Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm
brago stopped infront of her. "You want me to attack you? do you think your ultimate defence is strong enough for my strategy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image
"This is true." Hana said as she disappeared with her speed. She maganged to put to needles in the back of Brago's knees, which would slow him down by alot.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:25 pm
"Hana, that really isn't necessary. It's no fun fighting jello." Nike said this as she released a kick square in his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 pm
User Image
"I know, but it just make it entertaining for me because i know he can't stop me from making him unable to move." Hana's red eyes flashed bright and playful. "I think when we win, I'll take his heart as my prize."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:29 pm
Brago smirked as he was kicked away. "heh looks like i cant fight hana- chan in my weak human form." He shifted back to his demon form doubling his power and makeing him more nimble. He had gained his limbs back. His aura grew colder as it always did when he fought in this form. He dashed to infront of Nike. "Are you ready for this defence to be broken?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:33 pm
"So cold,Hana. I'll just drink him dry," Nike's eyes glowed with unnatural light and her fangs descended as her bloodlust leveled up. Nike flesed and stretched her stance. She motioned with her hand for Brago to come forward.
((Whee, I'm Bruce Lee))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:35 pm
User Image
Hana's wicked smile grew bigger when Brago transformed. "Someone really wants to win, now doesn't he?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:41 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
"So cold,Hana. I'll just drink him dry," Nike's eyes glowed with unnatural light and her fangs descended as her bloodlust leveled up. Nike flesed and stretched her stance. She motioned with her hand for Brago to come forward.
((Whee, I'm Bruce Lee))

"Here i go! Time to make a wall come crumbling down!" he flashed infront of her. "Womankilling technique: Penetration!" brago screamed out his crudely named technique while swiftly reaching his hand down her pants towards her uhh.. sensitive area sweatdrop . That technique fortifies the toughness of your body, but the effect must be limited if not innafective in sensitive areas  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:44 pm
User Image
In the rarest event in the world, Hana feel over laugh at Brago. "Oh dear, You're so dead now Brago!" She said from the ground as she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:45 pm
When Nike felt Brago breach the tops of her pants, she immediately chaged tactics. She grabbed his wrist and using his speed, she pulled down, fliping over his arm and kicking him in his face. "Pervert! Snake whips its tail!"  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 pm
"So it is true.. The sensitive areas of your body have to be protected. IF it was untrue you would have waited untill my hand was too far in to counter well and struck me down with your sword." He looked over to Hana. "gah, you are a pain." he looked back. "Well I came at you and you flaked on me, your turn."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 pm
User Image
"Sorry, you made me laugh by being rediculus." She said, standing back up. "I'm over it now though." She said she moved her arms in blurred movements, throwing mass amounts of shurikin at him, them moving behind him and getting him the small of his back with 10 needles.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 pm
The needles and the poison were immediately expelled thanks to his shapeshifting powers. His demon form augmented the speed. Brago immidiately turned around and grabbed her. "Killing Blow.." his aura started to swirl around them  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:04 pm
"Of course they have to be protected, you perv. I don't wnat your slime near them." While Hana stuck him like a pincushion, Nike flipped forward, her nails elongated and she slashed at Brago's private parts.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:07 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
"Of course they have to be protected, you perv. I don't wnat your slime near them." While Hana stuck him like a pincushion, Nike flipped forward, her nails elongated and she slashed at Brago's private parts.

Brago grabbed her wrist in return and flung her into Hana. "come on girls, the crowds dieing to see some of my techniques."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games