Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 pm
I wish i could see what was going on back there. Scarlet thought and when she looked down at her bag, it yet again began to give off a dim light within it. She opened it and pulled out a mirror. She looked at it in confusion but when she slightly touched the glass an imaged appeared. Zenjin and that other girl were shown on the mirror fighting. She slightly jumped slightly shocked. She didn't know she could use magic and found it extremly interesting. She sat there and looked and watched the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 pm
June curled a bit at the attack to her gut, but straightened out slowly. she held the blade as she had before, but only a second passed before she twirled it in one, released it as it flung up in the air, then caught it in her alternate hand. Slamming her free hand over the other, a flash of light was followed by her throwing it up in the air again. It came down quickly, but she didn't catch it. The impact forced a lerge crack in the ground, and a white design appeared around the blade both in mid-air, and on the ground. the design in mid-air slammed to the ground, and June ran to the blade, pulling it out of the cement and dashing towards Zenjin. she ran past him, slicing him in the process. she turned around and held the blade with both hands once more.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm
As the rift opens up in the Town of Traverses, and hooded figure drop ontop a small building looking down at the people. " creation is very lived here .... all around happy and joyful from creation blessings" looking around for anything unknown  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:03 pm
Zenjin simply parried the slice and ran towards June. As she turned around Zenjin threw a huge upper cut to her jaw. Ha lets see how fast she is.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:06 pm
June took a step backwards, turning away from the uppercut. the attack merely caught her hair, slicing off a few strands. Using the momentum she just gained, she turned around and hooked a slice at his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:09 pm
Zenjin ducked down very low and slammed his fist into her stomach. As she stumbles back a little he stands up, in an attempt to slam his head into her jaw.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:12 pm
June took another step backwards to dodge his head, leaving her at the edge of the platform. she looked over her shoulder at the tracks for a second before turning at Zenjin again and using his preoccupation as an advantage. she swung her leg right over his head and mirrored with her blade at a lower angle. She sliced him accross the chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 pm
As the hooded figure notice the fight going on "on one hand there is keybade user .... a killer of my creation, but on the other are those creation that are a waste of time heartless are better then them but if i ally myself with that keyblade user i can show my creation off. So it descide then come to me my heartless and join our new ally"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 pm
Scarlet still watched the fight and knew that Zenjin might end up the winner because she saw that his aura was alot stronger then hers, but who knows maybe she was holding back and the same goes for Zenjin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:19 pm
((Lol its fun fighting you xD))

Zenjin grunted as the blade sliced his chest. As he stumbled back he planted his foot behind him and pushed forward. He ran forward and slammed his foot into her knee to knock her down. He than began to run again and kick her in the stomach, sliding her across the ground a feet.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 pm
June lay on the ground, the grip on her blade tightening. She curled up slightly from the kick, but stayed relatively straight.

((wait for it..... twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 pm
Zenjin walks over, breathing a little heavily from the fight. Zenjin grabbed her leg "You know...i was hoping it was gonna be alot more fun than that..." Zenjin said as he began to drag her over to the tracks, for a tain was coming and he thought of a nice way to get rid of her. But as he was about to drag her, he found that he couldnt move her at all. Like she was a giant ball of lead. "What the hell?..." Zenjin said kind of aggravated.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 pm
June smirked, although a little suprised herself.
"Go away."
She smacked her free hand against the hilt, once again a white-lined design appearing in midair. rather than through it up, she pushed the blade at Zenjin for a moment, enought to get the design to fly towards him. It seemed to butrn light a white flame.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 pm
Zenjin felt the impact of this strange white flame and he began screaming an inhuman scream. Zenjin thrashed violently on the ground. He started to focus on getting up as much as he could. he slowly got on his knees and tried to stand. He stood there still feeling the pain from the light. "You...you little punk...you'll never be as good as the real Keyblade Users......I should know...." Zenjin than put his hand to the ground and began summoning a few little minions.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:43 pm
"Real keyblade users? what's the difference?"
June looked around at the heartless around her. Her head flooded with flashbacks. June moved around with her blade in what seemed as if she were dancing, quickly slicing each one as they appeared.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games