How young is too yong ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 pm
I started wearing the full kit at twelve. I will always regret it. It made my skin look horrible, luckily though I managed to heal my skin and now I only wear mascara, lip balm, a thin layer of translucant powder. I only wear eyeshadow on special occasions.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:05 pm
I normally dont wear makeup at all. I am 16. the only times that i ear all of it would be if i had too. say for a super special occasion. so I can only remember maybe 2 times I have warn makeup. i continually think to myself guys will eventually like me for me if he is the right guy. (just saying)  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:39 pm
When I was about 15 to 16, I use to wear make up. Mostly just a little mascara, lip gloss, and mainly foundation to cover my acne.
I got with my husband and he started convincing me that I'm prettiful without make up (when I was about 17 and we were talking about girls who cake their faces). That and he told me about how much make up kills your skin. I kinda stopped wearing make up after a while. Now I'm 22 and I don't wear make up anymore. My skin is a lot cleaner without it and I don't have as much acne anymore. Whenever I put on mascara now, I get tempted to rub it off or I get a headache from it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:08 pm

I usually don't wear makeup, only on special occasions.
        It's too much of a hassle in my opinion to do every morning.
        There's always the possibility of messing it up in the morning or later on in the day.

I believe I started using makeup towards the end of middle school though.
        That's around the time my parents brought me to dinner parties. Haha

Tweleve is a fine age to use makeup, just as long as she takes care of her skin.
        Makeup can be very damaging to skin if not cleaned off properly.

T0Ki 0Ni

Cottontail

Ahava Chanita

Unbeatable Foe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 pm
Hmm...I started wearing make-up at 12 but only sometimes, I was really very flighty when I would wear it. When I was 13 I would wear it more often but still not VERY often. So, around 14 to 15 is when I really started to wear make-up. Truth be told it really depends on how she applies it and how mature she is but no I don't think it's to young.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 pm
I still don't wear it regularly. Only when I go out. I'm 20.
Wearing make up so young will age her face.  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Opscotch

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 pm
I started wearing makeup when I got to middle school which was when I was 12 I think. Ultimately, the decision would be up to you, but if it were me, I would let her. Make up helped me feel good about myself until I was able to feel comfortable with my natural face. Now, I feel like I hardly ever need to wear it. Perhaps she'll feel the same later. Just don't let her wear too much. sweatdrop Just brown mascara or just brown eye-liner should do the trick for now. The only reason I don't say black is because it's a very harsh color for a very young face. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image
ӍȿȿӍѻѻȵӱ
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ⒨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⒨≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
I'm an 18 year old, college freshman. The first time I EVER wore make-up was yesterday. I think it makes me look old and frumpy.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ⒨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⒨≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 pm
                      I've never worn it regularly, it was always a sporadic thing for me.
                      I really only wear it for stage productions that I'm in or special occasions.
                      Sometimes when I'm really bored before going out with a friend, I'll do something.

I used to be terrible at it because I had no one to coach me.
                      But your sister has you to look out for her, so she'll be fine :3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:39 am
I feel that girls should reach age of 16 before start wearing make-up. To me, 12 is far too young with exception of special occasions such as weddings and in that case....LIGHT MAKE UP  

Listen-Love-Live

Timid Citizen

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♢ ♣ ♤ ♥arley uinn♥ ♤ ♣ ♢

, . ' ,

➜➜➜➜ I'm fifteen and I still don't wear it regularly. But I do wear just a little to school almost everyday because in a way it makes me feel a little less insecure. I know it sounds stupid but when every other girl has perfect blusher and glossy lips, it can be quite intimidating and pressure you into thinking you need to be the same. I think a little does enhance beauty but not loads, less is more definitely. I think twelve is a little young but if she really wants to try it then I think she should be allowed. She should decide later whether she wants to do it everyday but she'll only learn if she tries it herself ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:56 pm
Mmmm I staed maybe 13? 8th grade just wit hthe eye liner but only every so often then in highschool the same just eased into it. I don't really wear too much anyway just enough to cover blemished and the mascara eyeliner.

S0FAKINGCHEESY

Dapper Fatcat

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 am
It really depends on the parents and the girl, I don't think most 13-15 should be wearing it though. I really didn't start until I was 20, and I still don't wear it all the time, and I am 25.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:52 am
User Image

It depends on the girl. I actually got my first makeup set when I was 12, but I would mess around with my mom's every so often. I also used to wear makeup when I was doing dance when I was even younger. Thing is, I've only started to wear makeup out in public in the last few years, and I'm 23.

Personally, I think 12 or 13 is a good age to start experimenting. That way she can figure out her style or even if she wants to keep wearing it regularly.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

yay_its_molly

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:24 pm
I've always worn at least a little bit of makeup, maybe not every day but it's something I was never limited to by age. I say it's a good way to express herself, and she should be allowed to dabble in it a bit ^_^  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff