laugh as she joked around with Justin. Justin didn't look too amused. He hated ghost stories or films. He hated everything ghost-related.
"Let's just keep looking..."
"BOO!" Justin fell back onto his back as Nin appeared from the sand. He was laughing along with Suki.
"That wasn't funny!" Justin shouted in anger.
"Yeah it was! But anyway! Back to business, I found it. The trail followed towards the northern part of the island and right now we're on the Western as if we don't know that yet. Anyway, on the northern side of the island, there is complete darkness! I mean it seriously. Dark clouds and everything!" Nin looked up to see the bright sun light and white clouds. "It's really really creepy there. I think it's a factory or something because when I was looking around, I saw all these gears all over the ground buried into the sand or sticking out from the sand. And the factory itself, it's out in the ocean but connected by a bridge from the beach there. I think there was a chance that it floated towards the island somehow. Maybe it's on it's own sunken island."
"Anything else...?" Justin asked.
"O yeah, I saw cages hanging from pillars all around the factory. I think Noona was in one of the cages! Maybe Biyomon is in one of the cages!"
"Factory...Gears..." Suki muttered to herself. "Sounds like a Machine-type digimon's hideout that isn't really that well hidden. My bet is that it's a Datamon."
"Pft." Justin replied. "I bet it's a HiAndromon."
"Stop it you two! Get to that factory before nightfall, that's when the creature digimon thing comes out! I'm going to go tell Mister and Lady Biyomon." Nin dug himself into the sand and with haste disappeared.

Chapter 5: The Rescue!

Justin and Suki arrival at the strange dark area right around nightfall. Justin looked down towards the sand and felt it with his hand. "It's like glass..." He whispered softly as he moved after Suki.
"This place is weird..." She whispered towards him, making her way towards the bridge. "Let's get past the bridge quickly..." She said the obvious.
"If Nin was here, he'd say No Duh you think?" Justin tried to fill in for their missing friend who went to the village. Slowly at first, the two made their way across the bridge. One step at a time, Justin made a loud creek in the metal bridge and ran across. Suki facepalmed herself and ran after him.
"I told you not to run!" She hissed violently.
"But it creeked and I got scared!" Justin replied. Turning around, he saw a gigantic metal door that was shut closed. "Now how are we going to get in?"
"Will someone come save me?" A soft voice whispered from above. "Flower Cannon! OW!" A familiar voice whispered from above.
"Noona?" Justin hissed above.
The Lilymon looked down from her cage as much as she could. "Justin! Suki!" She yelled in her lowest tone. "You guys! I can't tell you how happy I am to see you right now!" Looking back into the window, she looked down. "The digimon is asleep I guess, it's plugged into all these wires and everything. Now help me out!"
"Door's closed..." Justin replied.
"Break it down!" The Lilymon replied.
"Hey why can't you break out of the cage?" Suki wondered.
"This cage is strange. I can't use attacks in this cage or else I'm going to get hit by my own attack. I tried Flower Cannon and everything, but each time I got hurt."
"Interesting..." Suki whispered. "This is definitely a Machine Factory..."
"What was your first clue?" Justin said sarcastically. "Now to open this door..."
"Leave that to me! ROSE RAPIER!" Suki shouted. The door fell down with ease, making the ground shake.
"Now hurry inside! The digimon hasn't woken up yet!" Noona shouted quietly. Justin and Suki nodded and rushed into the deserted factory.
Dust everywhere along with the eerie darkness. Gears hung from strings and were implanted into the ground. The metal flooring clinked everytime Justin and Suki took a step. "Anybody home?" Justin's voice echoed throughout the abandoned factory. "I guess not..."
The two continued walking and walking trying to find a way up towards where Noona was. There wasn't an elevator or anything. "WELCOME!" A voice shouted from besides them. The two jumped back to realize it was just a television with a Datamon on it. "THIS IS A TRAINING VIDEO FOR YOUR USE AROUND THE FACTORY!" Suki turned off the television and than continued moving on, Justin following from behind.
"This place is creepy..." Justin whispered silently. Suki just gave a nod as she walked into the shadows, Justin continuing to follow. DING! DING! DING! DING! Four lights lit up along the wall as four Andromons stood there, their heads leaning forward. The Andromons stood there motionless, their eyes closed.
"SYSTEM DOWN. PLEASE TURN ON MAIN POWER SWITCH TO CHARGE WORKERS."
"Charger Station?" Justin whispered. "Smart..."
The two continued moving until the finally found the what they were looking for. It was a ramp that led towards a room with a small light emitting from it. "What do you think is up there?" Suki asked silently.
"Another television?" Justin tried to force a laugh, but couldn't. He was completely scared of the whole building. Afraid that anything would pop out at anytime. The two made their way up the ramp and walked into the room. "Noona!" Justin shouted as he rushed towards the window, trying to reach the cage.
"Justin! Suki! What took you guys so long?!" Noona almost cried of happiness.
"The factory is so huge! I think we walked in circles for the most part..." Suki truthfully admitted.
As the three talked, the wires started to drop to the ground silently as gas was release from them. The digimons eyes started to glow red as it slowly moved away from where it was plugged in.
"Um...guys..." Noona pointed her finger trembling with fear.
"GIGA CANNONS!" The digimon shouted. Justin and Suki jumped out of the way just in time. Noona stun by fear as she watched part of the build just crash into her cage and fall flat into the water.

