Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 am
WHAT? A MIDWIFE? You mean you're gonna have a little bunny right here in the tavern! OMG, lay her down, get some pillows, someone get some water! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:23 am
Please! Someone help me to my room. We need blankets and towels and boiled water. Lots of blankets for nesting. And we can expect four to twelve kits, so be ready for more than-- unnnngh!

bandaidd started to get up, then stopped abruptly. After the contraction, she went to the back supply room and got as many blankets as she could carry. After resting through another contraction, she made her way up the stairs, friends following closely behind.

She methodically made a nest, using the pile of blankets from the supply room and the bedding from her room. She lost track of the other bunnies in the room, so focused on giving birth.

She kindled four live births, three bucks and one doe. She dutifully licked the cauls off of each and ate the placenta, made sure all of the kits were feeding well and then fell into a deep and satisfied sleep.  

bandaidd
Crew

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:57 pm
Ooh, baby bunnies. How sweet. :3 *sets some nourishing tea and veggies on band's table and quietly leaves the room* Now we really need to catch that wolf!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:10 am
bandaidd awoke to the uncomfortable sensation of suckling newborns. She spent some time watching them and thinking about names. The large, agressive buck was going to have to be named Ex, in honor of Exor who was destroyed saving Rabbit Oaks from the fiend Nightmare. bandaidd was determined that his memory should never be forgotten.

But about the other three... the doe would be Elle. The gray buck with unusually blue eyes would be Jay. And the black buck would have a traditional tribal name: Wipazuke Waste Wi which means "when berries ripen" in the old tongue. He would be a reminder to all of the example of Grandmother Earth giving in abundance. And that bunnies should endeavor to do no less.

That done, she disengaged from her kits and got up for some cooling tea and fresh veggies that she spotted on the table. Getting up felt good. The kits snuggled together sleepily in the middle of the nest. She decided to go downstairs for a bit and see what was up.  

bandaidd
Crew

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:55 am
She felt it.

Some heard it.

Few saw it.

An indigo hue had begun to gather south of town. After a long while, a small flame began to collect there. It spread for about a meter along the ground, gently reaching upward. It grew darker there over time, and then all at once, the silence was broken by the violence of a torrential power ripping itself into being. The cacophony was tremendous, but even to the sensitive ears of the bunnies nearby, only a few could pick up the abnormal whisper in the wind. The flames leapt, high and dark as night, yet less than a dozen could even see the trick their mind had played on them for a moment. A soft wind blew as the terrific explosion reached its peak and then died down, leaving only a familiar form in a heap on the missing grass.

He panted there, unnoticed, for a time before he raised his hands before his eyes. "I am back... ...at last..." He fell backwards and rolled once down a slight incline to come to a rest in the shade, eager to rest.

Those few random bunnies that were close to where he came back into being could not see him. Indeed, even those who thought they saw something there and came to investigate even stared directly at him, but he was invisible to their sight and touch: only the feeling that something was there remained.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:02 pm
bandaidd gasped and ran up the stairs to check on her kits. Something had happened. she knew it had.

But they were all there in the nest snuggled safely together. As she entered the room, Ex raised his head a stared right at her though his eyes were still sealed shut and wouldn't open for a few days. He was staring and following her movements attentively and blindly. It was disconcerting. Like he could see without seeing. she shook herself and climbed back into the nest and cuddled them all, but Ex just watched.  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 pm
*In the predawn hours, a pair of large jackrabbits comes to the home of one of the bunnies and kicks in the door. Grabbing the bunny by the ears, they drag her through the town square and strap her in to a large chair.*

Bunny Faerie KatrinaZ, you are charged with the murders of Nei1 and Killafrog. You have been sentenced to death by lethal injection.

*As Faerie struggles against her bonds and protests her innocence, a hooded figure steps behind her, plunging a syringe in to her arm. With a gasp, Faerie whispers, No, why? Then she slumps over in the seat.*

It is done, take her away.

*One of the large bunnies places a paw on Faerie's neck, then nods and the bunnies take her body away for autopsy. At the conclusion of the exam, it is determined that Faerie, was indeed, a bunny and not a wolf.*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:13 am
Hahahahaha.....ha....ha...ha......

Don't go, I have more questions! Nei is left alone. Great, now how I'm going find Death?  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 pm
*As Faerie's bunny-spirit floats slowly up into the early morning sky, her soft voice carries out in the gentle breezes ... * Why me? Just because I was first to stumble upon Nei's mutilated body? Was it because I wear light colored clothing and iridescent-like wings? And I was in the tavern with a couple of bunny-friends the night killafrog disappeared! I was just a friendly and innocent bunny-Faerie who cared for all ... *the tears from Faerie's eyes fall down to the village, like a gentle rain cleansing the earth ... * crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:25 am
*ayami sits up quickly from bed. She had been bed ridden for the past few days with an ocular migraine (actually this was in real life for me.. sorry I've been MIA). She senses her dear friends spirit had passed*
oh, oh faerie what what is happening to us... I'm so sorry friend.
*ayami collects herself takes a cool shower and heads off to the tavern to be with the group of bunny friends - this wolf must be sniffed out soon!*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:51 pm
Nei is alone in a underground cave, dead. Her only contact was a another mean spirit who vanished before Nei could ask him further about how she can get back home. Now she mindless wonders through the caves.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:51 pm
*As she learn of the news about Faerie tears well up in her eyes that she desperately tries to fight back* OH *she gasps* Not Faerie. *She collects herself and then starts to get really mad* ALRIGHT…that is IT! I'm gonna find out who is doing this and put an END to this madness once and for all! mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:54 pm
*Faerie's bunny-spirit floats just above the villagers and watches over them* Ah, my old friend Ayami ... Maybe that migraine befuddled your mind, but I am glad you are feeling better now. And Psyzapp, Rabbit Oaks is home to many and we have opened our arms to welcome you. Your determination is of great value. I just hope it doesn't get the better of you.

*Faerie next hovers over bandaidd nestled in with her new kits* Oh what a wonderful sight to see all the new little bunnies! Bandaidd, you must be so proud! You will make an excellent mother honeybun, you'll see! *Faerie moves in closer and touches each kit with an angelic bunny nuzzle. Then she notices Ex lift his head and look directly at her with his still closed eyes ... * Oh my, you are a strong one. Your abilities will take you far in this life and beyond, my little one. Use your gifts wisely.

*Above the village again, Faerie's voice carries softly in the wind ... * As in the past, there will be more attacks on the innocent ones and it must be stopped! You must all find this wolf impostor and soon! *As she makes her way to the South end of the village, she feels a very strong pull. Faerie's senses know exactly whose spirit it is ... * Exor! You have returned! ...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:46 am
*Ayami hops to see Bandaidd. She has knitted little bunny sweaters for each of the kits. She has also brought lots of healthy snacks for Bandaidd so that she can keep her strength up for the little ones.*
Hey there Bandaidd, care to have a visitor? how are you feeling?  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 am
Ayami! Come on in! So you heard the news? Or were you there? I'm afraid I remember very little. Aren't they beautiful? So far they just eat and sleep, but it's so amazing just watching them. Oh dear. Listen to me ramble. How are you doing? Any news? Have they caught the wolf yet?

bandaidd looked at her kits in loving amazement, then smiled at Lady Ayami and held her kits a little closer to her, in a protective gesture.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff