Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 am
hope the octopus on top of crystal's head jump of and started to play in the vines. "no hope get back up here!" said crystal. Clove then retracted the vines, takeing hope to the front with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:53 am
that was so embarrassing Kiki thought. she sat at her desk trying to hide her red face. Maybe Crystal will tutor me When she looked up to see who's turn it was, she saw Hope riding Clove's vines to the front of the class. She looked over at Crystal, who was trying to quietly call her octopus back to her.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Au_Chante_Moron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 am
Clove retracted the vines only to see Crystal's octopus, Hope, riding on one of the vines. She held her hand out and grabbed the octopus as it came towards her. The vines disappered in front of her like they had never been there in the first place. "I-I-I'm sorry," she studdered, "I got a little out of hand." She took Hope back to Crystal and headed back to her seat with her head down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:53 am
Dirge was confused "why is she sorry" he thought on this  

Mikeyeatcookie

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:40 am
'Hm. These people know their stuff. I can probably learn something here or there from these people.' Sharon thought. 'Though, they do need a little work on the basic stuff. If they mastered that, their spells would have more energy in it.'
Then the teacher called me up. "I don't think that little writting is going to get you anywhere where you want to go. Please do a different spell." the teacher said.
"Alright. That's fine with me." Sharon said.
Sharon pretened to pull water, earth, fire, electricity, and gusts of winds out of her bag. Sharon made them float side by side and made sure it was stabalized.
Then she focused on levitating herself and commanded,"Levitas"
She levitated herself and got the elements to swirl around herself.
Then she subsituded an image of a beach for water, a camp fire for fire, trees for earth, a lightning storm for electricity, and a tornado for wind. She then passed each element to every student's desk.
Once everyone got a good look, she let the elements and herself go and sat back down.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm
"thanks for giving me hope back, and you don't need to be sorry. it's my falt for not keeping in control of my octopus." said crystal  

11bumblebee

Au_Chante_Moron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 pm
Clove lifted her head up and gave a little smile, "you're welcome. It just that I thought I was going to hurt Hope with the spell I just did that's all."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:34 pm
Kiki looked at her burnt tail. There was a bit of fur burnt off and Kiki didn't like the way it looked. She reached into her bag and took out a roll of gauze. She began wrapping it around her tail. Maybe I can ask Crystal to cast a healing spell on it later She thought.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 pm
Tsukasa watched everyone cast their spells, not really caring to be impressed by anyone. The teacher then called her forword to cast her own spell. She didn't know how the students would react to her dark magic, but it was all she knew.
"Petsuchos Layil Ka Pa-Hanok" Tsukasa said in an oddly hypnotic voice, holding her arms out to her sides. Eye entire eyes turned black, including the white parts, so they looked like bottomless pits and her entire body seemed to glow with a strange black light. Then the entire room seemed to warp into pure darkness so no one could see. The darkness was filled with the extreme feelings of sadness and despair as well as the sounds of screaming and crying.
releasing her spell, she walked back to her seat, no even waiting for the teachers response.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 pm
Character's Name- Daytharin
Age- 624
User Image
Personalitiy- Bold, caring, he talks in riddles and questions etc allot xd understanding, grim at times unfeeling at others, he does not like company for long and would rather be out in a forest, hes an avid learner and does his best to succeed in everything (he may not always accomplish this though)
Bio- Daytharin is the son of an elven lord of the kingdom of Kamarin and was sent to this school to learn and to enhance his magical abilitys maybe you will found out more *shrugs*
Power/ Immortal Creature - Daytharin can manipulate non sentient things to his own goals with a focus crystal wether that goal is good or bad, he is an immoratl elf

Pets(please)- He owns a large female cat called a Ghatta native to his fathers kingdom named Khar-pern, who can talk using telepathy to anyone she wishes she is also the chief of Clan Saam a Ghatta clan .

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Vuxarukirii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:49 pm
Awakening in the dawn, in the realm of Valhalla

{ 尢 }Hikaru barely managed to keep his shield active as he sensed the darkness was trying to get at him through his shield, but when the spell was ended, Hikaru looked at Tsukasa with annoyance, but then their was a gunshot, and Hikaru fell off of his chair and onto the ground, apparently dead, and there was even blood. After a few minutes, it was clear that Hikaru was still dead but then a second later, Hikaru got up, with a bullet hole still in his forehead, a look of annoyance on his face, and he quickly released a non-vocal and non-somatic spell to heal the wounds and the bullet disappeared, but not the blood on the ground. "I hate it when that happens" said Hikaru, getting back into his seat, apparently okay, just annoyance clear on his face. Anyone would be able to tell that Hikaru had been killed but had come back to life, and that was just how Hikaru's immortality functioned.{ 尢 }
I am Vuxarukirii, the Valkyrie Knight of the Eternal Reawakening

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:45 am
The room had gone dark. Kiki felt like having a nap, until she heard crying coming from the darkness. It brought back memories of her father, which made Kiki mad. She hated her father for what he did. Then the darkness was gone. She still thought it was cool, despite the memories.
I'll have to tell Tsukasa I liked her spell

Then suddenly Kiki's ear's perked up. she thought she heard something outside. She watched the window, waiting. Suddenly a gunshot was heard and Hikaru fell to the floor. Kiki stared at him, wide eyed, as he got back up and sat in his seat.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:16 am
when Tsukasa did the dark spell, hope jumped onto crystal's face. then when all the lights came on crystal said "hope please get me." hope finally got off but she was still shaking, crystal frowned at Tsukasa. "hope is afraid of the dark." crystal said  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 am
as the darkness took over the room Dirge saw his farther, he quickly blinked and his eyes turned crimson red again "b*****d" he roared this, Dirge grabed a pen and threw it towards where his farther was, the pen went though him and stuck into the wall, as the darkness faded Dirge's eyes returned to normal and sat back down but lifed his head when he saw the student in front of him fall to the ground and within a short period of time he got back up, Dirge put his head down on the table  

Mikeyeatcookie

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:22 am
after that crystal heard a gun shot and looked over at Hikaru to find him one the floor with blood.then a one or two minutes went by he got up and sat in his chair like it's an everyday thing. still staring crystal hade a confused look on her face confused .  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games