Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:04 pm
*sits down* maybe she has a stick up her a** lol just kidding.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:42 pm
-sits quietly behind them- Was I the only one who got cut from those glass pieces? sweatdrop  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:21 am
"I wonder if she is called Mrs. Jam? And did you get a cut on your arm?" Lin healed Ace's arm and then another teacher came in.
"All righ' children! Sit in yer seats and listen carefuly in class! You pesky childrens!" The teacher shouted. 'Ow my ears...' Lin whispered  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:26 am
Scanda clicked his fingers appearing next to Ace "You pesky children"is what Scanda heard when he teleported into the math class "This is gonna be fun"he said as he got out a collection of orbs when he selected a green gasey one as he rolled it towards the teacher and set off surronding the teacher with smelly gas which she could only smell the effect would go off in a day.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:26 am
((Could I control what Mrs. Jam says or what she does? Since I was the one who made her up xD))
"Ummmm........ excuse me, are you Mrs. Jam?" Lin said putting her hand up.
"Hm? Oh ye-" Before Mrs. Jam could finish her sentence, she smelt something smelly. "EWW, whats up with this smell? Who did this?!!?!?!?!" Mrs. Jam looked at the guy with a colletion of orbs on his desk (Scanda).
Mrs. Jam quickly wrote something on the board and ran outside.
"Umm.... okkk...." Lin looked over at Scarlet and looked at the board, saying,
'No Class today!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:44 am
Scanda stared up as he saw the teacher stared at him then ran off as he put his orbs away "So what can we do now since I made the teacher go away I deserve a little respect since we dont learn boring maths even though I can do any sum off by heart"he said as he leaned back on his chair getting out his ipod listening to some music.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 am
"Uhh... did she just say, 'Whats up with this smell'?"
Lin got off her chair and walked out. And then there was a crash sound and some banging noise and then gun shots and then (lol) another crash.
"Hey whats going on with this noise?!" Lin shouted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:44 am
Lin ran back in the classroom when she saw a grenade right in front of her. She closed the door and slowly walked over to Scarlet.
"Theres some 'strange' people outside destroying the school." She said to them  

XStarlight_DustX

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 am
*sighed* well ok ok lets go see what the hell they want. *we both went outside to see what the hell was going on.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:19 pm
Ace walked over to the window wondering what that noise might be. He turned to Scanda. "What do you reckon happened?"  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:13 am
"That may have an answer"Scanda said as he pointed out the window with goverment helicopters hovering and soldiers coming out and cars and tanks came aswell "This is safe to stay here all outside will be dead"he said leaning on the chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:05 am
Lin walked out of the class with Scarlet and looked around. Strange people was running around holding guns in their hands. "Ummmm....." She tapped Scarlet on the shoulder. "I'm going back to my room..." Lin slowly walked into her room and lay on the bed...  

XStarlight_DustX

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:08 pm
"Is this some kind of war?" He saw Lin and Scarlet and shouted to them. "Hey! Where're you guys going?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:35 pm
Lin just lay on the bed, thinking... thinking about what will happen next. She climbed off her bed and ran back over to Scarlet. "We should stay in our rooms! Or else, a tank would fire at his one spot!" She shouted.  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:55 pm
Scanda leaned on the chair when suddenly a tank fired thorough the window luckily no one had been hit it just made a massive hole in the wall as he saw goverment agents and soldiers coming up "Everyone get out the class room"he shouted as he went to the door but it was locked as he stepped back and kicked it open and looked left to right as he heard footsteps "That way"said a soldier as he heard the footsteps getting closer he got out the classroom and got to the corner of the wall and waited until the soldiers came as they did Scanda stabbed the first one with a sharp pencil he found and the soldier dropped a knife as Scanda picked it up and fired darkness at the soldiers killing a few as he stabbed the remaining with the knife as he looked at the knife he saw it was a Nazi one "He must have found it on Omaha beach"Scanda said to himself as he went ot the next corridor.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games