Chapter 6: The Battle

Justin rolled out of the way just in time as well as Suki on the opposite end. "Rose Rapier!" The digimon was pushed back a bit as Suki closed in on to the digimon. "Who are you and what'd you do with the Biyomon?!" No reply from the digimon. "Not a talker huh?" Suki jumped back. "Forbidden Temptation!" The digimon was pushed through the wall, landing flat onto the floor below on it's two feet. Cracks emerging from where it landed. "IT'S A MACHINEDRAMON!" Suki shouted towards Justin. "I guess we were both wrong." She laughed a bit as she jumped down from the hole that was formed. "Rose Rapier!"
"Dragon Flame!" The Rosemon moved as fast as she could as the flames came roaring at her.
"AH!" She swung through a flame, but got hit by the next. "Ouch...." She got up steadily as a smile emerged onto her face. "I guess this will be fun. THORN WHIP!" Throwing her whip at the digimon, it wrapped around the digimon's left arm. Suki pulled back on the whip, trying to make the Machinedramon fall forward.
"Giga Cannons!" Machinedramon shouted, blowing up the wall behind Suki.
"Your aim must be off." Suki smiled as she pulled harder on the whip.
The Machinedramon's eyes started to glow violently red as it ran towards the hole.
"Huh?!" Suki shouted, jumping back to keep the digimon from rushing through the water, pulling her in. Pulling on the whip harder, it snapped. Machinedramon turned around. "Forbidden Temptation!"
"Giga Cannons!" The two attacks collided into each other, pushing Suki and the Machinedramon back.

Meanwhile...
"Justin you okay?" The trapped Lilymon asked as she tried to reach her arm.
"Stand back!" Justin got up onto his feet and grabbed onto a piece of broken wall. "Here goes nothing..." He threw the piece of brick at the cage and it bounced back at him. "Ouch!" It landed onto his foot.
"Spiral Twister!" A voice shouted from the air. The cage was hit with a green flame and it snapped open. Noona stared at the figure floating in the air as it flew down towards the broken entrance of the factory.
"Was that Biyomon?" Justin asked as he looked down from the edge. Noona escaped from the cage and flew gently next to Justin. Picking him up by hand, she rushed him towards the hole. Letting go, she went down to assist Suki in battle. "What am I too do?" He asked himself as he turned around and tripped over a wire. His hand flew into the air as a switch flipped on. Lights started to emerge all throughout the building. "Oops..." Justin whispered as he looked down the hole and jumped.

