Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:21 pm
"My name is Kanryina...Kanryina Temikachi..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:22 pm
User ImageNick kept his left eye closed for a while then he slowly opened. His left eye was extremely beautiful, scarlet in color and glows slightly. It was very seductive, but behind it was an eerie dark aura laughing.. waiting..
"Miss? Can you return the bandage now? Miss? Miss? Hello.."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm
"well Kanryina, you seem to have that I'm lost please help me look on your face," Chief said with a smile, trying to make the girl relaxes," I don't know if you were at the opening earlier tonight but I'm Chief Sankofa, but just call me Chief, and i run this castle along with a few others, I don't have much time but is there anything i can help you with?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Tries to get off the ground and is able "I was sapose to be at the opening earlier but my portal took 24 hours instead of 12 so I was late....alot late.."  

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:56 pm
*hetukiri now came back to sensability replaced the eye patch to his eye, she was blushing for a moment but it quickly went away,for she hoped no one ever saw that side of her again* "wat was that "*she asked nick*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:00 pm
"ah yes i know that problem as well"said Chief looking back for any signs of Dark, "good portals are so hard to find these days, but enough on that what is it you seek?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:01 pm
I looked down at my feet "a life.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 pm
...that took Chief by surprise, which is rare in its self, she took pride in being a know-it-all,"well Kanryina you came to the right place, here your past is your own, we not here to judge. all i ask is that you respect the house rules placed here, so have you picked out a room yet?", she asked leading the girl down the hall and away from the danger she almost faced  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 pm
"um I think so"Walks with chef down the hall  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 pm
im a scary spirit i will going to live in the castle but if u find me u can have a surprise every1 who want to destroy me end in the dark dimension wahahaha xp i will stay and ill going to kill every1 who i found ok so beware wahahahaha of the most scary spirit that have been exist wahahahahaha xd twisted  

-MuuSik IS In mE-

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:39 pm
"well then I'll walk you to your room, you know its not really safe to be walking by yourself like this,", then adding with a smile"knock it off Rene or I'll have your spirit a** on my desk by midnight", turning her attention back to Kanryina,"just ignore him, his just mad because there are no female spirits around right now for him to harass"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 pm
"Oh...ok. I'll just stay in my room till moring"  

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm
*Goddess, who has been standing next to Hetu this whole time, remembers what happened the last time she saw an eye like that* "So, you wake up in random places, covered in other peoples blood, is that it, Nick?" *she asked in a caring tone* "if that is the case, would you mind in I had the Chief in here? She can probe your mind to find out what other evils your curse has made you do." *she thinks for another minute* "And, I think I might be able to do something about that eye. I just have to remember that spell......." *she focuses on Chief in her mind, letting her know that she is needed for a mind probe*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 pm
*remembering Nick saying that he needs the loo, Goddess sanps her fingers* "Bladder releived now?" *she asks* "We don't need any one messing up the sheets. I worked hard to clean them all."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 pm
*A white light shines at the entrence to the Castle and an Elven Prince steps out* "This looks like quite the party, but I still don't know what brought me here......." *he mutters to himself as he goes inside*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games