Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 2: The Ashen Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:17 pm
Gerash seriously considers punching the arrogant captain in the face as he practically ignores the wizard, but is too soon distracted by a sword cutting through his chest. He raises an eyebrow, "Ow," he sounds more annoyed than sincere, "Cattle like you should join the rest at slaughter," he says, extending his orb, "Your captain's the only one who looks he's worth expending any real effort on." Stepping back, Gerash extends his orb forward, summoning phantom hands and claws to grab and rend at the two new arrivals, willing to return the sword slash in kind, but paying special attention to the captain.

((Shift W, chill claws the two new guys 11 vs. G5 reflex, 25 vs. Warrik's reflex. 7 cold damage on a hit and -2 to attacks for a turn))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:44 pm
Grashuk grunted as the blade sliced into his back. Sidestepping the second blow, he turned to face this new threat. "Hm. Pretty boy. Let's see if we can fix that."

Glancing over his shoulder to his dual-wielding ally, he spoke without turning back around. "Hars, I'm going to leave the massacring of the guards to you and Cain. The good captain has decided that he would rather watch as his men are slaughtered."

Stepping forward, he jabbed his b*****d sword at the commander's abdomen half-heartedly. It wasn't much of a blow, as the Bugbear was trying to judge his opponent's defenses rather than try to inflict pain yet. Good thing it was too, since the human's polearm knocked the blade away with ease.

The parry brought the two Warlord's face to face, and Grashuk grinned right into Warrik's face. "I hope you had a filling and savory lunch. It will add flavor to your own innards, and I hate a bland meal."

Quote:
Minor Action: Inspiring Word on Hars. Healing Surge +1d6(4).
Move Action: Shift 1 square NW.
Standard Action: Basic Melee Attack on Captain Warrik. 13 vs. AC; Miss...

iDragow

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:32 pm
"Don't worry Grashuk, I promise it'll be a stunning show." Hars stands up a little straighter, her wounds no longer bothering her with a real challenge on the field. Now to just polish off these skinbags.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:54 am
--1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10--11--12--13--14--15--16--17--18--19-
A-K--K-----------------------------------B---I---K---K---E---E---P-A
B-E--E-----------------------------------B-----------------------P-B
C-E--D-----------------------------------B-----------Ta----------P-C
D-E--D-------------------------------G5------CW------C-----------P-D
E-E--E-----------------------Ge------------------Gr------G4--G2--P-E
F-P--P-----------------------------------B---P---------------H---P-F
G----------------------------------------B---D-------------------P-G
H----------------------------------------B---I---K---K---E---E---P-H
I------------------------------------------------------------------I
J------------------------------------------------------------------J
K------------------------------------------------------------------K
L------------------------------------------------------------------L
M------------------------------------------------------------------M
N------------------------------------------------------------------N

Initiative Order
1. Hars 36hp, marked by G4 and marking G2 Initiative
2. Pelloth has concealment
3. Cain 36hp, Oath'ing G3 and is total defence
4. Captain Warrik has 7 damage, -2 to attacks and is marking Grashuk
5. Humans G1 has 42 damage, is cursed by Pelloth and is bloodied, G2 has 37 damage, is marked by Hars, has 10 temp. hp and is bloodied, G3 has 39 damage, is cursed by Pelloth, is Oath'd by Cain and is bloodied G4 has 39 damage, is marking Hars, is cursed by Pelloth, has 5 temp. hp and is bloodied G5 is marking Gerash
6. Gerash 22hp, and is marked by G5
7. Grashuk 25hp, and is marked by Captain Warrik
8. Daelos

As the guard stormed passed him, Cain just managed to nick his flesh and cause a minor dent in his temporary vigour.

After stepping out of harms way, Gerash conjured ice cold claws to chill the bone of his human foes. The guard was unnaffected, but the Captain feel his hands freeze up and found it harder to wield his halberd for a short while.

At first, Warrik looked smug as he parried Grashuk's blow, but then he just looked disgusted as the Bugbear threatened to eat him when he was dead. "Yes, your breath smells as though you eat the flesh of your betters, you disgust me, and I will cut you down like the vermin that you are."

Daelos ducks and dives and manages to fling a dagger past Pelloth's head, aiming for the Captain. Unfortunately he misses, and he curses his luck as he draws a fresh dagger.

Hars, Pelloth and Cain may go!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 am
((With my Bloodcurse Rod, I get to use my Pact Boon whenever I bloody someone aswell as when they are killed.))

[Aura: 4]

Pelloth doesn't like the elf at his back, so he shifts his position after cursing the captain, and firing off a shot of Eldritch at him.

Quote:
Minor: Curse CW

Standard: 14 v. Ref on CW if it hits, 16 dmg.

Move: Shift SE to G15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:04 pm
Hars is able to listen to Grashuk's conversation while easily dealing with the guards. "Flesh of your betters? Hey Grashuk, he sound like a fellow we killed a few days ago, what was his name?"