"Flower Cannon!"
"Forbidden Temptation!"
"Spiral Twister!"
"Giga Cannons!"
Suki, Noona, and Biyomon fought together against the Machinedramon who didn't stand much chance against them together. Justin stood behind them, cheering them on like a cheerleader.
The attacks collided into the Giga Cannons and pushed it back towards Machinedramon. In the end, Suki, Noona, and Biyomon remain victorious against the threat. Machinedramon was now a bunch of scrap metal.
"Holy crap..." Justin whispered. "Machinedramon wasn't even a digimon..." He muttered as he walked towards the scraps. There was nothing in there except for wire after wire. "If he was just an empty shell, who was controlling him?"
"It says so right here..." Biyomon answered looking through the journal.

"Though this island started off as nothing, I, Moche, has achieve greatness for me and the crew and their families. Starting a small village than moving up towards the northern beach to hopefully make something that will change our lives forever. At first nothing happened, but than today, I saw it. Something was moving in towards us, like a small island. As it came closer towards our island, I saw that it was something ripped off of it's homeland. The metal bridge collided into our beach and than the new island stopped moving. I entered the strange place to discover a factory of some sort. It was dead and everything, no life. Until I met face to face with an artificial Machinedramon plugged into the wall. At first, it tried to destroy me with it's Giga Cannons, but after calming the artificial digimon down, I learned of what happened through a strange video that was shown through it's eyes. A Datamon was on the video and explained everything. How the factory was something that would change the world forever. Artificial digimons that would work for us and build for us. Complete Laziness if you ask me. But the Machinedramon was built to guard the factory...After leaving the factory, our village was attack from time to time by Artificial Digimons. We had to put an end to it. Closing up the factory for good with metal doors, we trapped them all inside and than bam, we never heard from them again. That is what this month as been like, sorry that I haven't been writing in you as often as I use too. I have a family to take care of and I don't think I will have time to write to you afterwards...
Goodbye my dear friend,
Mosche

"I found this page within the other pages when I was trying to figure out what happened to me. This Machinedramon took my treasure to save the museum so I couldn't come back until I got it back."
"But why did it take the treasure?" Justin asked her curiously.
"Your guess is as good as mine." The Biyomon replied. "Who knows? Maybe it was looking for something in the chest?"
"Speaking of chest. I got it!" Noona said holding up the chest with her hands. "It's really light for some reason..."
"When I found it, it was a bunch of papers. Blueprints and maps of early expeditions of the island." The Biyomon replied.
"Speaking of expeditions..." Justin smiled at the Biyomon. "Someone needs to go home and get over with this expedition for their parents' sake."
"O yeah!" The Biyomon grabbed onto the chest and ran out the doors. "Come by soon!" She laughed as she ran as fast as she could.

Epilogue:

Justin, Nin, Suki, and Noona stood outside of the museum as they waited for Mister Biyomon, Lady Biyomon, and Biyomon to come out. They said they had a surprise for them or something. Waiting at least for like five minutes in silence, the three walked out of the museum with great smiles on their faces. "Suki, just wanted to tell you that I finish the telescope. I learned something just now. This island is surrounded by civilization! Actual other people that are unaware of this island. I learned why the explorers never came back. It's because they accidentally traveled to the new land and was kept there. This island is unreachable due to the Seadramons that attack floating ships during the afternoons, and at night there are other digimons that come out to fight. Early in the morning though, ships are safe." The Biyomon smiled as he hugged his daughter. "Anyway! Back to your surprise! CLOSE YOUR EYES ALL OF YOU!" He laughed as the group closed their eyes waiting for whatever is to come to them.
"Here's to you guys. We thank you for returning our daughter to us." Lady Biyomon happily said. "And to thank you, we give you...Nothing." The group opened their eyes and smiled at them. "For one you told us to give you nothing and we could never thank you enough. If you guys ever come back and need something, just ask. You have our trust, and our faith. Thank you so much..."
The group gave a smile as the turned around and walked towards the village, noises and everything was being heard from there.

((Sorry that some of it like sucks...I'm getting like tired for some reason and kinda sleepy...))

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff