Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:21 pm
I hear you whisper love me, love me... User Image

Icarus wiggles a little more before biting into the Eraser's hand, drawing blood and making him yowl. He grabbed her and threw her across the room, slamming into the metal wall beside the door with a sickening thud before falling limply onto the floor.
That's all I ask for, love me, love me...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 pm
Dawn walked into the storage and watched the Eraser beat on Icarus. She couldn't help but laugh a bit, it was a bit fun to watch. She put a hand on his shoulder. "Save it. I have a feeling this runt's not going to be in for much longer." She said, her silky laugh following.

Blanche looked at the Eraser and tiger and said nothing, doing nothing but glaring. "Stupid oversized mutt." She murmured. She was not often irritable, but today, she was.

Tomoyo looked at the girl in the cage next to her who spoke and growled. "Watch it." She said. She hated the feeling that something was about to happen, and was locked up in a cage. Her fangs could break bones but certainly not iron. ((She's on pg. 3 of Heroes.))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Her wings covered her body in a vain attempt to protect herself.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:20 pm
"]User Image

Collin kicks the door off and stands shakilly, attemping to com to you  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Her wings creaked, the sound of bone grinding against bone. Blood spilled out of the corner of her mouth.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

he touches your shoulder dropping down next to you Are you okay....?  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 pm
Blanche and Tomoyo stared at the girl in horror. "Are you okay?" They both asked, not at the same time, maybe to quietly to be noticed. Tomoyo grabbed the bars and shook them, snarling.

Dawn chuckled rather darkly, kicking Tomoyo's cage over, making her fall on her side. "Calm yourself." She said. Slowly walking towards Collin and shot a hard kick at his head. "She'll be fine, you, I'm not so sure of." She growled.
((Gonna be gone for awhile. Don't post too much please! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:41 am

She coughed and shakily sat up, snarling at the whitecoats. "Don't touch him, you monsters!" She growled angrily, trying to stand. Her wings cracked with the strain of her moving and more blood dripped on the floor.

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 pm
Dawn chuckled. "And how are you going to do that, love?" She asked, eyeing her. She was not taking her seriously, the smell of blood making her excited.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:07 am
User Image

((OMFG!!!!!!!!)) Collin groans and coughs, attempting to stand  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:12 am
Dawn smiled over him, putting a foot on his back. "Rule one of being a freak: stay in your cage. Or bad things will happen." She bent down close so that she was near his ear. "Isn't that right, dear?" She left herself defenseless against an attack by even him, but she didn't care.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 am

Icarus didn't take very long to plant a super fast round-house kick into her gut, smacking her into the ground. THe scent on her was loud in Icarus's ears and she grabbed the girl by her hair and smacking her face into the concrete. "I said don't touch him!" She screamed. She sounded brave, but her voice wavered and her knees shook. That's all I ask for, love me, love me...  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:25 am
User Image
Collin props himself up on his elbows and coughs watching Icarus  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:34 am
Dawn coughed, just barely conscious. A faint smile spread across her lips, that were bleeding from the asphalt. "You think you're being tough, hm little girl?" She tried to get up, but faltered. Stars were everywhere. "I could fit you in my mouth." She growled. "I can smell your fear. If you want to be brave, then let's see it." She said. She bared her fangs, snarling at her as she pounced.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:44 am
User Image

Collin growls and throws himself in front of you I wont let you hurt her!!  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff