Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:46 pm
I hate say it, but ve vere close enough to zat chamber vhen the mage entered zat I could almost make out vhat he zaid in zere. *Rosemary left out that she understood most of what Umlot screamed. The mage though was actually too close for comfort for her despite it being the equivalant to a few blocks away especially since they're in an area with very limited space and living fleshy walls. She actually felt clustaphobic in there.*

*Her memories of her previous encounters with three different mages at different times in a 36 hour period didn't help with her nerves either. She hadn't quite gotten over certain parts of that. Veni getting cut up while she watched helplessly and Coatli invading her mind and showing her pictures of what he thought would be her near future are the most dominant images.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:10 pm
Jacob: I'll come back for you later, Umlot. I swear it...

*As they ran through various corridors, Thas carefully keeping track of where they were in his head, they found themselves entering a massive room.... the "ceiling" was at least 30 or so feet high, columns of flesh and twisted forms providing support.*

Eztli: s**t! Stop!.... Oh hell...

*The place was a hatchery... Scythe goblin cocoons were *everywhere*... on the floor, the walls, hanging from the ceiling. Hundreds upon hundreds. Unfortunately, the only way out was through a hole on the other side, near the ceiling. The only other choice was to go back the way they came... GL was about to suggest that, until Rosemary managed to hear something behind them*

???: "Send word to the lower mages, have them search this area. I'm not certain, but I think our 'friend' may have been haboring some refugees. Go quickly, or I'll grow.... bored."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:38 pm
We must go through...our option to go back is not available... I heard someone say. "Send word to the lower mages, have them search this area. I'm not certain, but I think our 'friend' may have been haboring some refugees. Go quickly, or I'll grow.... bored." We don't want them to explode...Sephiroth...can't you freeze them?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:09 am
Like I did to your living room? *He looked around at the whole scene...this was much larger. He looked rather uncertain.* I could try, but this is much larger than that room. *He opened up one of the little bangles he wore and took out a couple of green marble like things and put them in a case in his pocket and took out a blue and green one and set them in place before he shut it again and went to his task of trying to instantly freeze anything and everything in front of them. It worked nicely at first but as they went on it was obvious he either couldn't keep this up till the end of the path or would be so drained, he wouldn't be able to walk at the end...*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:24 am
Inazuma's head was swimming with the thoughts that the others leaked out and she suddenly wondered what the hell exactly was that thing that she put in her eye. If she didn't know Jacob better she would have sworn that it was some kind of new drug.

The one thing that was certain was that there was an overall sense that the group was in trouble, and really didn't want to be.

Sephiroth... hold off for a moment...

Even though she didn't state the rest of her idea out loud, the group overheard the general idea of it in their heads because of the worm. The idea was for those that could fly/move at an accelerated speed to rapidly get to the other side in a mad rush, and then have Sephiroth freeze the passageway shut.

Other fragments about how she managed to avoid the Niearcim over the rest of the week drifted into the thoughts, but they didn't seem like they would apply to the situation very well this time.

Her ability to summon her sword came in handy once again as she did so in order to block whatever attacks may come.  

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:28 pm
Niearcim: "Master Coatli, they seemed to have wandered into the hatchery area."

Coatli: "Ah, wonderful. There's barely any path of escape from there. See to it... I'm required at the ceremony, by our Lord's will. Serve Jiluzix, child."

Niearcim: "For his glory, Master Coatli."

*A short while later, strange chanting filled the distant halls. When that had finished, it was followed by a number of demonic growls and hiss both familar and unfamilar to Rosemary.*

- - - - -

*Inazuma's plan was executed without hesitation, after everyone agreed it would probably be a better solution. GL, Sephiroth, and Jacob were lifted to the passage on the other side by those with flight. As soon as the last person was through, Sephiroth began to coat the hole with ice. Several of the still unfrozen goblin cocoons twitched violently while he worked however, ripping open. Just as he finished, several claws attempted to stab at him. They instead were frozen in place, the goblins stuck dangling from the wall, their claws trapped in the ice. The other goblins that had also started to hatched began to spit and dig at the ice angrily.*