With a slash of her blade she maneuvers the guard closer to the wall, separating the two form the rest of the keep.
((Footwork Lure @21 vs G4's AC, 9 damage and Hars shifts to F17, sliding G4 to F18 where Hars was))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 pm
[[You get +3 for flanking with Kenku's instead of the normal +2 by the by. wink Also I'd like to know if that downed him?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:31 am
joe-dude667
[[You get +3 for flanking with Kenku's instead of the normal +2 by the by. wink Also I'd like to know if that downed him?]]

(Not quite, thanks to temp. hp)  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:42 pm
Cain's legs still ached, but it didn't bother him now. He hadn't killed anyone in a while, and he was getting tetchy...

Making his way closer to one of the guards, he drove his blade forward in a wild fury.

Quote:
Minor:
Oath G2.

Move:
1NE, 1SE

Standard:
Bond of Pursuit vs G2:
+9 [4wis, 2lvl, 2prof, 1enh]vsAC=13/21
1d10+6=13 damage and if G2 doesn't end it's turn adjacent to me I can shift 4 squares closer to the target.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:19 pm
((Just to confirm Joe, G4 is still alive It's just that your move provokes an opportunity attack from him and you can't roll twice on G2 (oath) since he isn't the only enemy next to you. I'll allow you to re-do your turn this once ^^ if you wish. If not, then your first roll will have to be taken against G2 (a 13) and I will make an OA for G4 when you moved out of a threatened space))  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:41 pm
A-K--K-----------------------------------B---I---K---K---E---E---P-A
B-E--E-----------------------------------B-----------------------P-B
C-E--D-----------------------------------B-----------Ta----------P-C
D-E--D-----------------------------------CW----------------------P-D
E-E--E--------------------Ge-----G5------Gr----------------------P-E
F-P--P-----------------------------------B-----------G4--H---G2--P-F
G----------------------------------------B---D---P-----------C---P-G
H----------------------------------------B---I---K---K---E---E---P-H
I------------------------------------------------------------------I
J------------------------------------------------------------------J
K------------------------------------------------------------------K
L------------------------------------------------------------------L
M------------------------------------------------------------------M
N------------------------------------------------------------------N

Initiative Order
1. Hars 20hp, marked by G4, marking G2 and is bloodied
2. Pelloth has concealment
3. Cain 36hp, Oath'ing G2
4. Captain Warrik has 7 damage, -2 to attacks and is marking Grashuk, and is cursed by Pelloth
5. Humans G1 has 42 damage, is cursed by Pelloth and is bloodied, G2 has 40 damage, is marked by Hars, Oath'ed by Cain, and is bloodied, G3 has 39 damage, is cursed by Pelloth, is Oath'd by Cain and is bloodied G4 has 43 damage, is marking Hars, is cursed by Pelloth, and is bloodied G5 is marking Gerash
6. Gerash 7hp, is marked by G5, is bloodied and is dazed (save ends) Initiative
7. Grashuk 13hp, is marked by Captain Warrik and is bloodied
8. Daelos

Pelloth narrows his eyes at Daelos before laying a curse on the Captain. He then moves out of the way of any future daggers, and lets off a blast of eldritch energy, which sails past its mark.

Hars manages to cut the human guard, as well as bring him out of the way and allow Cain to manuever himself.

Cain saw the opening and took it, coming up behind one of the guards and attacking with his sword. His sword succeeds in obliterating the guards temporary buffer of health, but not in killing him.

The humans then fought back! Captain Warrik shouts to his men, "We have not lost yet men! Do not let these beasts defeat us!" And with that, his three remaining guards all shift 2 squares and shout, "Hoorah!" The good captain then moves back and strikes at Grashuk, attempting to bring the b*****d with him. His halberd easily connected with the Bugbear, dealing 12 damage, bloodying Grashuk and sliding him towards the Captain who gave a satisfied and determined grin.

The three guardsmen then acted. Two worked in consort to keep Hars busy, and surprised themselves by both drawing blood once again from the elf. Noticing the lack of close quarters with a guard, Cain decided to sort that out and shifted closer to his Oath target.

The 'fresh' guard, then decided to attack the not so fresh Gerash once more. He has as much luck as his allies, and hits Gerash with such force that the wizard is pushed back, bloodied, and left a bit dizzied.

Gerash, you are dazed but have Initiative!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 pm
"You annoying whelp," Gerash growls as he narrows his eyes, to clear his vision as much as out of anger. Gripping his orb tighter he summons the familiar daggers of force around the man, "Choose now: die, or retreat," he offers through clenched teeth.

((cloud o daggers on the b*****d that won't leave me alone. 16 vs. reflex, 9 damage if that hits, plus 3 if he starts his turn in the square he's in, or enters it. then I save vs. dazed))  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:51 pm
Quote:
Minor Action: Inspiring Word on Gerash. Healing Surge + 1d6(2).
Standard Action: Steel Monsoon on Warrik. 15 vs. AC, 16 damage, and if I hit, 4 allies within 5 squares of me can shift 1 square (everyone).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Hars shifts to E16 out of the flank she is in.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:45 pm
[[Cain is happy with his position.]]  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items