Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:06 pm
*looks up at bandaidd and narrows her eyes at the talk of ultrasounds, but smirks as she asks about the omelette*

Here you go sweetie. Can't have GGGs top nurse hungry. How would you concentrate on the patients/cabana boys! xd

*looks back at Black*

Time and rest you say? I think I can handle that.

*yawns*

Guess I'll get started on that rest remedy now. smile

*handing her tray to bandaidd, she slips under the covers and snuggles down for a nap*

{{shift change at work, so I won't be back until 330-345. That's long enough for a nap! xd Talk to you guys later}}

EDIT: oh and P.S. scream I'M NOT PREGNANT!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:26 pm
* looks at Icy * Ok sleep well * look back at bandaidd * I have to take care of some issues. I wont be back for a minute but she will be fine here. If you wish to stay that would be good to have some eyes on her just in case. Thank you. I will be back soon...

(( sorry I have to get ready for sleep. I have 24 hour duty tomorrow and I dont know when I will be able to reach a computer. Talk to you all as soon as possible. ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:36 pm
Good night, Icy. Hope you sleep well. *eats omelette*

Oh! You're the vampire psihug was telling me about. Well, it's nice to meet you at last. I guess I said that already. Psihug was wanting to ask you some questions, I know. I'll tell him where he can find you. I won't be able to stay, I'm afraid. This is my errand day, but I'll sure check in between errands. See ya around.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:19 pm
*stretching and turning over, she wakes up to see she's alone in her room. Not completely ready to move, she lays there looking around the room. I wonder how long it's going to take for me to heal? I can't take this waiting around stuff. If I lose my lead, I'll be vulnerable again and constantly watching my back and the shadows. I wonder when damey will come visit? I can have her do some things for me until I get on my feet.

Bringing the man in black back to the forefront of her mind, she goes over for the thousandth time his face, height, and build. The clear smoothebony skin of his face, except for the crescent-like scar under his right eye. The rich honey almond color of his irises when he's not wearing his shades. His broad square shoulders and muscular chest on his 6'8 frame. A certain military precision to his step with a swagger to it.

If she had 30 seconds to pick him out in a crowd of thousands, she knows without a doubt that she could. Keeping his image rooted foremost in her thoughts, she turns slowly on her back and looks that the ceiling. Soon, my dear man in black. Soon I'll find you and deal with you personally!*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 pm
[[woo! smexy avi arts!]]

*pops her head in the door* You awake, hun? What can I get you to eat? We need to keep you strong ya know. heart wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:18 pm
{{Thanks! heart }}

*hears bandaidd coming in and smiles at her*

Hey hon, I'm awake. I'm not really hungry right now but I'd love some water and juice if it's alright. How are you doing?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 pm
I'm doing well. Busy day! We had a totally collapsed lung and a girl with an abscess down by her appendix and another one with appendicitis, and an infected laceration, and two people with ear pain. Guess who gets to clean out the earwax? ewwww.

Here's some water! What kind of juice sounds good?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:26 pm
rofl LMAO! Ew, that does sound gross! xp I'd like apple, grape or cranberry please! 4laugh *takes water* Thanks love.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:33 pm
*looks in fridge*

Hmmm, apple, grape and cranberry! We have all of those by coincidence.

*puts 9 assorted juice boxes on Icy's nightstand and gives her a quick careful hug*

Gotta run, doll. Good deeds to do, ya know. wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:40 pm
*hugs bandaidd back then hears what she said*

scream HEY!!! You stay outta MW causing trouble little lady!!! stressed

*shakes head and grabs a juice box, knowing her words were going unheeded*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:23 pm
*after several hours of worrying and at her wits end, she picks up the bag of things Ayami brought her that morning and slides to the bathroom to change. Coming back out ready to find answers, she looks at the IV line, wondering if she can unhook herself without causing major problems*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:00 pm
*seeing that in order to unhook herself she'd have to also pull the iv port out her arm, she shudders and leaves the IV alone, sitting in one of the recliners in her room and sighing, looking at the ceiling. DAMMIT! Where the hell is Flame when you need him?

At the thought of Flame, her mind drifts off to a time before Gaia. A time when she had a team under her lead.....*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 pm
*pulling herself from such thoughts, her stomach begins to growl. Looking at her tray, she sees that it's picked clean. Rolling her eyes and cursing softly, she rummages in her bag for her phone*

I knew I should've let bandy bring me something to eat when she offered.

*scrolls through phone and sends a text*

I hope Katana isn't busy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:28 pm
*entering the clinic, she makes her way back to Icy's room.* Knock, knock! I have a delivery! *she enters the room smiling at Icy* Now I know you said you just wanted soup and a sandwich, but I brought you something a bit better than that! wink

*unpacking the bag, she goes and finds a bowl. Opening the rice, she places a small amount in the bowl. Then, opening the thermos, she pours the hot gumbo over the rice. Grabbing a paper towel, she gets out the french bread and grabs a spoon for Icy.* There you go, madame! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:35 pm
*hearing Katana entering her room, she opens her eyes and turns her face from the ceiling to the door. Smiling, she stands up to hug her sister*

Hey chicadee! I see you got my text. Oh! It smells wonderful! xd

*when Katana brings her a bowl of gumbo, her mouth begins to water immensely and her eyes widen*

eek O. M. G. That looks and smells so freaking good!!!(if I had a drooling emote, I'd insert it here. Thanks btw. Now I want gumbo! stressed )

*grabs bowl enthusiastically and digs in, unbelieving of the taste*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games