Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
Which side were you on? Team L or team Light? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AndiiBeach

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm
Always LIght (: , I cried when he died : (  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 am
L :"Kira. I think I've got a pretty good idea of why you're doing this. But what you are doing... IS EVIL! Police worldwide have launched a coordinated investigation..."
((Man posing to be L drops dead.))
"I....don't beleive it... This was an experiment to test a hunch I had, but I never really thought.... Kira... You can actually kill people without direct contact... So... My hunch was right....I couldn'y beleive it until I saw it with my own eyes, but you can... You'd have to, of course. It wouldn't make sense otherwise...
"Listen to me, Kira. If you just killed Lind L. Tailor, the man you just saw on your T.V., He was a condemned criminal scheduled to die today, at this hour.
"That wasn't me.
"His arrest and conviction were kept secret from the media, and were un-reported even on the internet. Even you had no way of knowing about him, it seems...
"But I, L, do in fact exist! SO COME ON, KILL ME IF YOU CAN!! What are you waiting for!? Come on! Go ahead and kill me. I'm still here. Can't do it, Kira?
"Evidently, you AREN'T able to kill me. So there are people you can't kill. That's a valuable clue. Now I'll give YOU some information, in return.
"Although it was announced that this was being televised globally... Actually, it was broadcast only to the Kanto region around Tokyo. The plan was to broadcast it live in other areas in turn, but that's no longer necessary. You are in the Kanto region of Japan, Kira. And, although the police have missed this, your first victim was the Shinjuku Killer who took eight people hostage in a nursery school. His crime, when compared to those of notorious muderer's who've died of cardiac arrest, was not very serious. Moreover, this case was reported only in JApan, nowhere else... That was all the information I needed. I knew, Kira, that you were in Japan! And that your first victim was nothing more that a guinea pig for testing your powers!!
"We broadcast first to Kanto because it has the largest regional population in the country. That you happened to be there was pure luck. I didn't expect this to work so perfectly according to plan, but... Now, I dare say, it may not be so long before I send you to die! Kira, it would interest me greatly to know HOW you carry out your murders... But that's something... I CAN FIND OUT AFTER I CATCH YOU!"

Light: "Send me... To die, he said... L...."

L: "Kira..."

Light & L (unison): "I"M GOING TO FIND AND DIPOSE OF YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!! I'M...RIGHTEOUS!!"
L: "Till me meet again, Kira..."

-DeathNote (Book 1)

((Team LAWLIET!))

The Anime Pirate

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

sparklyninjapony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:59 pm
Ummm... L!!! heart It's not even a question. I cried when he died. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 pm
i cried just about like everytime a main character died...mainly light and l so uh but i say that i cant choose xp a part of me wanted light to get away with it and a part of me wanted l to just stick with kira being light and be like CATCH THE b***h!

so uh im like A TRUE MANIPULATOR!!!!!! so i guess both TT^TT  

sailornerd

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100

Zvieos Schieadais

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:00 pm
I am on Lights side. I wanted him to win at the end. I was sad he died.

I wanted L and his allies to die.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:29 pm
heart L heart all the way.....

...to my bedroom xD  

L-Mori

X_xxAngelCHAOSxx_X

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:55 pm
team l smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:02 pm
Team Mello  

Ice_Veins

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lavitas

Married Lunatic

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:44 am
I bet many people would love to join forces with Light, since he's got the Death Note and everything possible to kill people. But since cops exist, and we know that no matter how smart or cautious of those, who wants to throw you in jail, the evil forces will always lose. I'd definitely join forces with L, 'till I die. But since, Light is smart enough, I'd try to sneak up behind Light, tranquilize him, take a single page from the Death Note and write down his name. Of course, I would make it look realistic, since L would get disappointed of me, thus, I would write down his name; Light would comit suicide, the moment, he wanted to write down my name or L's name. A comit suicide; he would take a knife and stab his heart. After Light's death, we would continue our job as detectives and eat sweets together. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:52 pm
L is the best support l 100% biggrin , Sad he died in the anime though  

BurningPhoenix01

Loord_Apollyon

OG Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:01 pm
Lord Light Yagami of course the leader of the new world.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:45 pm
Team Light, I was so devastated when he died. At first when I was watching I was on both sides and sort of indifferent, but toward the end I just loved him mainly because he was so insane. It was wonderful. I'm sad it ended.  

DonnyThunder

OG Gawker

ruetastic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:55 am
I was on L's side all the way. In the end, Light was a murderer and tried to be something that he couldn't be, a God. He got what he deserved in the end. It just sucks that many people died because of him sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:52 am
L. Such a beautifully written character I oft forgot he was the antagonist.  

Imortal Fear

Newbie Noob

8,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers