Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:45 pm
Misuzu0614
kazuya: ive got a bad feeling about this hunting thing...
mitsuki: oh whatever do you mean... shes probably hunting animals or something.
kazuya: *shakes head but doesnt say anything*
*shruggs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:45 pm
Opal: *walks in the house placing the groceries in the kitchen and starts to put them up* hm...*smiles then sings* just whislte while you work *whistles tune*
Blais: *walks into the mansion, clothes torn covered in bruises and dried blood stains all over her*
Opal: master Blais? do you know if that girl, Tora was her name, is still in the mansion?
Blais: *looks at Opal then shrugs, then lays on the couch, tired and worn*
Opal: you really should find an apprentice sometime, master Blais.....
Blais: *snorts*
Opal: no of course not...what was i thinking? *giggles quietly*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Opal: *walks in the house placing the groceries in the kitchen and starts to put them up* hm...*smiles then sings* just whislte while you work *whistles tune*
Blais: *walks into the mansion, clothes torn covered in bruises and dried blood stains all over her*
Opal: master Blais? do you know if that girl, Tora was her name, is still in the mansion?

Tora drinks more while walking around the mansion. "geez" she says wipeing her mouth with her sleeve. "this place is dwarfed by my last masters place but" takes another drink. "dang out already" she says placeing the bottle on a near by table. "here we go" she says pulling out another bottle. "now my gut says throw this door should get me out of here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:54 pm
mitsuki: *looks at racy* what do you wanna do today?
kazuya: youre being awfully nice today...
mitsuki: *grabs bat from kazuya's grasp* wanna stay unconscious?
kazuya: *stays silent*  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Tora drinks more while walking around the mansion. "geez" she says wipeing her mouth with her sleeve. "this place is dwarfed by my last masters place but" takes another drink. "dang out already" she says placeing the bottle on a near by table. "here we go" she says pulling out another bottle. "now my gut says throw this door should get me out of here"

Blais: *enven though worn from fighting, she still hears Tora's movements and jumps up and goes to look for her*
Opal: well...looks like you found her.
Blais: *finds Toar and looks at her questioningly and annoyed* my sake....*shruggs then turns to leave Tora to do whatever, wanting Opal to treather wounds*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:00 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *enven though worn from fighting, she still hears Tora's movements and jumps up and goes to look for her*
Blais: *finds Toar and looks at her questioningly and annoyed* my sake....*shruggs then turns to leave Tora to do whatever, wanting Opal to treather wounds*

Tora puts her fist down from the door. "oi, lady..." she points to the door. "why is this door locked?" she looks at the sake. "i cleand up the bar too"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:02 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Tora puts her fist down from the door. "oi, lady..." she points to the door. "why is this door locked?" she looks at the sake. "i cleand up the bar too"

Blais: *looks back at Tora and then the door she was pointing to and then her face hardens. and she turns muttering a thanks, and continues walking*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *looks back at Tora and then the door she was pointing to and then her face hardens. and she turns muttering a thanks, and continues walking*

"guess there's only one way to find out" Tora says poping her knuckles while drinking. she raises her fist and punches the door in to the room with one punch.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 pm
mitsuki: say, kazuya. why am i here again?
kazuya: i have no idea...
mitsuki: *sits on the ground* any news?
kazuya: yeah. youre still banished from the realm of *whispers the name* and you cant go back. no matter what the others do.
mitsuki: so troublesome....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 pm
Blais: *walks to her room*
Opal: *already in the room and ready to heal* ok, master Blais lay down.
Blais: *lays on bed as Opal heals her* that is girl is troublesome.....shes wandered into the.....study
Opal: oh which one? the normal one...or the one that is stocked with all your hunting information?
Blais: stressed well why would i be worried about her wandering upon the normal study? ........hopefully she wont make any sense of it and just leave
Opal: yes we wouldnt want her figuring out that your hunting vampire now would we? the neighboring master, Abel....
Blais: is one.....
Opal: yes....so troublesome  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *lays on bed as Opal heals her* that is girl is troublesome.....shes wandered into the.....study
Opal: oh which one? the normal one...or the one that is stocked with all your hunting information?
Blais: stressed well why would i be worried about her wandering upon the normal study? ........hopefully she wont make any sense of it and just leave
Opal: yes we wouldnt want her figuring out that your hunting vampire now would we? the neighboring master, Abel....

"well this is...a let down, just a study" she says walking in takeing another drink. "pretty cozy in here" sitting down in the chair behnde the desk. "but the smells on the other hand might make me leave" takeing another sip she starts to read paper work on the desk lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:25 pm
kimasari
Yuki thought for a moment. "A...and w-what would you do if I refused?" She looked nervously at abel

"Then I shall suck your blood until the very last drop." said Abel with a smirk.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

"well this is...a let down, just a study" she says walking in takeing another drink. "pretty cozy in here" sitting down in the chair behnde the desk. "but the smells on the other hand might make me leave" takeing another sip she starts to read paper work on the desk lightly.

Opal: yo dont suppose....oh nevermind...it was a silly and stupid thought..
Blais: *waits for her to finish, slightly interested*
Opal: you dont suppose she will....join us will you....bc i was just saying that you needed an apprentice. and you keep coming home so messed up and bruised
Blais: *huffs not entirely listening anymore*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:31 pm
mitsuki: *walks around the neighborhood* hey kazuya. who's mansion is that? *points at abel's mansion*
kazuya: i have no idea mitsuki-sama.
mitsuki: hmm... its aura is familiar but i dont remember why.
kazuya: *stares silently at abel's mansion warily*  

bones and rot

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:31 pm
II_Kuro_II

"Then I shall suck your blood until the very last drop." said Abel with a smirk.

Yuki let out a whimper. "y..you wouldnt... ... ...would you?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games