GL: I don't think that's going to hold forever...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:17 am
*Sephiroth smiled at that coment.* Then we must leave them a present for all their efforts. *A little flame emerged and hovered at the top of his hands, but he suddenly closed his hand and extinguished the flames. He had planned on making a ring of fire a little bit away from the ice wall, but had thought better of it since they would still be in the structure...now if it was near the exit he might have done it.* That isn't a good idea. They don't get the treat after all.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:36 am
Vell, *said Rosemary as they continued on their way, as fast as they could to get away,* Zey zeem to be avare zat zomeone iz here, but I'm not certain eef zey know who... *She then proceded to tell about the chanting she heard in the distance before they left the tunnel and the many demonic growls she heard and what the niearcim had said.* ...I recognized one of ze voicez though. It belonged to Coatli... he haz hiz own disturbing mind abilitiez. *Her voice held a tint of fear to it when she talked about him.*

*The group soon realized what Coatli had ment by 'barely any path of escape from there' because as they went further, the path got thinner and thinner until they were finally forced to move in a single file without being near enough to touch the walls. Or more accurately have the walls touch them.*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:16 pm
After even a short time of being in the Niearcim realm Inazuma had developed the habit of looking for friendly faces while on the run. Despite their torment, a good handful of the trapped seemed like they wouldn't mind helping someone out. Why they would do this, Inazuma would never know.

While they were running she saw someone actually go through the trouble to give them a thumbs up and she skidded to a halt to talk to them.

"Hey. You think that we could get some help getting out of here?

She hated the idea of traveling through the walls again, but it really was the fastest way that she could think of to get the mage off their trail. The only problem was that without a pre-established network they never really knew where they were going to end up. They would, however, be able to buy themselves a little bit of time wherever they go.  

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:09 pm
Trapped: "Hurry. They've captured Umlot, there's little time..."

*Her hands stretched open a hole in the floor, while other trapped held it open. She then slowly moved behind them, dropping her tattered form to the ground.*

Trapped: "Go now, I will try to slow them... Jacob... please, be careful. We all need you..."

*Jacob nodded before the group dove into the hole, one by one... The feeling was highly... unpleasant... slick flesh, oozing ichor covered their forms as they were shoved along by the wall's muscles. After several claustraphobic and disgusting minutes, they were deposited into another large room.*

GL: I think some of that gunk got in my eyes...

*Another trapped forced its way out of a wall, amongst others.*

Trapped: Hurry, that way! Not much further....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:34 pm
*Rosemary hadn't detected any lies in what the trapped hat said and everyone else seemed to trust what it said, so she went with it and headed the way it told them to go. Going the opposite way didn't sound too good to her ears anyways.* I now know vhat it feels like to be a newborn on ze day zey come into ze vorld. No vonder zey cry.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:45 pm
Inazuma had to fight back the nasea that she felt and took a well-needed moment to breathe again. It helped little though cause she still smelled it all.

My right foot for a shower... Ugh...

Once her seconds-long break was over she followed the advice offered by the trapped that helped them and lead the group in the direction that was pointed out for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:53 am
*After a short while of running through the maze, and stopping for a short while as Thas calmed GL's mind once more... (the screams and emotions of the trapped had started to become a bit much for him again)... Jacob gestured for the others to yet again halt for a moment.*

Jacob: Wait... Let me see something, real quick...

Eztli: Hopefully you're quick about it, man.

*The necromancer started to cut away the flesh of one of the walls, gently moving aside some of the trapped. Ignoring the grisly amounts of blood that poured at his feet, he wiped the stuff away and revealed a surface made entirely of smooth bone.*

Jacob: I thought this section looked familar... Maybe...

*He put his head against the bone, and knocked a few times. Trying to ignore the screams of all the trapped, he soon heard several knocks in return.*

Jacob: Yes! Help me clear away the gore, our escape is on the other side! There's a...

*Of course, it was at that moment that a large section of the ceiling fell in front of them, covering them in ichor. Scythe goblins began to pour out... Rosemary hadn't been able to hear them due to how thick the section of ceiling was... it had been supported by a number of cords and tendrils that had been chewed through.*

*This also was disturbing. Scythe goblins were not all that intelligent. So how were they able to figure out...*

Niearcim: "There! After them, hell slaves of the righteous! Tear them apart, and seek your salvation!"

*...of course, they were being controlled like puppets by the mage.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:46 pm
*Moving at blinding speeds, Rosemary cut a few scythes off a goblin and kicked him into the other goblins before his blood could splatter on her. She shot through the mouth into the head of the next one oh so carefully.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games