Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

Virgie Saturn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:59 am
Every thread Ive been posting in lately has died a tragic death. Might as well put those skills to use here! *swats the thread like a kitteh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:13 am
Yes, well, I dont think it will work this time. The only way your actions in the last post would kill this thread was if the thread was a little kitten and you swatted it into a bathtub full of water, or a boiling pot full of broken glass, or just a pot of boiling water. Maybe if you swatted it into an oven, or off the roof of at least a 9 storry building, or swatted it into oncomming trafic. I might be able to come up with a ton more ways to kill a kitten, but this is not a kitten, this is a thread and it just keeps getting bigger every time its killed or revived. ninja Sorry, nice try, better luck next time  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:40 am
* Sits on the ground and starts clawing strange incarnations on the ground. The symbols began to glow an eerie red. Chuckling to his self, he sees the thread, barely breathing from the amount of abuse from the others.*

Any last words, thread???

* The ground erupts and dark, demonic vines whip out and wrap around the thread.*

Haa Hee Heee twisted

* Gets up and calmly walks on top of thread. Quiet chuckles become maniacal laughter, as a I gasp my bone scythe. With one deep stab I tear into the thread, blood spewing everywhere*

Oh did that hurt?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:55 am
*sniffs again and wipes a tear of joy from her eye* You guys are the best! I'm overwhelmed with emotion witnessing the devious ways you boys are killing this thread. You have touched the evilness deep in my heart.

Goes and gets her spiked platform boots on and stomps on thread inflicting puncture wounds all over thread. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 am
Stands in the middle of the thread, chanting to himself. First he removes the text vampirism from himself. Then he fully revives the thread. Dont worry, he did not revive it for good purposes, but in order to inflict much more pain.

He smirks a little as he thinks about the person that tried to kill it like it were a kitteh. That was ill effective. Once the thread is completely restored, after cracks of bright light shined from the thread wealding it back together, Shadow continues to chant. He calls forth 2 giant dragons, the Hellspawn from before, and a jinormous (not a word, but Im so evil that I have the power to make up words) 3 headed hound from hell to start reaking havoc on the thread.

Shadows veins start to glow an intense red while his skin grows black and a dark fog develops underneath him as he dramatically rises off the ground. Grey shadows of nothing pour out of the location he had been standing. The pages of the thread turn dark and hellish, darker then hell. Shadow was not from hell, nor was he recreating hell. Hell is red, this spawn of his is much darker than that of hell.

His creations start to tear, eat, rip, shred, and cause complete caos to the thread. So much energy was being used that silver streaks of lightning strike the thread causing random flames to rise from the dark existence of the thread. The thread is now worse then dead, it is a caotic existance of Shadow's hell.

"Muahahahahahahaha, Muahahahahahahaha muahahahahahaha, I breath a new type of living death into this thread. Muahahahahaha."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 am
*sings*
this is the thread that does not end
yes it goes on and on my friend
some geezers started posting here not knowing what it was
and they'll continue posting here forever just because
it is the thread that does not end
[to be continued] twisted  

bandaidd
Crew

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:37 am
OMS (Oh My Shadow, he is the creator of the dark thread pirate )

That is the most evil thing anyone could do to this thread. I don't think anyone can deny it. It is so evil, i want to continue it, but wouldnt dare without permision from the one that started it. She is way to evil for me to mess with or piss off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 am
bow to my evilness and I may deign to let you run minor little evil errands for me.  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:27 am
I think I'm going to have to change my avatar for this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:30 am
*staggers into thread* Whoo maade thooss dooonutzzz?? ... *staggers back out again*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 am
Hmm...

* With the thread laying lifeless on the ground, my hunger for utter chaos isn't fulfillled. I glare at the others who have too have brought the thread to its need. Each one evil in thier own right, a force to be reckon with. Suddenly a dark thought crossed my mind. *

Who is the strongest between us?

* I began to spin my bone scythe in a animalistic fury. *

I like you all. Beating up a defenseless thread is one thing. But which one of us truly the leader of the pack?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 am
*smiles gently at QuietStorm and gathers him into her arms*
*hums quietly while rocking him to the tune of*
this is the thread that never ends...  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 pm
I was hoping for more of a mech form, either I don't own said item or Gaia had no such item. So I went for the next best thing I could think of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:21 pm
bandaidd
bow to my evilness and I may deign to let you run minor little evil errands for me.

*clasps hands together* OH…She's like the sister I never HAD!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:32 pm
Psyzapp
bandaidd

*clasps hands together* OH…She's like the sister I never HAD!
Like day and night. rofl  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games