Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt Chapter 3: Wolves in our midst... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twist in the game
start the round over
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
continue on
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT:

The game is temporarily on hold while I attempt to contact Zeus and check on his status. I am hopeful we can sort this out and he'll come back. If he decides he does not want to come back, I will step in as the narrator. I will keep you posted.

If you want to work on your characters, please continue to RP here but keep it in character.

Now I need to go to bed so I can get up in the morning (Oh happy, happy, joy, joy) and go to that torture chamber called work.

UPDATE:
Zeus has decided he really does not want to run the game anymore. sad

I will need a PM from the wolf so I can continue the game. My question for all of you: Do you want to start the round over, or continue this one? You can post your answers here in the thread. I will make a poll for this question as well for those who want their answer to be anonymous.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:26 pm
*Faerie is still visibly shaken from the course of events. She sees that everybunny else is also concerned in one way or another and joins them to await further news. She thinks of damecharlie and sheds tears for her fallen bunny ... * Poor, poor Charlie ... I will miss her greatly ... cry  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 pm
((OOC: Yaaaay! Charliebunny was loved!! ^_^ INNOCENT!!!! And loved. ^_^ xd 3nodding whee heart heart Thanks, Faerie. ))

Charliebunny's deceased and mauled corpse sends glitterly happy dust towards Faeire. She should feel that Dame is in a better place and feel a bit relieved. Charliebunny loved/s Faeriebun. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 pm
Nei wakes up late in the afternoon, she is still sleepy, but forces herself to start the day however late it is.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting a security system installed in my apartment pronto. I just moved in next door to our first victim. EEEEEEK!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:46 pm
*Bratty Bunny carries a bouquet of roses to where DameCharlies lies* Aww, my little friend, this is a sad day. *Places the roses over Dame to cover her with the soft, sweet petals.* Rest gently, now.

*Bratty lets a tear slip down her furry cheek then hops away towards her burrow to think.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:34 pm
*rubs claws together before tr-hopping off to find a d-burrow*

OOC- I'll try to get Razz the, how did he put it? reformed? wolf to make an appearance or two. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 pm
Dark-Blue Zeus
A Large bell rings signaling the start of the scheduled public execution. a muscular hare stands with a large Rusty, bloodstained hook planted firmly in his hand. He's garbed in a black hood with belt-straps chained over his body. he steps off the executioners block and grabs the Unlucky victim by the ears and drags them unto the stage of death. He fiercely placed the hooks edge into the bunny's back and forcibly removes its skin. he then proceeds to pur rubbing alcohol all over the bunny's exposed body, forcing it to twitch uncontrollably in pain before the exectutioner drives a Large stake though its heart putting it out of it's misery. but everyone is questiong this one fact. if the skin was ripped off and revealed to be a bunny why did he keep going?

The bunny was:

DAMECHARLIE
Rest In Peace
(( OOC : Murder is murder. Nice, dirty scene. Good job. =' 3 ))
Faerie KatrinaZ
OOC: All I did was step out to get some dinner, and I come back to a gruesome scene and Zeus is angry and walks off. I didn't complain about anything here, except for being out of the loop, so to speak.

(( OOC : Same thing happened to me in the last game, except I was the one who died. ))  

Otia

Beloved Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:53 pm
((Update at the top of the page)) neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:47 pm
*rubs cl-paws together*

OCC- I think that it's early enough in the game that it doesn't matter one way or the other. I'm sad to see Zeus go though. T^T  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 pm
((OOC: Me, too. I haven't played this game before, but I think (hope) I have the basics down right. Please bear with me as I muddle through this... though I've a few lovely bunny-wolf-geezers who've kindly offered to help me.))

*Bratty Bunny hop-paces the dirt floor awhile longer, then decides to go check on the other bunnies.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 pm
With a stealth and cunning that bely his starved and ragged appearance, Jack sneaks through the underbrush, stalking his prey. His strong senses pick up the scent of the wolf, causing him to hesitate, but only for a moment. The emptiness in his belly gnaws at him, a constant ache. His ragged coat stretches taut across his bones. Hunger is a powerful motivator.

What the hell, he's stolen many meals from me. He teeth flash in a wicked coyote grin. Paybacks are a beast.

Bratty Bunny emerges from her burrow, nose twitching, ears alert. His lean, bony body flattens to the ground, watching her closely. She senses something, the wolf attacks still fresh in her little bunny mind. He feels her heartbeat quicken, sees her tense. Now is the moment. As she dives for the entrance, Jack leaps from the underbrush, catching her in his jaws. His paws skid through the dirt as he lands, his body twisting round. His claws leave long jagged rips in the grass as he pushes off his hindlegs and tears back in to the underbrush. With Bratty's warm, quivering body twitching in his jaws, he zig-zags through the forest, leaving tufts of fur caught in the branches.

Stay tuned for an appearance from the Ghost of Bunnies Past.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:56 pm
((OOC: That was fast ~ yes, I know, you've been waiting for this opportunity ~ j/king LOL))

*Bratty's bunny soul has been stolen away*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:27 pm
*rolls on the ground near the bushes* Uh...er...um...I mean...
*hides*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:50 pm
GHOST OF BUNNIES PAST?! eek What is this, a Christmas Carrol?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff