Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:08 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Hanaa:Now its a chanleng! *grins putting a elctric gate around them only* Touch the gate and you lose deal? *she grabs all her weapons*

"ok"*kicks her in air then punches her face the kicks hey back then kicks side then jabs chest then kicks center really hard sending her to the ground braking the floor*"LIONS BARRAGE!"

*laughs wiping blood from mouth* I see how you wanna be *send 10 swords on every side of him one hitting his arm the other hitting his leg and one more hitting his stomach. she then puches him and kicks him in the air then goes on the back of him kicking him down super hard then icks him to the gate still kicking and punching him*

"nice one"*pulls out a sword and slashes her back then kicks her face then
a lion pins her down and Xion stabs her stomach and punches her face*

*two lions grab Xion and pin him down so he isnt able to move at all. she grabs all her weapons plus his stabing them in his body then kicks him in the head punching him in the face then stomps on his side breaking a rib* trust me i have no mercy on u! *sits on him with swords and kunais in him punching him non stop*
akey:Reks you have got to stop them.....she's gana kil him!

*xions eyes turn a navy blue and look like cat eyes*"RAHHHH!"*Slams her through the floor and slashes her back with sword then slices her stomach then brakes all her weapons with hands*
Reks:I will at the right time

*looks at reks*
i think now would be a good time!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 am
Shun looks at Reks. "Yumi's right. Stop them!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Hanaa:Now its a chanleng! *grins putting a elctric gate around them only* Touch the gate and you lose deal? *she grabs all her weapons*

"ok"*kicks her in air then punches her face the kicks hey back then kicks side then jabs chest then kicks center really hard sending her to the ground braking the floor*"LIONS BARRAGE!"

*laughs wiping blood from mouth* I see how you wanna be *send 10 swords on every side of him one hitting his arm the other hitting his leg and one more hitting his stomach. she then puches him and kicks him in the air then goes on the back of him kicking him down super hard then icks him to the gate still kicking and punching him*

*two lions grab Xion and pin him down so he isnt able to move at all. she grabs all her weapons plus his stabing them in his body then kicks him in the head punching him in the face then stomps on his side breaking a rib* trust me i have no mercy on u! *sits on him with swords and kunais in him punching him non stop*

*xions eyes turn a navy blue and look like cat eyes*"RAHHHH!"*Slams her through the floor and slashes her back with sword then slices her stomach then brakes all her weapons with hands*

*she coughs up blood still going for him cutting his neck makin sure not to kill him putting her claws inside every wound and twist her hand in them then starts clawing at his face*
Akey:STOP THEM DAMN IT!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:12 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

*she coughs up blood still going for him cutting his neck makin sure not to kill him putting her claws inside every wound and twist her hand in them then starts clawing at his face*

*yumi runs in and grabs hanaa's claws and pulls them away from xion*
STOP IT!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:16 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Reks surprised k!*eyes turn red and go's through gate and grabs both of their feet then twist's around and makes them go through walls*"*xions eyes turn normal and reks heals all of there wounds*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Reks surprised k!*eyes turn red and go's through gate and grabs both of their feet then twist's around and makes them go through walls*"*xions eyes turn normal and reks heals all of there wounds*

*falls backwards on back and relaxes*
*covers face with hands*
is it finally over?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:18 am
Shun collapses on floor and sighs. "Thank goodness.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Hanaa:*laughs like crazy* Oh god i havent trained like that in forever! *still laughing* That was sooo fun!!!!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 am
*removes hand from face remembering that it was bleeding*
wow...that was as tupid move.
*takes other hand and wipes blood off face*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:22 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Hanaa:*laughs like crazy* Oh god i havent trained like that in forever! *still laughing* That was sooo fun!!!!

Xion:*smiles and laughs* really that was a awesome time! I loved it! I have not used lion heart in a long time!  

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:23 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata

Shun goes up to Yumi. "you okay?"Shun notices blood and takes her hand in his. "Your bleeding." He said and starts to heal it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:23 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Xion:*smiles and laughs* really that was a awesome time! I loved it! I have not used lion heart in a long time!

*looks at you both*
you guys are insane.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:24 am
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata

Shun goes up to Yumi. "you okay?"Shun notices blood and takes her hand in his. "Your bleeding." He said and starts to heal it.

*face turns slightly red and pulls hand away*
im f-fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:24 am
(a perfect song for this moment! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2klLchq7Eyk&feature=related)
Reks:*eyes turn back to green*"heh yeah you guys are funny"  

lord chazxr XIV

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

hanaa:that was a blast!  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games